Flight of the Code Monkey - Cover

Flight of the Code Monkey

Copyright 2015 Kid Wigger SOL

Chapter 38

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Join Jameson the code monkey in space. As an uber-geek programmer onboard, he manages to make a life; gets the girl; and tries to help an outcast shipmate. Doing a favor for a new friend, he discovers a chilling secret. Also follow a boy running for his life on a mysterious planet; how will their paths cross? Read of Space Marines, space pirates, primitive people, sexy ladies, and hijacking plots. There's a new world to explore and survive. Starts slow, but worth the effort.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Military   Mystery   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   non-anthro   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Geeks   Royalty   Slow   Violence   sci-fi adult story, sci fi sex story, space sci-fi sex story

Third Mission, outbound aboard the FUP Deep Space Exploration vessel Glenndeavor, 2401 CE

I was stretched out on the big bunk in C003 watching Melvina Bimini's medium-sized breasts as she started to lean over me. As gravity added ripeness to their already firm shape, her silver ID stick slowly swung between them like a pendulum, suspended below the thin necklaces hanging down from her neck. I watched my neighbor's fine tits start turning pink along with her exposed, blushing body. Her jiggling nipples were pointing straight down at me, and I thought they were excitingly long, sprouting out of small, reddish areoles as her breasts moved with her slightly ragged breathing.

The redheaded was wearing only her cotton, draw-string panties pulled up tight against her mound. With her bare left foot down on the carpet she raised her right knee and rested it by my right calf on the sheets of the bunk. Melvina bent over further and put her hands on my bare thighs, her bottom rising up higher than the rest of her body.

Thank goodness for the camera on the footlocker, my PAW chuckled from my lizard brain that was awash in endorphins and lust. He was imagining what her bottom must look like at this moment, as if there wasn't enough before my eyes to fill my senses.

My erection lifted off my gut of its own accord, feeling very good. With my back against the sheets in C003, I locked the fingers of my hands together behind my head on the pillow. Melvina looked down into my eyes. Her hazel eyes were slightly hooded by her eyelids under her red eyebrows, her prominent, upturned nose and receding chin set off by her opened lips. This close, I could see her eyes dilate. Her disheveled red hair was still pulled back in a ponytail I couldn't see behind her head. I wondered if her hair was as silky to the touch as it appeared to be, even messed up.

"Do you—" I asked, gazing into her eyes as if I were trying to break through the last of her resistance to what, it seemed to me, her body and at least her lizard brain actively wanted to happen between us, so there wouldn't be any further barrier between our actions and our pleasure.

"—G4 Melvina Bimini, agree to allow me, G5 Jameson Sitwell, to record any and all sexual acts we perform with the knowledge and agreement that any resulting files remain my property to do with as I please?"

"I told you already—" she husked out, her voice a mix of frustration, reproach, and arousal, "—yes, you can video anything you do to me. For goodness sake, you know the cameras are recording now! I say yes; have your way with me! Are we online with that thread now? May we proceed with this debauchery?"

That's my crazy girl, my paranoid ass-wipe snorted, as I said before, a shoo-in for the Federation Thespian Academy with these vids.

"Of course," I told Melvina, feeling a big, satisfied grin bloom on my face. I was still enjoying her reaction to seeing me strip in front of her earlier, and part of her was still trying to deny her own excitement.

"I suppose you want me to take it into my mouth first?" Melvina asked while she continued staring at my hard cock as it vibrated slightly with each beat of my heart.

"You've never done that before, correct?" I asked her, more for the sake of the video that Juliet, Anika, and Bea wanted to view later, than for me to get Melvina to admit to her lack of experience with men—a man, that is. Edgerton.

"Never," she hissed out, "More than once I've sworn that I never would. My mother and aunts would be greatly displeased with me now." She shook her head and added, "I see my drill instructor was correct, the strangest things can happen once you're deep in the All Alone, if you're out long enough."

The redhead's right hand timidly moved from my thigh to lightly grip the center my shaft. I looked up at her face. Melvina absentmindedly licked her lips as she focused on her hand and what she held. Her soft touch made me suck in a lungful of air.

"And that is what you want," my neighbor asked me as she gave me an experimental squeeze, "isn't it? You want to have me every way possible—as the Terror told me.

"My God," Melvina whispered, "I don't believe I'm allowing this to happen—what was in that sweetener? How is it that your wives are allowing this barbaric bachelor ceremony—let alone want you to posses me—and on video as well?"

"They are amazingly strong-minded women," I sighed, feeling my elbows vibrate as they stuck out to either side of my head above the pillow, "who know what they each want. They'll get excited seeing you take me in your mouth, if that is what you want to do."

"So I was told earlier," my nearly naked neighbor said, still focused on my hard cock in her hand.

"And, if you do," I told Melvina, "I will be honored that I'll be the only man who's ever been in your mouth." Part of me realized I was yammering, waiting to see what Melvina Bimini was going to do.

"That Edgerton was a fool," I told the redhead over me, meaning every word, "for not taking the time for you to become comfortable with his body, and for not taking the time to allow both of you to explore each other at your leisure—no matter what your mother and aunts might have taught you about how to deal with men."

She squeezed me again. Her other hand moved up and rubbed the skin on my hip.

"With Edgerton, once I was on fire ... he liked bending me over quickly in the library with everyone else having tea in the sitting room—" Melvina confessed. Gripping me a bit tighter, she started tentative, short strokes as she continued, "—or he would roughly guide me behind the ornamentals at the back of the main fountain in the formal gardens while everyone else played croquet. The few times we were alone for an afternoon, he would spank me before having his way with me. He loved to lecture me, calling me names, claiming he was punishing me for the uppity ways of my family, as he called it."

After her third slow jack, Melvina lifted my cock and I gently pushed my hips upward into her grip.

"Then, once I was begging, he would thrust deeply into me—" Melvina said, her voice having a tinge of regret in it, "—and before I knew it, that consuming series of shudders would overwhelm my body, and it would be over.

"He'd always laugh or chuckle as he tucked his clothes in, making himself presentable," she told me as she stroked me again. "He'd smack my bottom and be off, leaving me to deal with the mess and my clothing before someone discovered me. That was when the remorse would start to set in again."

"As I said," I told her, lifting my hips into her grip again and feeling a deep thrill as power welled up inside me at the thought of what was about to happen, "he's a fool."

"Damned dead fool now," Melvina said as she removed her left hand from my right hipbone and carefully slipped two fingers down under the root of my cock and between my thigh tops to touch what she could of my tight testicles. "I've heard I should endeavor to keep my teeth off your skin, and I should have a mouth full of saliva?"

"Take your time and try to enjoy yourself," I told my nearly naked neighbor as she lowered her head. I could see her working her receding chin and her jaws, her lips pursed while she seemed to be gathering up a mouth full of spit. I was struck by how differently the women in my life were raised and had grown up. By the time girls from my home reached their sophomore or junior year of high school a significant number had already become comfortable with giving oral sex on a date—some at the start of the evening.

"Melvina, you will eventually," I informed the redhead as her distinctive feature descended lower—less than two hand-widths to go before her lips touched my straining skin, "develop your own style."

"Humph!" Melvina vocalized with her lips tight, her jaws still moving. Strands of mussed-up, red hair that had escape her ponytail dangled down on either side of her face and tickled my bare skin.

Is that a denial, agreement—what? asked my PAW as my neighbor pointed my cock straight up with her right hand. Her face hovered as she hesitantly rubbed the crown of my manhood back and forth over her pursed lips.


I felt my toes curl in the air from the intense pleasure radiating from my groin. Melvina's panty-covered bottom moved on my bare skin below my nearly touching knees. Her bare chest pushed against my thighs occasionally as she experimented, sliding various depths of my rod sealed by her tight lips into her wet mouth—three strokes moving her tongue along my length, two strokes not.

From time to time, I could feel her arch her back and deliberately rub the damp panties covering her mound back and forth against one of my kneecaps as she leisurely lowered her tightly sealed lips along my straining, wet cock. Her ponytail brushed almost restlessly against the side of my right hip with her paced actions; my fingers remained locked behind my head on the pillow.

"Mmmm," she groaned, slurping my cock out of her mouth.

I opened my eyes and looked into the smoldering, hazel windows to her soul as she slowly fisted my saliva-coated erection by her left cheek. I felt her amazingly long, hard nipples suddenly burn into the skin of my thighs as she lowered her chest. Someone was home, and there was a different Melvina Bimini looking out of those windows at me that I'd not seen before. She was much younger, vital, and immediate.

"I thought you would be locking your fingers behind my head and, ahh—" Melvina told me in a sultry-sounding voice, "—directing ... or correcting ... my poor oral technique." She turned her head and, sticking out her pink, glistening tongue, she licked up the left side of my engorged member.

"If you want, we could do it that way some other time," I husked out, my respiration ragged from what she'd been doing to me for the last 10 minutes or more. I was getting close to my completion. "Since this is your first time, I thought I'd let you find your way on your own ... Ahh, Melvina, you actually seem to be enjoying what you're doing to me—not acting as if you're being humiliated at all."

"It is interesting you should mention that—" she said with a grin as she stroked me even closer to orgasm, her eyes going wide as I sucked in air and shivered. I admired the pleased look that filled her features, especially her happy grin between her prominent nose and receding chin, "—your observation, even in your present state, Jameson, is correct. My earlier assumption, about giving oral, was incorrect. Truth told, with your hands behind your head, and the ways I'm learning to make you squirm and gasp, I'm feeling powerful right now—

"—that's allowed?" she asked, and I could actually hear humor in her voice, "isn't it?"

"Yes—" I said, my eyes closing while another profound wave of bliss shot up my spine as my neighbor licked up the bottom of my wet cock and twirled her tongue over the straining crown. "Oh, God... it is!

"I can't wait," I told her, "to return the favor."

"I don't know," she said, smacking her lips again and rubbing my cock against her soft cheek, "if I feel comfortable with that idea—yet. However, if your wives will allow me to practice with you often enough," Melvina Bimini told me, then chuckling, "I'll be able to make you beg for release. I'd like that. You want to shoot in my mouth don't you?" and she gave me two quick strokes.

"Ahhh ... yes, I do," I gasped as all the lightning strikes of pleasure and the building anticipation filled my body and mind with growing pressure that would soon seek its own release.

"If you knew me better," Melvina announced as she increased the speed of her fist as it moved up and down the length of my vibrating, soaked cock, almost driving me crazy, "and I felt completely safe like this, you'd force me to do what you wanted—wouldn't you."

"Yes!"

"Good! Now, I want to feel what it's like when I make you shoot into my mouth!" the redhead hissed and wrapped her lips around the crown of my creation.

Purple, red, white, and bright-blue sparks exploded behind my closed eyelids as the first shot of my ejaculation cramped all my muscles and lifted my clasped hands, my head, my neck and shoulders, and most of my back off the pillow and the sheets.

The next shot, as I pushed into Bimini's sucking mouth, part of me knew I'd almost unseated her lip lock, but her hands gripping the cheeks of my ass prevented my dislodgement and I surrendered completely to her milking mouth.

I fell past my paranoid ass-wipe into the darkness at the floor of my lizard brain.


As I caught my breath with my eyes closed and aware of my surroundings again, I felt Melvina start to slide down my hips. In a foggy cloud of endorphin-fueled blood-sugar sex magic, and wanting to cuddle her in affection after such a fine orgasm, I reached down. Grabbing her shoulders, I pulled her panty-clad form up my naked body on the big, disarranged bunk.

The redhead started to struggle as I wrapped my right arm around her shoulders, my left hand now cupping her bottom through her damp, cotton panties as I got her in place. As she wiggled around, part of her naked torso on the left side of my chest and one leg over mine, Melvina put her hands on my ribs and tried to push away. My right forearm moved the tie holding her ponytail, loosening her hair.

I opened my eyes and, hearing her swallow twice quickly, I realized she'd been intending to get up so she could go to the head and spit my spend out of her mouth.

"I am so sorry," I muttered, truth-told as Melvina coughed, her hazel eyes watering and her exotic features flushed.

She struggled against me as I used my right hand to guide her head to mine. Rolling her over so I was partially atop her, I kissed my neighbor's mouth between her prominent nose and her receding jaw, her head tilting back as I brought her mouth firmly against my own. Forcing my tongue between her tightly held lips and into the salty, slightly bitter, penetrating saliva that was the remains of my load, Melvina gave up as my tongue drove deeper into her mouth.

With a huge sigh, her whole body relaxed beneath mine and she started returning my kisses—languid and experimentally. Finally, her arms lazily went around my shoulders as her long, hard, right nipple felt as if it were branding the center of my bare chest.

As the two of us relaxed and softly continued kissing each other, I was very aware of her, at first, sloppy style of inosculatio. However, I could attest that for a beginner, Melvina's fellatio skills were already impressive. She could have had me begging earlier without any practice. Quickly, my neighbor's make-out techniques improved by leaps and bounds until I was only experiencing and responding to her tongue, mouth, lips, hands, and her trim body.

It was as if I were a kid back on my home world, in the back seat of my Pater Grand's antique Webley-Vickers Crowne Royale ground car.

Amandajain had been one of the vid-stars-to-be in her grade. She was so impressed to learn I was going away to start college and wasn't even a graduated senior as far as she was concerned. I was only two-years older than she was, and even though I was branded a geek with cooties, she'd actually talked to me in the shadowy corner, away from the colored lights and soft thump of dance music. Outside the Community Center, Amandajain had been reluctant about kissing me in the dark. She'd been more reluctant when I took her hand and pulled her away from the park and from the first dance she was allowed to attend without her parents.

We were silent as we'd walked the two blocks to my Pater Grand's big compound. After I used one of electronic gizmos on my key fob and remotely shut off his security system, we sneaked back and into the silent garage at the rear of his property, far from the big house.

She told me it was spooky inside the dark, shadowy interior as I'd pulled Amandajain across the concrete pad, the night air in the silent structure smelling of lubricating oil, a hint of fresh sawdust, and her invigorating perfume she'd told me was her older sister's. I guided her around my Pater Grand's carefully placed power-tool benches, saw tables and lathes; stacked wood, supplies and machine projects.

I heard her suck in air when I finally opened the back door and drew her by her hand into the wide, rear seat of the museum-piece ground car. We were supposed to be at the chaperoned teen dance on that mid-summer Friday evening, not off alone with her soft sun-skirt up to her chin and her silky, damp panties around one ankle.

Fortunately, I'd put down an old blanket on the huge back seat. The dance was supposed to last four hours; I lasted three.

The memory evaporated from my mind's eye and I came back to Melvina in the big bunk in C003 as her left hand stroked my revived erection. We were lost in kissing each other, stretched out on our sides and my right hand cupping her left breast and flicking her surprisingly long, hard nipple. The redhead let out a throaty moan and gently pulled her lips back from mine. I was actually surprised I hadn't put my hand back down inside her panties now that we were in bed together.

"Jameson," she whispered in a ragged breath while looking into my eyes to find the truth, "you really want me, don't you—I mean, it's me you want right now?"

I nodded as I felt a big grin bloom on my face, making me aware of the dimple in the center of my chin.

"After Edgerton reached his climax," Melvina confided as she continued to stroke my hard cock between us, "he was done with me—until the next time. Now I understand, he only wanted it. But already, your magnificent stalk is hard and ready to take me again."

I fear we'll lose this one to her acting career at some point, my paranoid ass-wipe chuckled from my brainstem.

"Truth told," I said, paying no attention to my PAW and gently pulling Melvina's long nipple away from her proud breast, causing her to suck air in through her clenched teeth, "you can really kiss, Mel. You just sent me away. Ahh, I can call you Mel, can't I? I think we should become name-friends now, don't you?"

"Later," the redhead announced, heat all but dripping from her husky-sounding voice. Dropping my hard cock and pushing away from me on the mattress, the redhead turned, placing the right side of her very distinctive face down against the sheets beside me on the huge mattress. Using her left hand to flip her now freed, red hair to the other side of her head, Melvin brought her knees under her fine, panty-covered hips.

My surprising neighbor lifted her white-covered bottom into the air behind her, her shoulders pushed flat and her back sharply arched down toward the messed up bunk.

"Please, Jameson," my sexy, redheaded neighbor pleaded as she reached back and lowered her panties down as far as she could on her spread thighs with her knees that far apart on the bunk, "I want you to take me

"—I'm begging you," she almost whined.

I could hear the edge of Melvina's need in her voice and felt my own need growing in my middle and between my legs.

I got up and shuffled behind her, my knees on the sheets between her spread calves. I rested the palms of my hands on the warm, bare skin of her lifting bottom. The contrast between her slim waist and her swelling butt that pointed up at me and her cotton panties stretched between her lower thighs took my breath away and cause my hardon to jerk upward.

Her aroused fragrance filled my head as I sucked in air and I saw her tight, red curls matted to both sides of her broad, ripe clam, pouting out from between her upper thighs. From her protruding mound, I watched her bright, wet, unfurled folds and I saw a creamy, opalescent pearl of her fluid coalesce on the bud of her clit that peeked out of what was now the lowest part of her canted, wet pussy.

Movement caused me to look up from that sexy sight. Down on the bunk, I saw Melvina bringing her left hand up to her face, as she looked over to our left at the walk-through into C001. She put her thumb into her mouth and, closing her eyes, her cheeks started moving in and out as she quickly sucked on the digit, her fist held between her prominent nose and her patrician chin.

Of its own accord, the crown of my cock found her slit and, powered by the slow pressure from my hips, I worked to skewer her petals apart—causing them to bloom open further and me to grit my teeth.

Her heat and slick cream sealed around my pulsing knob as, millimeter by growing millimeter, my hard helmet pushed deeper into Melvina's incredibly tight twat full of ratcheting joy that began sparking and dancing up my spine.

Clenching my jaws tightly together, I pulled her full bottom backward until I couldn't get any more of my length into her molten glove. Looking down, I saw less than half-a-finger length of my girth was inside her tighter clasp. I brought my hips back and pushed in again—a bit deeper this time but nowhere near to the hilt. Melvina seemed to be as unopened as a virgin.

She said it's been sooo long, my PAW groaned with the pleasure that was enveloping the beginning of our manhood.

As I pulled her bottom back further onto my hard, aching cock, Melvina stopped sucking for a moment and whined past her thumb. I opened my eyes and saw her upturned cheek blushing bright red, almost making her eyebrows blend into the color as she squeezed her closed eyelids together.

I felt the beast in me taking over, the rush of sexual power and entitlement coming over me almost as if Anika were here with us, her siren blasting at full volume. I pulled back and slowly pushed in deeper, causing Melvina to whine louder past her thumb with each of my measured thrusts.

After several minutes of gaining incremental penetrations and hearing her moan and whine with each push, finally I was inside her to the hilt. I stopped and let every fiber of my being rejoice in the redhead's molten, creamy heat and slippery grip that, without moving, felt as if it would spit me out. I couldn't help myself, and gave one last bump of my hips against the fantastic cushion of her bottom, seating my cock into what felt like unclaimed territory.

"OUCH!" Melvina cried out from down on the sheets. "I knew you'd make it hurt! He always made it hurt just before my pleasure swept me away! Now you're doing it before I can even get close!" I could feel her muscles moving around my planted cock as her ragged breath moved her ribs and chest and I realized she was crying.

A big shot of adrenaline hit my bloodstream on hearing the physical and emotional pain that was starkly evident in Melvina Bimini's voice.

"Wha-what?" I managed to ask the redhead on her knees and shoulders before me, my cock buried into her incredibly tight, hot quim as, for a moment, the beast inside me didn't want to go gracefully.

"It hurts?" I asked as what she'd said sank down into my lizard brain and I tried to catch my breath. "Why didn't you tell me when it started to hurt? I don't want to hurt you."

With four more pumps of my heart, the adrenaline cleared my head and brought me back from the embrace of my beast and into heartfelt remorse. As I eased back my hips, her gripping, tight channel seemed to spit my hard cock out of her womanhood, sending a shiver up my spine.

"Does this position hurt every time you've had sex?" I asked her and started caressing her shuddering, lower back as gently as I could with both my hands while my hard cock jutted below her drooling, wet mound between her silky thighs. "I mean, I'm not that big."

Melvina took her saliva-covered thumb out of her mouth and, turning her head on the sheets and swallowing, she focused her left eye up at me. I could see tears flood the red-rim of her hazel eye, the other hidden behind the ridge of her prominent, upturned nose.

"This," my beautiful, crying neighbor told me as she sucked in air with her bare shoulders flat on the bunk before she continued, "and being bent over the back or the arm of a chesterfield, or the low, stone wall behind the fountain, is the only way I've ever had sex before. Edgerton told me this was the best for his pleasure."

"That fuck!" I spat out, angry with this asshole I'd never met and didn't know—would never know. However, I was more angry that I'd almost become that shit asshole myself by assuming Melvina's noises were ones of shared passion instead of discomfort and pain. I moved from behind her to the left side of the bunk so Bimini in her nakedness didn't have to strain her neck to look at me. "It's a good thing for him that he's dead. If I ever saw him—"

"—would a different position ... make it not hurt?" Melvina broke in, her red eyebrows going up with her question, the right side of her face still down against the sheet, and I could hear hope in her now young-sounding voice. "Is that possible?"

I focused on her slightly almond-shaped, hazel eyes and saw a young woman I realized I'd like to get to know better looking at me questioningly. I didn't want to consider that the physical configuration of her vagina might be causing her pain when taken from behind.

She should have found out if that were the case, my PAW yammered, when she enlisted, during that damn intense battery of physical exams everybody had to put up with—

—shut the FUCK up! demanded my inner geek.

—well, whined my paranoid ass-wipe, they would have told her about that, wouldn't they?

Melvina Bimini's eyebrows went up further, and she moved her head against the sheets, prompting an answer from me.

"I hope so—" I told her, feeling my horniness starting to reassert itself as G4 Melvina Bimini's killer, sexy posture was not to be denied.

"—how about you and I find out," I said to Melvina. "I'm sure you know the first time a girl has sex and her cherry is popped, it often hurts. It should go away after a while if your partner is caring and careful. We can try space-girl, where I'm down on my back and you're up on my hips riding me like a comet and looking down at my face as you drive me crazy with your gyrations. Or reverse space-girl, where I get to watch your magnificent bottom jiggle as you pump up and down on my piston."

Melvina sniffed as a smile came to her striking features and she lifted her head and shoulders up off the crumpled sheets. Her long, red hair raising slowly from the pool of silk it made on the other side of her head.

"Listen to you—" she softly sniffed and then giggled, forming a sweet smile on her face as she sat back on her amazing rump and her bare heels with her cotton panties halfway down her trim thighs. Squeezing her eyelids closed and open to clear her remaining tears, she then added, "—you really do want me, not just hot cunt."

She saw the surprised look I felt hit my face.

"That's what he called it," said Melvina with a shrug of her bare shoulders that did nice things to her breasts and nipples. "I want that hot cunt, now! he'd say. I'd be all atwitter and panting by then," she explained, lifting her right hand up and delicately opening her expressive fingers as if in explanation and to release the past, "so I let him position me as he pleased. He made it clear it wasn't my place to complain, being the immoral slut that I let myself become whenever I was around him.

"I can't believe it now," she admitted to me. "It was like a fever struck me when I entered his presence—and that only began after he and my cousin returned from their honeymoon. Before that, and when he wasn't in my presence, I loathed the repugnant reptile.

"My response," Melvina said, "was not at all how I'd ever heard it should be, even considering I'd been experiencing, mmm, rather strong hormonal elevations during my cycle. And, well, during that time of month, I found I started thinking about how he commanded me when we were alone, and I'd get so aroused. Sometimes I would write to him when I was in that state—such a mistake. I even signed my name. I was such a wretched mess."

Could have been a specific hormonal trigger— my paranoid ass-wipe piped up from my lizard brain, always the first to look for the evil twists and conspiracies, —genetically engineered using a sample of her DNA. Edgerton could spray it on like it was his cologne. Then when she gets close and gets a whiff—it's happened before. But in her situation; to what end?

I didn't say anything out loud and just felt my face beaming at Melvina.

"Certainly not like it's been with you, Jameson," my sexy, redheaded neighbor added, blinking her eyes at me and then sighing.

"With a healthy dose of revulsion to temper any hot-headedness you might have been feeling there at the start?" I asked Bimini with a laugh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.