Family Discovery
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by chinookwind

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A mother, daughter and son bond to each other and their pets.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Bestiality  

2.01 Amanda, Sean, Cameltoe:

It was 07:00am on Saturday morning and Amanda was deciding if she should get up or sleep in. She had this Saturday off and Sara was at an overnighter with a friend. It suddenly dawned on her that she had Sean all to herself and quickly threw the sheet off of her body and walked down the hall to his room. She smiled when her eyes saw her son lying on his back with the sheet covering his morning erection. She walked softly to the bed, kneeled down and gently ran a finger up and on the bulging sheet. After a few swiping stokes, a soft moan was heard and Amanda felt the hardness twitching against her finger. She looked at her son and saw the smile on his face.

Amanda stood up and moved to the foot of the bed and grabbed the sheet. With teasing slowness she pulled from Sean's body and watched as the end of the sheet slipped over the thick gland, down over the length of his thick hardness and then exposed his heavy testicles to her happy eyes.

The sheet was soon on the floor and Amanda crawled onto the bed and positioned herself with her legs straddling his thighs. They smiled at each other and Amanda leaned over her son Sean and began planting soft butterfly kisses over his face and neck. Their lips met and parted and Amanda's tongue slithered inward. The tongues danced and played with each other as they kissed deeply and passionately. While they kissed, Amanda pushed down, pressing the tip of extended clitoris onto her son's hardness and both moaned into each other's mouths as their arousals soared.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

Amanda broke the kiss and sat back up on Sean's thighs. She looked down at Sean's glistening gland with its oozing preseminal fluids and wrapped her right hand around the throbbing member with exquisite squeezes and massages. Sean gasped and tried to thrust upward but his mother's position kept him pinned to the bed.

"Ohhhh ... Mom..."

She smiled and removed her hand and his erection bounced down onto his abdomen. She shuffled forward on her bent lower legs and guided the flared folds of her labia onto Sean's heavy testicles and began a delicious shifting motion. Sean gasped again and his erection jerked excitedly as his balls were caressed and massaged by Amanda's thick, slick outer lips.

Again she shuffled forward and Sean's mind was filled with incredible, new sensations as his mother's slick folds formed over the top and sides of his excited erection. His straining hardness guided the way as she slipped further forward toward her son's highly agitated gland. She gasped as the engorged crown pushed between the lips, spreading them further apart. Her clasping inner lips kissed the pulsing thickness as it nestled into them.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Amanda collapsed forward onto Sean as the ecstatic sensations became too much to handle and her warm panting breath bathed his neck. She continued to grind her sex back and forth onto her son's tormented manhood. The ecstatic sweeps went from his churning balls to the slick head of his erection and soon, soft slurping sounds were heard as the his oozing precum mixed in with his mother's wetness.

Amanda knew that they were both not far from orgasming and quickly sat back up and both looked at each other's flushed, panting faces. Amanda swiveled her hips and smiled when she saw her son's face light up as her sex swung his erection back and forth.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

She renewed the dragging of her swollen, wet folds up and down over Sean's thick, throbbing penis. Her movements were agonizingly slow and Sean whimpered and moaned as Amanda's flared labia made love to his manhood. The clenching lips massaged his testicles and her clasping inner lips kissed and caressed his highly agitated gland as it briefly nestled between them.

Sean's mind reeled with deep need every time his twitching gland came in contact with Amanda's warm, clenching vaginal entrance and wailed in agony because he couldn't thrust into it. Amanda smiled at his torment and intensified both the speed and pressure of her ecstatic sweeps. Both were in a sexual frenzy and approaching their orgasmic trip points. Her vaginal sheath was beginning to spasm and her excited clitoris was jerking wildly. Her erect nipples felt as though they were going to explode.

"Oh Sean honey ... I'm close..."

Sean breathing was coming in quick, deep pants and his thick erection pulsed and throbbed within the grasping clenches of his mother's incredible folds.

"On God ... Me too..."

Amanda pulled back until she felt Sean's large gland nestle into her clasping entrance and pushed down just enough so it pressed into her enflamed opening. She squealed in joy as her orgasm exploded across her loins. Her vagina clenched and spasmed and her organ of joy jerked wildly.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

Sean could feel the orgasmic release that he so desperately needed, building within his prostate and spreading into the base of his raging erection. His thick semen surged up his throbbing manhood and the liquid joy swirled around his hyper-excited gland and then jettisoned outward, flooding Amanda's encasing folds and spewing forward onto his abdomen.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

Amanda collapsed onto Sean and they held each other tightly as another set of orgasms were unleashed across their bodies. Both could feel Sean's gushing essence pooling between the bodies. Slowly they came down from their orgasmic highs. They didn't let go of each other until the incredible aftershocks had subsided.

Sean whispered,

"Well, that was certainly different..."

Amanda said,

"We will have to work on it, make it even better."

Sean said,

"How about a shower and the breakfast?"

Amanda said,

"How about fooling around in the shower and then have breakfast?"

Sean was all smiles.


2.02 Amanda, Sean, Shower Deep Throat:

They got off the bed and Amanda drew her son closer to her body, leaned down and kissed him passionately. Sean sighed into her mouth, he loved the way his mother kissed him and his penis quickly stirred against her thigh.

Amanda thought to herself,

"Oh ... the rejuvenation powers of youth."

As they walked to the bathroom, she smiled when she saw her son's hardness bobbing in the air.

They stepped into the shower and let the soothing warm waters cascade over their bodies. She reached down with both hands and curled her right hand around Sean's erection and the left hand lifted and massaged his testicles.

She looked at Sean and whispered,

"In another year, you're going to just like your father."

Amanda suggested that they move to the end of the shower, out of the flowing waters. She snuggled up closely behind Sean's body and brought her arms under his arms and gently started a slow massaging action on his boyish areolas.

Sean closed his eyes, savoring the sensations.

She began planting small butterfly-like kisses along Sean's neck and shoulders and he leaned back and sighed as his body responded to his mother's soft and gentle hands and fingers.

The massaging finger tips slipped onto his small nipples with exquisite presses and swirls and Sean moaned as the sensations spread downward into his hard penis. Both of Amanda's hands started a massaging action down Sean's body toward the apex of his thighs. His member jumped and throbbed in anticipation as her hands approached his inner thighs. Amanda's hands grazed but did not touch Sean's erection or swaying balls.

"Uhh ... Uhh ... Uhh..."

Amanda then started back up toward Sean's areolas. She found the nipples were now fully erect and stood up like hard pencil erasers. Once again Amanda started to tease and tantalize them. Sean's hips squirmed back and forth as his mother's hands roamed up and down the front of his body. Her hands once again massaged their way down Sean's body. This time her hands went further downward, lifting his heavy balls and began massaging them. Sean gasped and pushed his hips forward against his mother's hands and his erection jumped and jerked between her wrists. She deliberately didn't touch it and let it twitch in the air.

"Ohhhh ... Mom..."

Amanda stopped and moved around in front of Sean. She held him close to her body as she leaned down and kissed him. Sean moaned into her mouth as Amanda ground her thigh against his straining hardness.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

Amanda leaned downward and started planting soft butterfly kisses on the front of his neck and shoulders. The suckling kisses continued from shoulder to shoulder and Sean's breathing quickened. She knelt down on her knees and leaned inward. Sean held his breath when he felt a warm, moist breath bathe his stiff nipple and then he felt it being sucked into his mother's mouth. He moaned again as the lips suckled and the tongue swirled on the excited bud.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

In a few seconds the suckling mouth kissed its way across his chest and adorned his left nipple. Amanda divided her attention to both erect nipples and his breathing now came in quick pants as he pushed his nipples into his mother's wonderful, suckling mouth.

"Oh Mom ... That feels so nice..."

At the same time, her hands massaged their way down his abdomen. Sean's pants deepened as the hands neared the base of throbbing erection. The hands moved to his inner thighs and began massaging the soft skin and Sean quickly spread his legs wider. Amanda's hands moved inward and lifted his heavy balls with both hands. Sean's hips jerked upward and he moaned as waves of pleasure flooded his loins.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Amanda's mouth slipped away from his rigid nipples and began a delicious kissing journey downward over her son's abdomen. Sean knew, or hoped, where his mother's mouth was headed and his entire sex rippled with excited anticipation. His erection jumped and jerked and precum oozed from the tingling gland. He closed his eyes and waited with baited breath as the mouth came nearer and nearer to its destination. He felt his mother's mouth leave his abdomen and then a wonderful, warm, moist breath of air bathed the highly-sensitive head of his erection.

Sean gasped and arched outward as the loving mouth descended onto the head of his straining manhood. Amanda's lips suckled their way down to the circumcision ring and her tongue swirled ecstatically around the enflamed crown. The tip of her tongue dipped into the opening and sucked of his drooling precum as if it was a straw.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Amanda moved her hands from Sean's testicles and grasped his buttocks for support. Her head and mouth now started a slow descent onto her son's throbbing hardness. She raised up a bit, tilted her head and Sean's thick gland now glided into her mouth and clenching throat. Sean gurgled with joy as his mother's warm throat muscles ecstatically kissed and squeezed his straining penis as it was sucked into the depths of her throat. Her chin pressed against his heavy balls and she twisted it back and forth causing Sean to moan loudly from the dual sensations.

"Ohhhh ... Godddd..."

With a torturous twisting motion, lifted her head and Sean's throbbing erection was slowly pulled outward. When the agitated gland reached her mouth, she closed her cheeks around it with a forceful suctioning action. Her tongue swirled around the pulsing head and feasted on its drooling essence. Amanda smiled inwardly at Sean's torment and then skewered her loving throat back onto Sean's enraged organ.

Sean's hands gripped his mother's head and Amanda's grip on Sean's buttocks tightened as once again that ecstatic sucking and milking action caused Sean's hips to buck and jerk as his erection descended into the depths of his mother's incredible mouth and throat.

"Ohhhhh ... Mommmmmm..."

Amanda sensed that Sean wouldn't last very long and she pulled upward just enough so that two inches of his penis remained within her throat. She then began flexing and clenching her throat muscles around Sean's hyper-excited manhood, catipulting Sean into a sexual frenzy. He gurgled incoherently as his thick load of semen entered the base of his straining hardness and surged upward toward his enraged gland. Sean squealed with joy as the thick stream of semen spewed and gushed into his mother's eager and receptive throat.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

Amanda feasted on Sean's gushing nectar. She intensified her exquisite milking actions, knowing that she could coax another eruption from Sean's jerking member. Sean's hips arched outward and froze as his mind and body became submersed in a cauldron of orgasmic explosions and his mother nursed on the jettisoning gland between her suctioning cheeks.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Sean's mind went into orgasmic overload and he slumped down in front of his mother and his still spewing hardness slipped out of Amanda's semen filled mouth. She held him in her arms as his body quaked with his orgasmic aftershocks. She reached down and lifted her son's softening penis as it spurted and gushed the remnants of his ejaculation.

Amanda leaned close to Sean's ear and whispered,

"I love the taste of your essence ... the nectar of the Gods..."

Sean smiled and whispered,

"That was incredible..."

They stood up and lingered in the warm flowing waters.

They held each other tightly for a minute and then stepped out of the shower. Each dried the other off. It didn't take long before their hands went from drying to arousing. They soon made their way to the kitchen for their breakfast.


2.03 Sean, Amanda, The Mating:

They quickly ate and Amanda said she would do the dishes later and led her son into her bedroom. When they reached the bed, Amanda arranged the pillows for her head and hips. As she settled her body onto the pillows, she bent her legs and spread them apart. Her womanly treasures flared open and she smiled when she saw the effects that her erotic pose was having on her son.

Her breath quickened when she saw his maturing young manhood stirring.

1.00" x 1.00" D... 1.50" x 1.25" D... 2.00" x 1.25" D

Amanda looked in awe as it grew longer and thicker before her wide open eyes. Her clitoris tingled and began extending out of its protective hood.

2.50" x 1.50" D... 3.00" x 1.50" D... 3.50" x 1.75" D"

Small pants could be heard from Sean as his penis neared its erect state. It began twitching and his balls ached as they became heavier.

4.00" x 1.75" D... 4.50" x 2.00" D... 4.75" x 2.00" D

As she gazed at her son's aroused body, she suddenly realized that his erection had grown slightly larger. She wondered if his sexual awakening had pushed him through puberty ... he was definitely going to be like his father.

In almost a gasping whisper, Sean said,

"It feels different 'down there'."

Amanda smiled knowingly and held out her arms to him.

Sean's member bobbed in the air as he crawled onto the bed and shuffled between Amanda's spread thighs. He leaned over his mother's body, their lips met and their kiss was deep and filled with passion. His 'new' thickness slipped along the flaring furrow of his mother's labia and deliciously pushed the swollen folds apart.

A low moan was heard as they kissed,

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

As they kissed, her hips began a sensual sawing motion causing Sean's erection to slip ecstatically over his mother's engorged organ of joy and she broke the kiss gasping and panting.

"Ohhh ... Sean..."

Sean smiled and his hands began massaging Amanda's breasts. The soft fingers slowly worked their way over the firm mounds and began to caress and manipulate the erect nipples. At the same time he started to plant light suckling kisses on his mother's neck and shoulders.

Amanda cooed and mewed as her rising arousal radiated across her chest. The suckling lips left her shoulder and trekked downward toward her right breast. Amanda held her breath when she felt a warm, moist breath bathe her right nipple and then the suckling mouth descended onto it. Sean's lips and tongue began to caress and manipulate the erect nipple and Amanda gasped as she pushed her breast into her son's devouring mouth.

"Ohhh ... Seannnn..."

Sean's wonderful mouth slipped off of her right breast and suckled its way over to the left breast. The massaging and kneading hands switched to her right breast. Amanda's moans became louder and the contortions of her upper body became intensified as Sean's lips and hands paid loving homage to both of his mother's breasts and erect bullet-like nipples.

Sean kept his suckling mouth in play and reached down between his mother's wide spread thighs and formed his hands over her swollen labia. The contact shot jolts of joy across her sex and she ground her hips upward in tight circles into his massaging hands.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

While his hands kneaded her flared folds, his suckling mouth left Amanda's right nipple and started a delicious trek down across her abdomen. She held her breath as his warm, moist breath bathed her engorged clitoris. Sean placed his hands on his mother's thighs and lowered his head. His slippery tongue curled around the extended organ of joy with an exquisite caressing action. His lips closed over the rigid clitoris and began sucking on it as though it was an erection. Amanda's hands shot down and grasped her son's head tightly as her hips bucked upward as she squealed in joy. His exploring tongue slipped over her twitching clitoris and into the protective hood.

Amanda wailed again and her lower body shook, trembled and jerked in joy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Sean's sucking mouth and tongue swept down onto his mother's wet, swollen folds. His tongue slipped into the pink furrow and nestled into the clasping inner lips, teasing and caressing the sensitive opening to his mother's womanhood with delicious darting probes and licks.

Amanda's mind and body were trying to cope with ecstatic sensations that her son was giving her and her grasping hands continued to keep Sean's loving mouth attached to her enflamed sex. Her thighs opened and closed franticly against his head as his mouth and tongue drove her arousal higher and higher. passage.

"Oh Sean ... What are you doing to me..."

Sean curled his tongue and slipped it further inward, teasing the soft inner flesh of her clenching vagina. Amanda reared up again in ecstasy as her body now screamed for something it so desperately needed. She needed her son to penetrate her enflamed sex.

"Now Sean ... Now ... Now..."

He hunched upward with hips and guided the thick head so it nestled between the swollen folds. Amanda gurgled and mewed when she felt the lips of her labia being pushed apart by a warm, throbbing thickness. Her eager inner lips felt it nudging against them and began to caress the wonderful, thick, twitching gland. He slowly nudged it into the eager and welcoming opening and both moaned loudly together.

Sean felt as though a suckling mouth was slipping over his engorged gland and Amanda squealed when she felt her vaginal walls being ecstatically stretched as her son's thick member slipped into her seething passage.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Sean couldn't believe the incredible tightness that surrounded his straining hardness. Amanda gurgled as three inches of manhood inched its way into her womanhood. She couldn't contain herself any longer and her hips bucked sharply upward. She squealed again as Sean's erection burrowed into womanhood. She wrapped her legs around her son's lower back, keeping him buried deeply within her, savoring the sensations that her stretched passage was giving her...

Sean waited a moment, flexed again, watching the contortions on her face, as another moan of rising joy escaped her open mouth. Sean moved slowly outward, then inward, setting a slow pleasurable rhythm to his thrusts. Mewling and gurgling sounds of pleasure rolled from his mother's parted lips.

Sean's long, member slowly withdrew, almost all the way out, and then slipped all the way back in. He remembered that 'special' spot with his sister and withdrew part way, wiggling slightly as he adjusted the angle of his penetration. He dragged the head of his penis back and forth and then something electric shot throughout Amanda's enflamed sex.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.