A New Old Watch. 9th in the STOPWATCH Series - Cover

A New Old Watch. 9th in the STOPWATCH Series

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 69

This is to fix a problem with how Connie and her brother became crew on the Pretty Penny: The original intention was to have two parallel stories running at the same time ... So 'Begin Again' was started. I never finished it.


It was the laser hair removal her brother gave her for her sixteenth birthday ... and they didn't grow back ... and didn't leave a scar ... well ... maybe just a little one, ... when the technician slipped ... but it wasn't completely disfiguring ... not totally awful ... a small bag would do ... and her parents felt pretty bad ... not that they were ... ashamed, actually ... mostly ... they did send her ... and her brother ... off to Cancun for spring break,

"She might find a husband," her mother said...

"Fat chance," her father said...

"Do I haveta?" said her brother.

"Yes, Dear ... you have to. Your father and I would feel awful if she was KIDNAPPED ... or something worse if we sent her down alone."

"Yes, son ... you must promise to keep an eye out for her ... don't let her get in too much trouble ... they're all college kids and she's going to be a junior in highschool ... if she comes back."

'I don't know how much broader a hint they can give him, ' she thought. 'I'll just have to do the best I can. I'm sure there are gulls there. I can slip away and not come back.' She sighed, and clattered something before she stepped out of the hall.

Her mother ... smiled. "Hello Connie ... are you packed?"

"Yes, mom."

Daddy shook her hand ... that's bad ... no hug ... and his eyes kept dropping to her chin and jerking back up ... she did have pretty eyes ... maybe a veil.

When he dropped her hand, there was money in it ... quite a lot...

Her mother had slipped a couple of grand in her fanny pack ... she found it by accident.

Even her grand parents ... on her mothers side ... Daddy's parents couldn't stand to look at her ... gave her money ... and somebody had slipped a roll in one of her socks.

'It's just a little ... gouge ... can't call something that deep a scar ... seems like they could at least give it a chance to heal. Cancun ... Spring break ... I could wear a mask ... like the japanese do when they have a cold.'

The airplane ride was bumpy but it was nice and warm ... just an hour and a half and they were checking into a beachfront motel.

"Connie," his eyes didn't meet hers, "Did you see the sailboat?"

"No ... I was busy," 'Busy avoiding the looks of pity.' "Where is it?"

"Look out the window ... here I'll open the curtains." He pointed.

"That's not a boat ... that's a fucking ship!!"

"Yeah ... the stern is wider than most sailboats are long."

"Pretty Penny, Nevis and St. Kitts. Where's Nevis and St. Kitts?"

"I have no idea, I'm going to the beach ... look at all those bikinis!"

"I was looking at all the gulls."

"You would. Connie ... try and have fun. Ok? Don't stay inside all day. It's not that bad." But he shuddered when he looked. He threw a towel over his shoulder ... dropped his shorts...

"Hey ... new speedo? Does mom know you bought that?"

"No, but dad does."

She made a point of looking..."Jesus, Denny ... you've grown."

He blushed nearly purple ... and then a group of tiny dark haired girls in really tiny bikini bottoms sashayed by ... the Tee Shirt front read, 'Pretty Penny' 'Nevis and St. Kitts Navy.' As they walked by two of the girls looked back. His face turned white as the blood went elsewhere. The back of the Tee read 'CREW.' They were twins. So were two older girls ... there was a single with them ... she looked older still. He turned away so as not to expose his growing interest.

"Holy Shit, Denny! You HAVE grown." She stepped out to get a better look and was run down by a pair of huge twins...

"Excuse me ... Pardon me ... are you ok?" Neither one them looked at her chin. They both looked at her eyes and then her hair. A pair of twin chins unhinged ... there was a moment. It was silent. Ten thousand shouting yelling talking college spring breakers ... the trio didn't hear a thing.

Denny stepped up, shattering the moment. "You ok. Connie? You guys should watch..." Oh My GOD ... they were huge. Then he noticed the Tee Shirt. "'Nevis and St. Kitts Navy' You guys wouldn't happen to know those girls?" he pointed at the backs of the walkers.

"Sisters."

"Oh ... sorry."

"Don't be ... mom sent us out to get laid. C'mon, I'll introduce you ... bring her along." Her was Connie.

A voice louder than any boom box at max volume shouted, "Angel ... Angela ... STOP! I'm Johnny.

These guys are Art and Al and the two drooling are Charlie and Chester. That one is Rose, those two are Beth and Barb. The trouble makers are Angela and Angel ... they are 16."

"I'm 16," said Connie, "Just."

"That's convenient," said John, "Charlie and Chester are 18."

"Ah ... I'm Denny, 17. This is my sister, Connie."

"Pleased to meet you ... about that shirt ... I've noticed a lot of them." said Connie.

And, indeed, there Were a lot of them, but only a few said CREW.

"That's the Admiral's doing ... she thought we could keep track better," said John. "She didn't get an exclusive on them though ... they're sold all over town. Only the ones that say CREW are official."

"Speaking of keeping track, where are Jimmy and Rosalie?"

"Jimmy is newly-wed bedding and Rosalie and the Commander are somewhere trying to talk ... that Jake ... tongue tied. Rosalie is going to have to strip and blow him if she plans on getting anywhere."

John was a fountain of knowledge ... most of it was embarrassing.

"Would you like a tour?" Charlie was asking Connie but suddenly Angel and Angela were nodding at Denny.

"Hey!" exclaimed Chester, "I was going to ask her."

John said, "It's lunch time ... let's go eat."

They made their way through the crowd to the beach. John waded out to the dinghy. The boys lined up and started passing girls out to the boat ... there were some extra. "Who are you?"

"Janna ... are we going to that boat?"

"Alana."

"Gail."

"Maggie."

There seemed to be some extra guys too ... the girls didn't mind.

Andrea and Nyoman jumped up, "Food! Hurry!"

Certain parts of this chapter are true as reported several years ago. The timing is way out but I'm going to use the facts behind the story. (Authors' Note)

After the ball was over ... so to speak ... Spring Break was still a week or two from being over ... different schools let their students out at various times; midterm isn't fixed. It was probably better this way. There are approximately 21 million undergrads in American higher education institutions ... if they all got Spring Break at the same time ... and they all went?

The Pretty Penny Spring Break fell halfway between the university dates. Probably a good thing.

Fourteen Cats: The fourteenth cat was indeed a gift from the management at, 'Silk Screen Paradise' in Cancun. Interesting kitten. Impossible to catch, almost feral ... odd ears. They looked broken, the tips folded inward and forward ... creating an almost owl like face. When David opened the cardboard box of shirts, the white kitten boiled up out of the box, up David's arm, across his back and was G-O-N-E ... David wasn't happy.

Nyoman played Dr. Pain ... she was grinning the whole time she applied her Iodine therapy ... at least Somebody was happy.

The reason the crews new shirts were freshly laundered? The cat was in the box.

Angela and Angel celebrated the loss of their virginity like all girls ... celebrated, and celebrated, and celebrated. Once it fits ... hey ... shoes ... if it fits, wear it.

They were not alone in their celebration, their older sisters planned and plotted the plowing of the furrows.

They had seen the movies ... it's a normal educational process. You have the theory, you've studied and prepared ... it's the labs. It's always the labs.

"Come watch."

"Doesn't it hurt?"

"Why would you say that?"

"You scream a lot."

"It feels so good ... it's like all your cares are gone. Here ... feel it." She had picked any one of a number of college aged cocks.

Poor guys ... promised the sexual adventure of a lifetime they followed like lambs to the slaughter. The girls had them blindfolded, tied up and Rose/Rosalie ... whoever ... the one that wasn't bent on seducing Jake ... twins ... ya know, the other one was playing Hollywood fluffier. Using her oral skills to keep the four bound crash test dummies erect and panting to finish, she was playing with herself at the same time.

(I know ... I made it sound like they were innocent ... with a mother like Nyoman? Who are you kidding? They knew where it fit ... how it fit ... and other things one could do with it and not make a Vee. They had known since they were nine.

Nyoman had said, "It doesn't hurt to be prepared and you know what kinds of rumors and lies get started in school. You live on a military base ... people come and go ... we just don't want them coming in you until you're ready for what comes next. You don't use protection and it's twins that come next."

The pill was prescribed from the Red Letter Day ... which had happened between eleven and twelve and while in school. They knew what to do ... what to expect ... and if they were dramatic enough in the Nurses Office, they could parlay the day into a week ... off school.

As for the rumors in school ... well, let them.

As for the boys, Felix Sanchez had their training well in hand from the time they were just showing an interest in girls. That came at a later time in the lives of boys. Older brothers were a help to the younger ones ... and the older boys soon recognized the liars ... had, in fact, beat the living shit out of the one who didn't succeed with a Sanchez girl but bragged he did ... and that stopped that. With guardians the size of John and James, it's a wonder Rose and Rosalie ever dated at all.

When, at 16, the girls decided it was time, they went to Nyoman:

It was a little confusing, the only way Nyoman could keep track of that they were saying was to close her eyes and just listen to the words ... watching her daughters speak simply confused her. They had developed speech and thought to another plane ... what one knew the other did too.

"Mom," began Rosalie,

"We've decided," continued Rose,

"That we need to,"

"Be rid of,"

"A useless,"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.