Vanessa
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by jenny rosario

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young girl's journey to reveal her real needs.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Father   First   Exhibitionism  

Vanessa had gone with her girlfriend Jenny for her shopping spree. Jenny was her long time friend. It seemed they knew everything about each other. Yet, Jenny had been surprised at what Vanessa bought: very sheer pantyhoses, stockings and garters, a lot of lingerie from Victorias, including sheer bras and panties, even some what she had thought was fetish stuff like corsets and latex things. What had gotten into her, Jenny thought. But she was secretly excited to be with her.

Vanessa had so much fun that day, shopping with her girlfriend. She didn't know what was driving her, but she knew what she wanted. Something was driving her. She wanted to model these things for her daddy. She spent the rest of the day trying to figure out how to do that.

But the days went by and she and her daddy had been so busy. So she found herself at the next appointment on Saturday with this new business specializing in hair removal. They promised such enjoyable experiences!

They took her in right away.

"So you want to take the next step?" they asked. It was Lois this time who was her guide.

Something in her asked, "What is the next step?" But this was quickly brushed aside with the comment, "Oh didn't you know?"

Lois offered her a pink pill which she eagerly took. She thought it was part of the program. Indeed it was but she didn't know which part.

"Ok, you will soon be ready for the next step in your transformation."

Vanessa was shaved again and now a salve was applied that would inhibit any more hair growth. It was the suggestions planted in her during this session that were important. They included thoughts about how important it was to always dress nice for her daddy. It was thoughts about how to always obey. And it was thoughts about how important it was to be ready for whatever her daddy suggested.

She was learning to be such a good girl for her daddy. The pink pill let her drift through all of these procedures being ever so open to suggestion. And she learned how important it was to dress up in stockings, and garters, and nylons, and demibras. She got a whole new fashion sense from this session. She was glad she had gone on that shopping spree with Jenny. Maybe she could convince Jenny to dress nicer too.

This thought drifted through her as she came to after the appointment. She found that she was dressed up in a different outfit than when she came. Now she wore a short minidress with very sheer pantyhose and heels. She liked how she looked. They must have worked on her makeup too. She admired her new look. Shiny red lips. Shiny hosed legs. Her hair even had some sort of glow. She walked out of the office building with a little bit of a swing. She knew her daddy would like her look.

She hid out in her room till she knew her daddy was home and looking for her. She wanted to make a grand entrance. He knew she had had her appointment today; he was expecting good things.

And he was not disappointed! She was ravishing in his eyes. Her makeup, her beautiful legs encased in nylon, her wanting eyes all entranced him.

"Wow, you look beautiful!" he said honestly, and she instantly believed him.

They hugged. And her kissed her on the forehead. She swooned at his attention.

"Oh, Daddy, thank you for these appointments! Can I have more?"

"Of course, sweetie, let's make them every Saturday morning until summer." He figured that would be enough indoctrination into their program.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, Daddy." She hugged him tightly again. "Um, I was wondering, could Jenny come along to these sessions? She really liked shopping with me the other day."

Visions of two young teens dressing up for him made him say immediately, "Sure honey, I will make the arrangements."

"Oh, wow, thank you again, Daddy! I will text her right away."

After the calls, they had a romantic dinner of arugula and avocado salad, grilled wild salmon, and baby red potatoes. Vanessa's daddy had been a farmer for a time and knew about food. She loved him about that too. He even poured her a glass of his favorite merlot. She felt so grown up.

After dinner they put on some music and he even danced with her a bit before it was bedtime. She felt like the belle of the ball, and this was only a week since she'd had the idea to make him want her. Things were moving so fast.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.