Sharecropper's Daughter - Cover

Sharecropper's Daughter

Copyright© 2013 by Vektor

Chapter 4

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A white farm boy learns about sex, and love from one of the black sharecropper's daughter's.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

Waking up to the sound of light rain caused farmers to do repairs, and cleaning. For farmhands it was a day of no field work. Henry knew that rain would send most colored children to school instead of staying home to help in the field. The expectation of seeing Rose today raised his spirits, and his hormones.

Making himself visible from the field was as easy as opening the large barn door and turning on the lights. The anticipation of seeing her again was numbing on his whole body. Henry wanted everything to be perfect for what could be a whole day encounter. Packing a lunch, some spare clothes, and a towel. With the house not more than a hundred feet away it seemed silly, but having his mother find out could be deadly.

At his first sight of Rose walking her brother through a soggy field caused goose bumps to form on his arms. Not wanting to be seen as desperate, he acted busy working on the tractor. Within an hour, he saw Rose quickly walking towards the back of the barn. She was making sure the barn blocked the view of her walking from the house. Henry opened the smaller door, and closed the large barn door for more privacy. When the large door was closed, Rose was already closing the small door.

"I knew you was waitings for me." Rose blurted out just as she started walking towards Henry.

Taking control of the situation, Henry moved towards her quickly. Just as they were near, he took hold of her in a big loving embrace and lifted her up into his body. While in his clutches he openly kissed her soft lips. Getting no resistance, Henry let his tongue explore her mouth, while his hands roamed around her body.

Henry continued his passionate kiss and continued to walk forwards deeper into the barn. The further the two moved into the barn the more privacy would be assured. When the empty stall opened the two of them fell into a pile of cotton scraps and hay. With Henry still on top of Rose, he finally broke from his long kiss.

When Henry lifted up to look upon Rose, she was already unbuttoning his shirt. Not stopping her, he focused his own attention on her breasts. He started slowly touching them at first, until he was fully squeezing his first pair of tits. Feeling the soft, yet firmness of her breasts caused blood to flow into his prick. Wanting more, Henry pulled down the straps of her dress to reveal her naked chest. Placing his mouth on her perky dark nipple, he suckled like a newborn.

Not being distracted by his clothes being removed, Henry continued his sucking. When his pants and underwear were pulled down, he just sucked and licked even harder. Rose grabbed his manhood with her firm hand and guided it near her sex. It was not long before Henry could feel the familiar sensation of het tight wet hole around the head of his dick. The swelling of his erection continued as the wetness of her opening tightened around it. Not paying attention Rose lifted her arms and pulled Henry towards her. It was then that he felt his shaft fully enter her. The warmth and wetness was euphoric as he had his entire cock inside of her.

Releasing his mouth from her tit, Henry looked up at her in panic. He saw she was smiling with pleasure. "Shhh, it will be ok. You just have to pulls out is all." Rose whispered.

Going slow at first, Henry pulled his dick out and reentered her slippery hole. With each thrust, and retraction her pussy hole seemed to want more. With harder thrusts, the more lubrication her vagina produced around his member. Henry took this as a sign to pump harder, as Rose's now had her legs wrapped around his waist.

Henry's thrusts were now hard enough to hear his body slap against Rose's. Plunging his throbbing member in and out was causing more fluid to gush out of Rose then every before. Feeling her pussy clench around his dick made his sperm push up to his shaft.

Worried about shooting his spunk into her, Henry slowed down his pace. "I am almost ready."

Still holding on to Henry's waist with her legs, she now reached out to caress his face with her hands. With an almost angelic soft voice, Rose called out. "It's ok if you don't wants to pull out. I wants it in me. I needs you to finish inside of me."

As his thrusts continued, Henry felt the point of no return pass. The swelling in his erection now was at critical mass, and sperm shot forth. The intense feeling of having his penis inside a pussy while coming; made Henry moan loudly.

With his swollen manhood buried inside of Rose, it now pumped Henry's white seed deep in his colored lover. The moment his hot sperm hit her vaginal walls, Rose pulled Henry's face to hers. In a deep loving affectionate embrace, she probed his mouth deep with her tongue. The more white potent seed gushed in her, the harder she kissed her white lover.

Henry continued to return Rose's loving kiss long after his erection died down. With his soft penis still lodged in her now dripping snatch, he held her tight. It seemed like minutes before his now limp manhood finally slipped out of her, and nested just at her entrance. It did not stop him from deeply kissing her, or caressing her large breasts.

It was Rose that finally pushed Henry off of her and sat up on the sex soaked hay. "I am soo sorry. I dids not mean for that to happen. I don't knows what came over me. Please forgive me. I knows you can't be knocking up some colored girl," cried Rose.

Henry could see tears forming in her eyes, as she pleaded for his forgiveness. Not knowing what she was upset about he replied in a soft tone to soothe her. "Sorry for what? That was incredible. I loved all of it. I will do it again if you want."

In a sobbing voice Rose now had her face full of tears. Covering her breasts from his view, she answered back. "I should never had lets you do that to me. Is sorry for loving you the way I did"

Henry defied her withdrawal and held her in a comforting hug. "Please let me love you. I don't want anyone else."

Rose's cries only got louder, and she broke free from Henry. "You can't ... not with me! Please, you gots to find some white girl to be with!"

Rose stormed off to the barn door, pulling up her dress up along the way. When she reached the door, she turned around to see Henry staring at her in disbelief. Still sobbing as she spoke, she cried out to him. "I knows you ken finds a pretty white girl to be with. You can't be falling for some colored farm girl."

Grabbing his clothes and putting them on as fast as he could, Henry saw Rose running through the wet field towards her house. The sound of the rain drowned out his calls for her to come back. Out of breathe he walked back inside the barn, and threw all the tools on the bench to the ground in anger.

Over the next few weeks, he saw Rose's a few times. She was still walking her brother to school, and to the market. When he did see her, she made no obvious gesture of hello to him. Henry wanted to rush out to her every time he saw her, but knew someone was watching. When he did watch her, he noticed how she would not even look in his direction.

Right before winter Henry came in after doing repairs, he saw his mother on the phone sobbing. Pausing to listen in, Henry wondered what the bad news was. When he heard his father's voice on the other end he knew it was not good. The reaction his mother gave confirmed that something bad happened.

When his mother hung up the phone she turned to him with tears forming in her eyes. "Grandpa had died today."

Although he was not very close to his Grandfather, he did feel remorseful about his passing. "Are we going up to the funeral?"

Wiping tears from her eyes, Henry's mother cried. "Pa wants you to help settle matters with the property, and the will."

"What does that mean?" Henry replied looking confused.

"You are going to leaving in the morning to help your Pa. I can mind the house, and farm. It might take a few weeks though."

Henry assumed his family was doing ok in a bad time when most people were losing their shirts. Every time he turned on the radio news of a national crisis alarmed him. When he arrived in Charleston and saw the old family estate, everything he knew about his family was false. Henry's father made no mention, or made a big stink about the amount of property the family owned.

Henry knew his parent's house in Georgia was large, and gigantic compared to other farmers. The house in Charleston made his parents house look like a shack though.

During the reading of the will he found out how much property was really owned by the family. He also found out there was more than one house in the will. The main estate his father inherited was the six bedroom house in the city of Charleston which resided on 3 acres. The other house was only four bedrooms, but had an active 1200 acre farm.

Henry watched how his father showed no emotion during any part of the funeral. Henry always knew the relationship between his father, and his grandpa was strained. It only got worse when his grandma died. His father never revealed what happened between him and his father, but he assumed it was somewhat solved the few months he spent with him before he died.

When everything was settled, Henry helped his father box up and move his grandpa's unneeded stuff. Most of his grandpa's possessions were put in storage or sold. His father pulled down an old trunk from the master bedroom, which he loaded up to bring back to Georgia. When he asked what was in it, he was told it was personal. When his father was sleeping, he tried to get a closer look. Henry noticed it was marked C.S.A. From history class, he knew that was the Confederacy. The name under it said. S. Childs. After an hour tying to pick the lock, Henry gave up and went to bed.

It took three weeks for the house to be cleaned out of old things. When it was all finished Henry's father told him that he intended to sell the larger farm near Charleston. The main family estate in the city was going to be turned into a bed and breakfast. Henry's father told him that he was going to run the farm in Georgia soon. Henry heard how his Ma was pestering his father into retiring from farm life, and moving to Charleston. The money from the South Carolina farm would pay off all outstanding debts, and help repair the Charleston house. There was still going to be money left over too.

When Henry and his father returned home, he resumed the position he had before his father left. The less demanding job meant he had more time to himself. Henry also was shocked to hear that his mother had hired a housekeeper to help around the house. It was something she always wanted and could never afford. With the sale of the other farm, money was not a problem anymore.

As Henry's mother looked for a housekeeper, she also inquired about a future wife for her only son. Henry's mother spoke to other mothers around the town, almost selling him to their daughters. It didn't take long for Henry to be set up with a eligible girl. Although Emily was a year older than Henry, she was only mildly attractive. Emily seemed more into Henry, than he was into her. In the back of his mind he always wanted her to be more fit and bigger in the chest. Emily came off as a gold digger to him, and avoided her when he could.

Henry soon learned that Rose's mother was hired to be their housekeeper. Not saying a word about it to his mother, he secretly liked the idea. He imagined it would bring Rose around. Rose's mother worked just as hard as anybody else on the farm. Not only did she take care of all household work, she was on call at all hours of the day.

By Christmas time, Henry thoughts drifted back to Rose. Knowing he could not visit her, but wanting her to know he thought about her. Giving her a gift in the open would draw unwanted attention and questions. The only way was for Rose to get the gift, without people knowing about it.

Spending money was the easiest part of the problem. Since Henry rarely ever spent money, his savings had grown into considerable sum. Henry was cautious about people knowing how much he had saved, and where he stashed it. This secretive approach to money helped hide it from his parents.

Henry picked out a expensive gold heart locket, and had it engraved, with "Never giving up on loving those we cannot have". While in the store he had it wrapped up and placed a note with it. Henry then brought the gift to the general store. Knowing Rose shopped here at the end of every week was important. Henry purchased the groceries needed for a Christmas dinner, and some chocolate in a brown bag. Making sure nobody was looking; he put the gift in the brown bag of chocolate. Then he placed all of it in a wooden crate for home delivery to his house.

Henry then told Mr. Whitaker the grocer "Can you tell Mrs. Anderson that this needs to be carried back to the house. My Ma said she needs it right away, and that she can have the chocolate for Christmas to bring back to her family."

Henry was pleased he pulled it off without people questioning what he did. He knew that Rose always helped delivery goods for her Ma. Once she read the note, she would have a Christmas dinner with a present.

The start of the season brought the sharecroppers in to collect the years supplies, and make payments. Henry was all too excited to see if Rose would show up with her father. Her mother made no indication that her daughter would show or not show. Afraid to ask, Henry took his chances waiting.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.