Traci's Clubhouse
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by Pretty in Pink

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - It wasn't so much a real clubhouse as a TV program, with a bunch of naked kids and a bunch of sex. It was wildly popular where it was shown, which was a long way away. All in fun, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I was in the editing room we used, the one where we could see visitors coming a long way away, when Mr. Grant paid a visit. He was a representative of the School Board, and oversaw the studio facilities we used. He was an older man, very conservative in his outlook, and tried hard to be fair. It wasn't his fault that he was a product of his upbringing and generation.

I saw him as he navigated one of the sets, staying off to the side as it was being used. I'd finished with my editing chores and was looking at the playback of the non-porno show that had been taped just a few minutes before. I had a deft hand (they told me) for this sort of thing, and was making notes on what should be eliminated because it didn't fit the story line.

This is a point missed by a lot of amateurs. Most of what you record is usable, but sometimes there are things that aren't. Even better are those impromptu moments that can bring a story to life. This is when the actors get an idea and run with it. This is not very common in the top level professional productions, or in those at the lowest levels. We valued those scenes because it proved that the cast was fully involved, not just going through the motions.

Mr. Grant was witnessing one of those. I wasn't. I was working on a whole series of those moments in an earlier taping. The "money shots", so to speak, were safely in my purse and out of sight.

"Miss Powell," Mr. Grant said as he opened the door to the editing booth.

"Mr. Grant." I very carefully did not reach for the controls. I wanted him to see what I was looking at on the video display.

He looked over my shoulder, watching the action for a few seconds. "You're busy, I see."

I hit Pause. "I just started on this scene," I said. "I can always restart it." I did so, then turned to face him. "What's up?"

"I, uh, I have a report that you've been spending a lot of time in here."

"Yeah, I have." There was no use denying it, I had to walk past the Administration Offices to get here.

"What are you working on? I wouldn't think yo9u'd have to spend that much time editing."

"A documentary," I said. "About two months ago I thought I'd do something on how we use these studios. It's sort of a "Making of a High School TV Drama" thing.

"And it's taking all of your time?"

"Well, I've been going through a lot of video, especially from a couple of years ago. You can definitely see our earliest efforts, and how bad they were compared to what we do now. I've been trying to show the improvements, and also show the different contributions."

He nodded slightly, his face thoughtful. "So you're showing ... what?"

"Camera work today. We used to do everything as one steady shot with a fixed camera. In the last couple of months we've begun using multiple cameras from different angles."

"And this takes all of your time?"

I nodded. "A lot more than I thought. I can't very well do this anywhere else, either."

"K see." He looked troubled. "Is this ... Is this effecting the rest of your classes?"

"Not as much as you might think. When I can't get to the equipment, I do my other homework. If you check with my mother you'll see I get my homework done." I grimaced. "I have to get it done before I can go out."

That brought a ghost of a smile to his lips. "It's good to see she's instilled that in you."

I queued up what I'd just had. "Here's what I'm looking at." I played it, stopping from me to time to explain something I'd noticed.

That got him interested. He nodded from time to time as I explained. I showed him what we used to do, and how "better" it was with multiple cameras. The operators were all girls, and they'd "cut their teeth" shooting porn, but I didn't mention that.

"I was curious what you were doing," he finally said. "There was a report that students were using our studios to make, er, illicit films."

"You can come audit my work any time," I said. That was a challenge that I thought he'd take, but I had an "ace in the hole". The people who put out "Clubhouse" had about six weeks backlog of episodes, so we could lose a little editing time. I'd probably have to find another way to edit the footage, but I was pretty sure it wouldn't be hard. I'd need a PC and a player. I was pretty sure I could find one, or if I couldn't, that someone else could.

Mr. Grant watched what I was editing, and the voice-over I was providing, but soon lost interest. I knew better than to switch to something sexy, and so when Mr. Grant popped in unexpectedly he found nothing incriminating or even remotely sexy on the playback machine. I was doing what I'd said I was doing, and that was it.

I took a lesson away from this: be more visible in class. So the rest of the week, but I spread the word that we had to have a sit-down and work out what we were going to do.

"The school is monitoring what goes on in the studios," I said. "We may not be able to use them in the future."

There was much looking around as everyone took this in. I could girls better than the guys. I thought the latter would be ups because there'd be no more sex. The girls might or might not be going along with the idea of less sex, but it was hard to say. The production of "Clubhouse" gave them a safe and conveniently excusable outlet for having sex, and not feeling as if they had to get emotionally involved with the guy.

"Why don't we find some private place to do it?" Trisha asked. "We all knew this arrangement couldn't last forever."

I didn't think you'd want to," one of the boys said. "You know, sometimes you girls give off the vibes that you don't like sex."

"Oh, we like it," Trisha said. "We just have some issues with it."

"So you want to continue?" I asked. I'd heard the kind of conversation about girls and sex before, and wanted to avoid it. Girls had to act as if they didn't like it, but we did. "Clubhouse" let us pretend that it was "just acting". It was naked, there were close-ups of certain body areas that normally remained hidden, but it was "all acting", right?

"It isn't the cameras," I said. "It's the editing. It takes time to reduce the raw footage to something that's usable."

"I might be able to come up with something," Rhonda said. "Let me check around."

"There were kids asking questions," Jewel said. "If we're more visible doing regular acting, those questions will go away."

A lot of heads nodded at this. I'd wondered if we were really getting away with anything. Kids are a lot more perceptive than the adults give us credit for. Deflecting gossip would help.

There were other suggestions, but by the time the meeting ended we had pretty much settled on meeting at Julie's house for filming, and I'd take the finished stuff to Rhonda's for editing. We only needed five minutes to upload, so we'd continue to use the school facilities for that as the risk was minimal.

We celebrated this new deal with a round of soft drinks around, and moved on to other things that would excite no comment from anyone who listened: who was going with whom to the next dance, and what each of the girls was planning on wearing.

Had one of those moments in my life that week that was a bit confusing.

Both of Julie's parents worked, so we had about three hours to film every day. Losing the studio at school meant we actually filmed/taped even more than before. Ironic. We were doing just that on the day of the dance. I was flat on my back, my head resting on Julie's tummy as a boy named Ron did her. Jerry was doing me at the same time, and I was sucking Kyle, while Julie was sucking down on Bob's dick. Both Julie and I had gotten really worked up. The two boys doing us were like the third boys we'd had that afternoon, and that much dick can transport a girl into realms of pleasure she only reads about in the hotter and sluttier romance novels.

Statistics say most girls don't come from intercourse. The numbers vary between 1 in 4 and 3 in 8 do climax from doing it. Two years of the "Clubhouse" has convinced me that more girls would come if guys lasted longer. The best way I've found to get off is to rub myself with a vibrator while a guy does me. Of course a second guy, or a third, will push me over the top. Most researchers concentrate on 1 on 1, the "traditional" ratio. When or if they throw in multiple partners, then the number of girls climaxing from doing it approaches the number of boys who do (which is 100%). One of the reasons the "Clubhouse" was so popular with the girls was there were enough boys around to make sure they did get off, and there was no social stigma attached to it.

This last was most important. Sluts had multiple partners in one session. Actresses were not sluts, we were just acting out a role. That was an important distinction that every girl fastened on. There are many derogatory things you can call a girl, and a lot of them have lost their potency. If you have a large bosom, for instance, you're going to be called a cow. Pretty soon you realize it isn't a comment on anything, its envy. "Slut", though, is in a different category. You're commenting on a lot of things about a girl, including her moral behavior, self-esteem, and so on. A lot of words have lost third ability to hurt. "Slut" has not.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.