A New Old Watch. 9th in the STOPWATCH Series - Cover

A New Old Watch. 9th in the STOPWATCH Series

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 74

David ... is taking her for his. He cradled her like a bride and stalked back to the master stateroom. Andy was still sort of drowsy, in a drugged kind of way. He kept one hand on her while he filled the stateroom tub.

The array of softness and faint perfumes that swirled around as the steamy water filled the light blue 'tub for two' gave him hints as to which of the modest collection of bath bubbles to add to the water. She held his hand to her cheek ... more to keep from falling out of the bath chair than any other reason.

He unwrapped her like a christmas present. Each layer adding to his enjoyment ... she was so tiny ... perfectly constructed by a loving god ... exactly the combination to set his heart to a sturdy pittipat.

Scooping her like strawberry cheesecake ice-cream ... his favorite ... he placed her nude form in the tub ... and rushed to take off his clothes...

"No..." she said.

"No?"

"Do it slow, I want to see. Tease me."

"Yes mi Admirale, as you wish."

"But no so slowly that the water turns cold."

He did. When he got to the naughty bits he turned slowly and dropped the towel ... it caught on the protrusion and hung there ... he made it bounce ... she giggled ... it bounced off ... she sighed.

"Oh, my."

"Yes ... yours."

"Mine?"

"Tonight ... tomorrow ... for always ... yours."

"Get in the fucking water, mate!" she grasped as he entered, her hands were so small ... the object of her intensity was so large ... two hands ... she licked ... holding his sack gently she traced the vein with her tongue ... she tried ... she could lip the tip but no way could she get past the head ... he was too big. Her moist center spoke to her, 'ride 'em cowgirl! it's the only way that's coming in me.'

"Which shampoo?"

"No ... I don't want wet hair for tonight."

So ... he washed her ... she washed him. He emptied the tub. He gently patted her dry ... she toweled him roughly. She led him by his prominence ... the kingsized bed that had been her lonely bower for almost seven months. Her mind shied away from the fact that it was nearly three years since...

He picked her up ... she giggled ... he threw her into the middle of the bed ... her hair spread out like a fan or halo around her head ... the shimmer of her silk pillowcase... 'silk pillow case? satin sheets? someone's been messing with my bed!!' she thought.

Davids saw the thought ... it wrinkled her brow and flashed in her eyes.

"I'd say we've been set up by a fleet of tiny Balinese."

"I think you're right ... let's not waste it."

To beat ... to tame ... to lavish ... to hold ... to lick ... to Love he will bang her like a drum. A bass ... a snare ... a tinkling cymbal ... a trap and a tom-tom, "Bang that drum slowly" to a crescendo ... to ups her emotional high never before attained till they mate again and again and again ... to faint as the last act the curtain falls she passes a faint breath to sigh and pass till she wakens.

David knows Andrea knows what Love is. Now.

"Again?" she asked..."I'm sore ... Oh ... oh ... oh ... not ... that ... sore." After she regained consciousness for the fourth time, he was sleeping. 'Wore him out!!' She high fived herself. He woke up.

"What a long tongue you have," she sighed.

"The better to get to the rich creamy filling, my dear."

"Oh God!"

Eventually, they showered ... he washed her hair ... she had the joy of shaving him.

"Grow a mustache, please."

"Free mustache rides?"

"Exactly!"

The entire crew gave a standing ovation as they stepped into the deck house. Charles and Chester presented David with an array of cameras, microphones and motion detectors and headed for the master stateroom.

"The only place we haven't checked ... it was busy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.