A New Old Watch. 9th in the STOPWATCH Series
Chapter 52

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

While they were sailing in circles waiting for the C-130, the Twins asked David to marry them. No ... not David ... Chris and Sarah ... C'Twin and S'Twin asked David to perform a wedding ... Damn it all.

The Twins asked Chris and Sarah to be their respective brides and then they asked David, in his office of Captain to marry the four of them ... No ... Not David taking the four of them as brides ... Damn it all.

"David, Sarah and I want to get married, will you perform the office?" asked Twin.

"What's your mother say?" asked David.

"I say Ok," said Wendy.

"Damn it, Wendy. Quit that," declared David.

"Quit what? Sneaking aboard in the middle of the Atlantic?" She laughed.

"Yes, but you're here now. The Twins want to marry the girls ... what say you?" David questioned.

"They're 18 ... Oh My God! They're 18 and I missed their birthday!! Did you have a party? You can't be 18 ... I'm only 25." She started slapping them with some rolled up papers... whack whack whack "Shame on you ... You're 18 and now I'm old..." She stopped hitting and unrolled the papers ... the papers were a little ragged now. She handed Chris one and Sarah one.

"Here, your marriage licenses. All signed and official ... Look, they even have the Princessapality seal. License number one and license number one. Twins, don't you know." She passed her arms around the soon to be brides waists and said, "Somebody get a picture ... and don't tell me you don't have a camera."

The prospective daughters in law were in sweatshirts and jeans and Wendy was dressed in her official Princessapality Princess outfit ... June Cleaver dress and a bib apron. *Leave it to Beaver," had just had its final episode in June of '63 ... so everyone knew who she represented ... the quintessential suburban housewife and mom. The girls hair was flyaway and both had been in the engine room cleaning so they had assorted grease smears and dust bunnies ... not at all the kind of pre wedding pictures they expected.

Andrea took pictures and promised copies. As it happened, the rolls of film taken during and after the wedding got mixed up with the film for the Geographic.

The King's Knight Wedding Day Disaster was interesting. That was the day the brides were presented to their new relatives ... all of them. The twins had uncles and aunts who were younger than their nephews.

Everyone was brought to the Knight for the party. When it was finally over and Sarah's parents were returned to Middle Bass Island, Tim used the MIB Pen and erased the memories of the excitement from the minds of Mack Phillips and his wife.

The party over ... everyone was sent or carried home ... and Wendy sat the girls down and explained exactly what kind of a family they had married into.

"We're Time Travelers ... some of us anyway. The Knight left the Princessapality in 1988 and Junior used the family watch to send the boat to 1963 because her grandmother said 1963 was a great year for fall colors."

On and on the story went, explanation after explanation, scene enter scene ... Colorado, the cars ... and the money.

"So ... you have fallen into a great fairy tale ... your husbands are filthy rich ... you couldn't spend the interest in a year that their fortunes make in a day..." and on and on and on.

The brides eyes got bigger and bigger as the adventures got wilder and wilder.

"You're saying that Junior possesses the watch ... how do you move in time?"

"I'm the Princess," she said, as if that explained it all.

"This is a lot to take in ... prove it."

"Andrea? Bring your a couple of your CD's, please ... and the cases."

The girls had been impressed with the music but really didn't know where the record changer turntable was stored. The music was always there ... someone must be keeping track. The labels and cases with the dates of copyright convinced them.

"You must realize that telling anyone would result in the government taking away the boys, Junior ... your family ... our family ... and experimenting on us ... and you ... until we were all dead. Because governments are like that. Just enjoy it ... we do have fun ... and call me mom ... the boys do."

"Yes, Mom."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.