It's Not the Size That Counts - Cover

It's Not the Size That Counts

Copyright© 2013 by Aquea

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Steven and Sarah have an unusual problem - Steven is too big. Can they make it work? This story has been reworked, re-edited, and finally finished. I'll release a new chapter every few days.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

"Okay. You said, earlier, that some positions are better for this sort of thing. Right?"

"Sarah, we don't have to do this right now."

"Yes, we do. Not only do I want to try before I lose my courage again, but, well, it would be a shame to waste this." I rubbed my leg against his still-present erection.

"I'm serious. We can wait. You've been through enough today, don't you think?"

"Steven. Stop being sensitive for one second. Are you still ... I feel ridiculous saying this. I need to grow up. Are you still horny?"

"I'm sure you can feel the answer to that question."

"Yes, well, exactly. So am I, Steven. I have no idea why, given the multiple shattering orgasms tonight, but I am. I want you. I want to know if this can work. And I really want to come again. Please?"

"My God, you are gorgeous."

"I'm sure. Sweaty, red-faced, eyes bloodshot, hair looking like a rat's nest..."

"Ravishing. Stunning. Sexy." He leaned in and whispered the last one. "Fuckable."

"So ... that's a yes?"

"How could I say no to a beautiful woman?"

"Alright. Back to my question. What position?"

"Well, um, almost anything except the ... uh ... traditional one."

"Missionary?"

"Yeah. Not that one."

"Okay. So, what then?"

Steven half sat up, messing around with the pillows behind him. Satisfied, he wrapped his arms around me, demonstrating his impressive upper body strength, and lifted me so that I was lying on top of him. I could feel his erection sandwiched between our bellies, his sparse chest hair tickling my nipples. I squeaked indignantly.

"Would you stop doing that? Show off."

He gave me an innocent look, which quickly morphed into an impish grin. He ran his hands down my back to cup my ass, giving it a squeeze before traveling even further to my thighs. He encouraged me to flex my hips and at the same time spread my legs, and I was suddenly, unexpectedly straddling him.

"Oh! You could have just said."

"Why do you always try to ruin my fun?" Steven cupped my face in both of his hands and drew me up for another mind-blowing kiss.

"I've um ... never done this before. Like this, I mean."

"Ooh."

"Why did I just feel you twitch down there?"

"Why did you just say 'down there'?" I blushed. "Sarah. Say cock."

"What? Why?" My blush deepened. I know if I could see a mirror, I'd be virtually purple.

"You're a big girl now. Use your words. Come on."

"Why? I don't..." I paused as he shot me a dirty look. "Fine! Cock. You happy? Why did your cock just twitch? It did it again!"

"I guess it's feeling a little possessive."

"What?"

"I guess it likes the idea of being the first to do something with you."

"Ohhh."

"And it likes you talking dirty, apparently."

"Ack!"

"You're cute when you're magenta."

"Shut it!" I punctuated my exclamation with a kiss, stopping him from embarrassing me further. The truth was that the dirty talk was turning me on, too, but there was no way I was admitting to that after everything else today.

Steven's hands explored my back, hips, and the parts of my legs he could reach, his touch soft but careful not to tickle. I could feel his heartbeat pulsing in his cock against my abdomen, could feel my own moisture dripping down my leg. He broke the kiss, pushing me up to sit astride his thighs.

"One reason I like this position? My hands aren't occupied elsewhere." He reached up to my breasts, cupping and kneading them, thumbs flicking across my nipples periodically. As sensitive as they normally were, they were almost painfully so after all the earlier activity, and I gasped and thrust my chest forward, unable to tell if I wanted him to stop or keep going. My hips were involuntarily grinding against him, and he seemed to realize I wanted more; one hand slid down my belly, then further until he was able to wiggle it in between our bodies. As his fingers spread my lips, his thumb found my clit and I threw my head back, body writhing. After mere seconds, I realized that I was on the verge of another orgasm.

"No. Wait. Not yet." I grabbed his wrists, and his hands stopped, the one between my legs reluctantly pulling away. I struggled to inch forward, feeling his erection slide down to where his hand had just been, my copious fluid coating the length of his cock. The head of it bumped my clit and I gasped, hips involuntarily thrusting against the stimulation. I started to raise myself up, to try to impale myself on him, but he shook his head and pulled me even further forward. I felt his length slip past my opening, and had a brief flashback to Luke having trouble with his aim. Using his hands to guide me, he kept my pelvis low but reversed the direction I was sliding. Firmly in the channel between my lips, I felt the head slide to where my opening was. Keeping me low had the effect of keeping his erection almost horizontal against his belly, and when he started to penetrate there was no pressure against my sensitive back wall.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.