California Dreams - Cover

California Dreams

Copyright© 2013 by Salladin

Chapter 2

Sheila jumped back into the pool. Bonnie and Marge decided the day was too nice for clothes so they started the grill without them.

The call for how many burgers, dogs or kebobs was answered with a shrug from Jon. Marge just looked at Bonnie and put 4 on of each. They could always make more of store some for later.

Things between Bonnie and Marge might have gone the next step in competition for Jon. That is until Mandy showed up. "I smelled the food. Oh goody, were swinging, I mean swimming; as she stripped and jumped into the pool.

The 17 year old Mandy was not a stranger there, but ever since her boyfriend dumped her, (His wife caught him), Mandy seemed to be all hormones. If she could 'poach' off Bonnie or Marge, soooo. She did not worry about Sheila until she saw her now crawling all over some man, not a boy, and they were both naked. She was like a lioness protecting her cub, but she was acting more like a lover now.

She looked at Bonnie who seemed not to have any problem with this recent activity.

"Cool." she said. "Can I 'play too?"

Sheila was not doing anything that a normal 11 year old would not be doing in a pool. There was some sort of female intuition though that Mandy might not really 'play' in the pool like she was doing.

"Were just coming out for BBQ, Mandy. I'll help Jon and you can help Trey out."

It was then Mandy noticed he had no legs, she also noticed that he was a man; and either this 'Rug Rat' knew a lot more than she let on or Jon was glad to see her. At this point she might want to help him too she thought.

Sheila was mad. Jon was hers now Mandy was here, uninvited but up to her 'old ticks'. Yes, Mandy had already decided that the pool was her next 'hunting ground, till she found a replacement partner. After all, Bonnie was about her same age and Mandy did not mind if she had to 'Share' with her; it might even be more fun.

Any conflict that Bonnie and Marge might have gotten into vanished when Mandy showed up. It was not necessary to say anything, the two girls just put down anything they had in their hands and grabbed Jon with Sheila's help out of the pool. They both made sure to 'fill' their hands with some of Jon, as if a cat marked her territory. Sheila even decided one or two 'daughter' mistakes would not upset anyone, then three or four even might be OK too.

Poor Jon never stood a chance. Mandy was still getting Trey out of the pool as the three girls decided to wipe away any excess water from Jon's body. The poor guy just was told to lean back, close his eyes and they would make him comfortable.

Six hands could wipe away a lot of pool water, pretty soon though what they were wiping was not just water, Sheila got a surprise and got up to get Jon's legs. She kept looking back at her sister and Marge wiping away. Jon did not seem to mind when she got back, he had a huge smile on his face.

To the girl, it was still a mystery, to Mandy she was about ready to take her ball and go home. She remembered though. Maybe if she 'played nice' they both would share. With their intentions now made clear, they took Trey from Mandy's arms and started putting her legs on too.

"Watch the food Mandy." I think its Sheila's turn to help Jon ... with his legs.

Jon still had a bit of a reaction to even Sheila. While she helped him with his legs she could not help but notice some changes to him. Her hand made a few errant moves up his thighs and there was some definite responses then. Poor Jon could only mumble a bit as she kept 'getting everything' in order with his legs. Getting up to help was too painful just yet. Sheila kept making a lot of mistakes and had to get even closer to her 'new friend'.

By this time Bonnie, Marge and Trey were ready to eat. Bonnie suggested Mandy go over and help ... Jon get up to 'eat' too. Maybe she could find out what they all wanted to drink even.

Although it could have ended up in a real 'catfight' by the end of the meal the girls all had a chance to 'cool off' and the 'talks' that followed set up some rules that seemed fair to everyone. Trey and Sheila had a different talk, they never even thought anything might not be normal. All they wanted was to be a family finally.

Bonnie, Marge and now Mandy would tell Jon what they had decided. He was back in the pool playing with Trey and Sheila and losing the water fight. They all seemed very happy. They all hoped this 'decision' made that mood even more so.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.