The Doctor's Assistant and the Student
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An all new story though the area is similar to an old one. It came to me after a doctor visit with a particularly attractive assistant and my mind did a what if! I hope you enjoy and get off. (The MM is out of sight and not much of anything.) The BSDM is pretty light.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Double Penetration   Nudism  

During the ride, I pulled Taylor's top up to her neck exposing her breasts. She opened her legs to allow my hand to fondle her cunt. The little gym shorts had enough of a leg hole that I got a finger through it and into her pussy.

We were close to my place. I said, "When we stop to unload, you will get out, drop your shorts, and bend over the door. I'm going to fuck you hard."

Her hand went over to my pants and felt my cock as it pressed against the center of my pants. Feeling my size, she moaned and said, "Oh, yes. Don't be gentle."

I said, "I'm not."

I pulled into the spot where I parked the 'Vette and killed the engine. I pointed to a place for Bethany's truck. I got out and said, to Taylor, "Assume the position."

I got out and gave Bethany a come along motion with my finger. By the time, we reached the other side of the 'Vette, Taylor was naked from the waist down and leaning over the closed door. I unzipped and pushed my hard cock all the way into her pussy until she grunted with the force when I buried my cock in her tight little pussy. I fucked her hard and fast going for an orgasm. Surprisingly, Taylor went off twice before I did. I slammed into her hot pussy one last time and unloaded a large load in her cunt.

"Bethany, lie on your back so Taylor can squat over your mouth while she sucks me clean." Bethany was red-faced but followed instructions. I pulled out of Taylor and she squatted over Bethany's mouth. I put my cock at her face and she sucked me inside tasting my cum and her own juices as she sucked it clean. I could hear a couple of pussy farts as my load went into Bethany's mouth along with Taylor's female juices.

When both were finished, I pulled Taylor up and then helped Bethany to her feet and said, "Sluts, help each other. First get the food in and put away. Then, you will get the rest of the stuff in and I will show you where to put things. Do not put on your shorts, Taylor." I walked inside leaving them to their chores.

It wasn't a small house. I had four bedrooms and three and a half baths. I bought it cheap out of a foreclosure through a client who owed me a favor. Though they took a loss, they were glad to get rid of the place.

It had taken work to clean up and perform some needed maintenance. I did a lot myself simply because I could and because I enjoyed it.

The girls finished getting the food in and then went out to load Bethany's belongings. I had them put everything on the bed in a spare bedroom. I then said, "Both of you are overdressed. Strip!" They weren't wearing much so it took no time to get naked. They both looked each other over. I stripped and let them both see my freshly hardened cock.

I motioned for them to follow me and went into the living room. Once there, I sat in my favorite easy chair and said, "Greeting, Bethany. Taylor, look, learn, and assume the position." Bethany knelt with her legs spread and her fingers laced behind her head. She leaned back a little to emphasize her bust. It wasn't huge but contained two pert breasts that were firm with protruding nipples. Taylor took a quick look and copied the posture. Her tits were a tiny bit smaller but were even more upstanding with huge nipples that were sticking out proudly.

I looked them over and thought that this will be a tiring weekend but should be fun.

I thought a moment more and said, "I want to know your sexual histories." They looked at each other. "Bethany, I will ask you a question and you will answer it fully. I will then ask the same question of Taylor. Taylor, you will then answer the question fully. I will then ask a new question of Taylor and you, Taylor, will answer it fully. Then Bethany will answer fully.

"Now, we know that neither of you are virgins. Bethany, other than me earlier today, have you ever sucked a cock until it came?"

"No, Master. I have sucked some but never had anyone finish in my mouth until you did today. I had never swallowed either."

"Taylor, what about you?"

"Twice. A boy in high school and Robert. I swallowed the boy in high school but not Robert."

"Taylor, have you ever eaten pussy?"

"No, Master. I have to admit that the idea interests me but I never have. Bethany was the fourth to eat me though it was the first time that I had a man's cum in my cunt when it happened."

"Bethany, it's your turn."

She blushed deeply. "I've never eaten pussy until Taylor this afternoon. It wasn't as bad as I had feared. I am becoming used to the taste of cum, too."

I thought a moment, "Bethany, have you ever had anal sex?"

"Not yet, Master. You have said that I will. I hope you will be gentle but that's your decision."

Taylor looked at her with a questioning look. "I've only had anal sex once. It was while here at the University at a frat party. I was very drunk. I don't remember it well."

"Were you double penetrated?"

"No. It was one on one though I was fucked that night a few times, also."

I looked at Bethany and grinned. "If no one has had your ass, you haven't been double penetrated. Taylor, have you ever been spanked sexually?"

Now, it was Taylor's turn to blush. She said, "Yes, Master. I found that I enjoyed it. I have also been the one doing the spanking. I enjoyed that even more."

Bethany said, "I guess I've had a vanilla sex life. I've never been spanked even when I was little."

I said, "Well, Girls. We will be taking care of your deficiencies this weekend and more. We have until Monday morning when Bethany goes to work and Taylor goes to class. Until then, we have time to play.

"I am also giving you a safe word to stop things if the pain is too bad or it's all just too intense. The safe word is 'chrome plate.' Don't use it casually or I will take the privilege of it from you. Bethany, you will take Taylor into your bedroom and explain our agreement in detail. When you return, assume the present position. Taylor, if you are willing, you will assume that position, too. If not, I'll return you to your apartment or dorm room."

She looked up at me and said, "That's not necessary, Master. You can control me anywhere, any way, any time, with anyone. I have no limits with you. I will not use a safe word.

"I only have two requests. One is for you to use me hard. The other is to let me use Bethany some. She may reciprocate."

I said, "That will work." I paused and then said, "Present!"

They were startled but Bethany turned first and got in position. Taylor didn't know the position so she watched Bethany and mimicked her movements. Of course, to do that, she was late in getting in position as commanded. I was naked. I got up behind the girls and said, "Bethany, greeting!"

Bethany turned around and quickly got in position. I pushed my cock at her mouth and she opened and took me in allowing me to throat fuck her. I said quietly, "Get my cock wet." Her blowjob became more slobbery. I pulled out of her mouth and, without warning or other preparation, pushed my cock deep into Taylor's unsuspecting ass. She screamed with the pain from being stretched. She wasn't drunk this time! I gave her little time to get accustomed to my cock in her ass. I began to fuck her hard and deep, holding her hips to give me leverage. She was grunting as I reamed her ass.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.