The Doctor's Assistant and the Student
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An all new story though the area is similar to an old one. It came to me after a doctor visit with a particularly attractive assistant and my mind did a what if! I hope you enjoy and get off. (The MM is out of sight and not much of anything.) The BSDM is pretty light.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Double Penetration   Nudism  

Sunday morning came brightly. My bedroom faced the water and the east, more or less. It got some morning sun. I usually woke to the sun and today was no exception. I also woke with a piss hard-on. I pushed Bethany down and said, "Swallow everything you get."

She scooted down and began to suck my cock into her throat. The other two woke up. I was fondling Taylor's breasts giving the nipples little twists and pulls. Maxine saw Bethany's position and moved behind her to twist the butt plug and lick and suck her pussy. It wasn't long before I sent my load into Bethany's mouth. I held her head on my cock with one hand and, after a long moment, released my bladder and pissed into her mouth and down her throat.

She swallowed everything and then came up coughing and climaxing to Maxine's efforts. She peed or squirted or both into Maxine's mouth. Both went into the bathroom followed by Taylor who had come with three fingers in her cunt and the butt plug still in her ass.

I used the spare bathroom and quickly showered. The three girls were still playing when I got out. I went on in to the kitchen and started coffee brewing and got out eggs and other breakfast makings. When the three came into the kitchen, I said, "Face the other way and bend over." They did and I could see that Maxine didn't have her butt plug inserted. I said, "I see three ass holes but only two butt plugs. Taylor, stand up. Push your fingers in Maxine's ass and find that Plug." Taylor looked at me and grinned. She pushed two fingers in Maxine's ass and then added a third.

"Bethany, start breakfast while Taylor searches Maxine's ass for the plug. Taylor, push more fingers deeper. Maybe it's further in." Taylor added a finger and pushed further in. Maxine moaned. I said, "Taylor, it must be far in there. Keep going further in."

Taylor looked at me with surprise but added her pinkie. I showed her my hand with the fingers in a cone shape and my thumb folded into my palm. I pushed my hand forward. Taylor's eyes widened. She nodded and did it. Maxine groaned with the added volume in her ass as Taylor's knuckles went by the sphincter and was suddenly wrist deep in Maxine's butt. I used the same hand to show the fingers separating and wiggling. She followed my lead and Maxine climaxed with a scream.

"Taylor, have you found it yet?" Taylor shook her head negatively. I said, "Then, push further in. That plug must be found." Taylor's eyes were big but she pushed her hand further in Maxine's rectum with about half of her lower arm inside with the hand. I wiggled my fingers and Taylor did her best to emulate that.

Maxine screamed again as she was again brought to a painful, but powerful climax. Taylor gave her a moment to start to recover and repeated the wiggling and pushed some more. Maxine took another three or four inches of arm. Maxine screamed again and collapsed to the floor lying helplessly. All of her feelings and strength were focused on Taylor's hand up her ass.

She moaned, "Master, Master, I took it out to clean it and myself. I forgot to put it back in. Please have Taylor pull out of my ass gently. It's not in there. Please, Master."

I nodded at Taylor who slowly but steadily pulled her hand out of Maxine's ass. When it was out and Maxine had breathed a sigh of relief, I said, "Go get it, put it where it belongs, and return for your punishment."

She nodded at me, rose, and left. She came back with a slight waddle to her gait. She knelt before me as I sat in an easy chair.

"Maxine, how does your ass feel?"

"Very used, Master. I had no trouble putting the plug in."

"Are you ready for your punishment?"

"I am prepared for anything Master wants to do to me."

"Very well. Taylor, get the paddle and give her five. Maxine lift your butt unless you would rather have them on your tits."

Maxine quickly leaned forward and raised her ass for Taylor to spank her butt cheeks with the paddle. "Taylor, be nice. If you're too hard, I will give you two for every one that is too hard I will give you three for each one that is too soft."

Taylor groaned realizing that she was almost certain to err in one direction or the other.

Taylor swung the paddle and landed the stroke on Maxine's right butt cheek. "One!" Maxine screamed. Then, "Thank you, Mistress. May I have another?"

"Two!" Her other cheek reddened. "Thank you, Mistress. May I have another?"

"Three!" This one was centered on both her cheeks. "Thank you, Mistress. May I have another?"

"Four!" Her right butt cheek became redder. "Thank you, Mistress. May I have another?"

"F-five!" Her left cheek bore the brunt of that one. "Thank you, Mistress." Maxine looked up at me. "Thank you, Master."

Bethany said, "Master, breakfast is ready."

"Very well. Sluts, we will go into the kitchen and sit at the table." All three looked a little pained at that statement. We went in and sat down at the kitchen table on the chairs there. Those chairs had no padding. All three girls sat gingerly.

We ate heartily. Bethany was proving to be a great cook.

I said, "Sluts, we have some free time before Maxine's brother and sister in-law arrive. We can do nothing but lie on our stomachs, we could suit up in a revealing manner, or we could work on your bodies. Also, Bethany and Taylor and I will have to talk about the coming week."

Taylor said, "Do any of these options include removing the butt plugs for a while?"

"No, but they all allow for you to quickly re-lube them if you desire except for Maxine." I looked at her and said, "You re-lubed yours before you put it back in your ass, didn't you?"

She said, "Yes, Master."

We had finished eating. I said, "Let's get the dishes in the washer while we pick an option." We all rose and loaded the washer.

While we were doing that, Bethany said, "Master, as much as I would like to play outside, I need to know your plans for me for next week a bit better. We can do that and relax, too. This weekend has been intense." She grinned at me and the other two. Taylor nodded and Maxine gave a little nod.

"Okay. We're finished. Let's go into the living room." We all did. "Maxine, lay over my lap." She lay over my lap knowing that her ass was going to be the subject of something.

"Bethany, hand me the flogger." She did. "Taylor, go and re-lube. While you are gone, I will flog Maxine's ass, so don't delay." With that statement, I brought the flogger down on Maxine's ass. Taylor hurried out. I flogged Maxine hard enough for her to feel it but not anywhere near as hard as I could. I saw Taylor coming out and gave Maxine a final swat. I moved for her to get up and she did.

She looked at me and said, "Thank you, Master."

Taylor, take her place." Taylor lay on my lap. "Maxine, you will choose the implement for Taylor's ass." Taylor looked alarmed. Maxine handed me a strop made of leather. I took it in my hand and pulled it gently across Taylor's butt. She shivered. "Bethany, go re-lube while Taylor gets her ass spanked." Taylor looked alarmed and Bethany left. I began to spank Taylor's ass with the strop. Each lash, even gentle ones, left a red mark.

Bethany returned a moment later running and knelt before me. I gave Taylor a harder swat causing her to squeal. "Bethany, you may speak."

"Master, I cannot find the lube!"

Taylor groaned, "M-m-master, I finished off the bottle. I'm sorry."

I said, "You will be." I looked at Bethany. "There is a supply in the master bathroom medicine cabinet. Go, but walk!" She left.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.