Vanessa
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by jenny rosario

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young girl's journey to reveal her real needs.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Father   First   Exhibitionism  

Everything was a blur for Vanessa on this day.

Picking up Jenny in her limo. The sign-in at the hair place.

And then the rest of the day.

All of it went by so fast.

It ended up that she spent as much time with the technicians as Jenny did for her first appointment. She was given the full works as everyone knew the third appointment meant the most. She was given a key word so that now, whenever her daddy (or whomever) said it, she would automatically obey. And she was given some 'vitamins' that would slowly but surely enhance her body. She knew now that she should take them everyday. Finally her body hair was exactly removed from her eyebrows downward. Then she was drenched in an oil based liquid that would soothe her all over. All of this took most of the day, while Jenny was getting the first of her pubic hairs removed. The two of them would certainly enjoy each other. That was part of the regimen as well. Their interest in each other would be enhanced.

When they first saw each other after the procedures, their natural instinct was to hug. Vanessa and Jenny both felt an extra warmth as they touched each other. They lingered over their hugs. Then they kissed, and the electricity between them was palpable.

"Ooo, you look so good," Jenny exclaimed.

"God, so do you!" Vanessa couldn't help but respond. "Do you like what they did to you?"

"Mmm, I feel all warm down there, but I haven't looked," Jenny said.

"Maybe we should check you out," Vanessa said with a grin. She led her to the waiting car with a swagger she hadn't had before. Jenny liked what she saw. She started to stroke her girlriend's leg noticing how smooth it was now. Jenny was still affected by the session. She enjoyed the attention to her hyper-sensitive legs. She spread her legs for Vanessa to feel her further up than she'd ever been felt before. She couldn't believe how turned on she was by this.

"Oh, Vanessa, this feels so good!" she exclaimed. She moved forward to kiss Vanessa just as the limo came to Vanessa's house. "Mmmm, text me later, ok?" she said breathlessly.

"Oh god, yes, Jenny," Vanessa responded as she left the car.

In her house, Vanessa stood waiting for her heart to settle down. Everything seemed different now. She'd just been making out with her best friend. She felt so hot. And by far, she knew she wanted to look good for her daddy tonight. She knew that meant dressing in shiny hosiery and a short dress and heels. She knew that meant enhancing the makeup that already had been put on her at the salon. And her nails! Oh god, she had a lot to do!

"Hello, my sweet!" Carl called from the door as he got home. "I'm home."

Vanessa's heart skipped a few beats.

"How was your appointment?" he called out.

Vanessa still wasn't ready to present herself. She wanted to look really hot. So she had spent extra time on her makeup.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.