Privateer - Cover

Privateer

Copyright© 2013 by DaRat

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Max is a Privateer in the service of the Empire. Along with his holographic friend, Sam, they uncover a conspiracy involving three women that want something he may not be able to give.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sci-Fi Story

I let Mari use the bathroom first. I walked over to the laundry return mounted in the bedroom wall, pulled out my clothes, folded and put them away. Mari exited a little later, telling me 'Your turn' before walking out and checking to make sure the hotel room was buttoned up. I went into the bathroom, stripped my clothes off before putting just my shorts back on, and did my nightly stuff. I exited the bathroom, tossed my slightly used clothes into the wardrobe, dimmed the lights, and climbed into bed. Mari hadn't returned and I assumed she was still checking things out or talking to the others.

I was starting to settle in and trying to get comfortable in the unfamiliar bed when I heard Anna say "What are you doing?"

I looked over to the door and in the dim light saw Anna standing there in a long nightshirt, hands on her hips, looking slightly annoyed.

"Trying to sleep," I told her.

She shook her head. "Oh no you don't, not in here," she said. She walked over to the bed, grabbed my hand and pulled me out. I was then pushed out of the room and over to the other bedroom. Once in I took a quick look around. I'd been wrong when I assumed this one was set up like the other bedroom. There were three wardrobes in here, all overflowing with clothes which I can't say surprised me. The big difference was the bed. There weren't two but one monstrous bed (at least to me) that took up the majority of the space.

Mari stood by the bed. She was in a sleeveless crop top that left her abdomen bare and a pair of loose boy shorts. Katherine was dressed similarly to Anna and was laying in bed already, resting on her side with her head propped up on her hand. Anna pushed me into Mari, climbed into the bed and then over Katherine, her shirt coming perilously close to exposing her ass, to snuggle up behind her. Mari then pushed me into bed and followed, pulling the sheet up to our waists. I was positioned on my back with Katherine and Anna on one side and Mari on the other, on her side facing me.

I looked back and forth at them before saying "I assume you want to talk some more?"

"You assume correctly. We have some things we want you to know and understand," Anna told me from over Katherine's shoulder. "First off, the three of us," indicating Mari, Katherine, and herself, "are very close. I told you I consider Katherine to be almost my sister. Katherine and I also consider Mari our closest friend, almost like an older sister. We're also lovers."

I thought that over a moment. I hadn't seen anything to indicate that they were more than very good friends but it wasn't a surprise to learn they were lovers, either. I looked over at Mari and raised an eyebrow at her.

"Yeah, I know. It's not professional but when they made up their minds to seduce me I couldn't stop them," Mari said with a shrug.

"Like I'm going to bag on you about being unprofessional." I snorted. "Yeah, the Privateers are the epitome of professionalism."

They all got a chuckle out of that.

"So, now that you know this," Anna continued, "do you have an idea of why we're telling you?"

I looked her in the eye. This was totally new ground for me. I had never been in this kind of situation and I didn't know how to react. "I'm getting an idea but spell it out for me anyway."

Anna had that intense look in her eyes, the same one when she'd asked me if I didn't want to be friends with them. I'd told her at the time that it wasn't that I didn't want to but that I shouldn't. Looking me directly in the eye, she said "I have every intention of bringing you into our group, to be our lover and for us to be yours."

I let out a breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding and looked up at the ceiling, seeing nothing. After a moment I asked "Why? You barely know me?"

Katherine looked at Anna who nodded back at her. Katherine said "Anna gets feelings, insights into things. She said the first time that she saw me she knew that we'd be like sisters. The same went for Mari. When she met that freighter captain she felt an instant dislike of the man and wanted to avoid him like the plague."

"Hell, I felt the same way. That's just good judgment on her part."

Mari gave me a slap to the chest. "Quiet you, let her finish."

"But she also knew that he was connected to something else," Katherine went on. "That's why she had Mari connect into the ship's security systems, to keep tabs on the captain." OK, that sort of made sense. "Then when she saw you for the first time, she knew that you were somehow connected to us." I remembered that meeting, the look in Anna's eyes had been one of surprise but also a little of that intense look she had. "That's why she insisted on staying close to you."

I nodded. Things fell into place again in my mind. I looked at Anna but she refused to look me in the eye and had a decidedly uncomfortable expression on her face. I frowned slightly. "What's wrong, Anna?"

After a pause while still avoiding my gaze, she said "I don't want you to think I'm a freak or something."

"Pfft. You're not a freak. I've met others like you."

"WHAT?" This from all three.

"Oh yeah, some even stronger as you seem to be, but I've met a few. There seem to be lots of people like you in the Privateers. They'll have feelings about things that turn up right. Hell, one of the guys I went through training with had the same thing. He could tell the day before when the instructors were going to come around and fuck with us with surprise inspections or pop quizzes. So if you are a freak, you're in good company in my opinion. But a word of advice, keep it quiet. Gives you a big advantage over people."

Anna looked at me with wide eyes from behind Katherine. Suddenly she climbed over her friend and had plastered herself to me, kissing me and crying softly in relief.

I had a feeling that she had felt like a weirdo for a long time. Most people with these gifts did. That's why they tend to isolate themselves and why an inordinate amount showed up in the Privateers. The Privateers, and the Empire, knew about people like this. The Empire tried to find and recruit them, cultivating their talents to help in security. The ones that ended up in the Privateers were paired with others, letting them know they weren't freaks of nature, and helped to develop those talents to make the best use of them. It was also a closely held secret from the populace on both the Empire's and Privateer's part.

I held and kissed Anna, giving her comfort. Both Katherine and Mari did the same from the sides. Katherine assured me that only the four of us knew about Anna's ability. Soon the crying stopped but the kissing continued. I didn't want to seem like a cad but the kissing and rubbing against me soon had me hard as a rock. With Anna's height over mine, she was feeling it pressing into her stomach. She pulled her face back, wiped the tears from her cheeks, and grinned down at me.

"Feels like someone needs a little relief," she said and gave my dick a little rub with her tummy.

"Don't worry about it. I got some relief in the shower," I told her.

She looked surprised at my candor. "Oh?"

"Yeah, I needed it after 'someone' teased the hell out of me while shopping," giving Katherine an evil look.

"Ah, yes. She told us about that and I almost forgot," Anna said this in such a way that it was clear that she hadn't. She then gave me a very passionate kiss before scrambling back over Katherine and pushing her onto of me.

Katherine settled on top of me and gave me a kiss just as passionate as Anna's. "Yes. I'm very sorry for teasing you like that," as she rubbed herself against me, proving that she wasn't the least bit sorry. "I feel I need to make up for that."

I looked her in the eye. I saw lust and something else, I wasn't sure what. "You don't have to. I'm a big boy."

"I may not have to, but I very much want to. And yes, you are a 'very' big boy." With that, she started kissing down my body. She started with my chin and worked her way down, trailing kisses under and along my jaw and nibbling where my neck met my shoulder. She continued down, kissing my chest. When she got to my nipples, she trailed her tongue around them then blew gently, causing some intense sensations. Moving further down, she kicked the sheet to the foot of the bed. More kisses and nips to my stomach, she would lift up and trace her fingers over my abdomen and some of the small scars I had, just like she had in the store. Her eyes would keep coming back up to my face to see what I liked though from my reactions and clenching muscles, she had to know almost everything she did felt good to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.