School Daze
Chapter 7: Miss Davis - English

The author of this story is unknown. Sevispac claims no copyright.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Miss Davis - English - I don't know if Karen Wagner was inspired by this story, but it appeared shortly before she stated the genre. The author is unknown. Rather than naked kids, the teachers are naked with the (successful) intention of inspiring learning.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

I teach English at the local high school. While that may not seem very exciting, the other teachers and I have made things very exciting here...

Not to long ago, we were having serious problems with kids showing up for school. Attendance was at a record low, and there was talk of funding cuts at the town meetings. realizing we needed a course of action, our

Assistant Principle devised a plan. One that has made life here at the school pretty interesting.

After the Assistant Principle explained her ideas to us during a meeting at her house, we agreed it could be the solution we were looking for. Each of us pledged to give our all to make the plan work. I didn't realize at the time, how much I would give.

The next school day after the meeting, I arrived at school wearing a white dress that was almost transparent. Walking down the hallway to my classroom, I could feel the eyes of the boys on my tits as I approached them and on my ass as I walked away. I was getting turned on from all the stares.

Once classes started, I had little problem keeping the peace during class. The boys were far to busy leering at me to cause any problems.

They almost appeared to be paying attention to my lecture as I walked around the room holding my lecture notes in front of me.

During my pacing back and forth in front of my desk, I briefly stopped to answer a student's question. As I was answering, the air-conditioning system came on. I hadn't noticed I was standing right over one of the room's air vents. When the cool air came rushing into the room, the cool breeze ran right up between my legs and lifted my skirt to my waist, now giving my class a completely unobstructed look at my naked pussy! I didn't even pause in my answer. In fact, holding my lecture notes in front of me gave me an excuse to pretend I didn't even notice my pussy on display to my entire class. I made sure to walk over the vent whenever the air was blowing. Since my cunt was dripping wet during all of my classes, I needed the cool air blowing on it even more than I needed to show off my body to my students. The whole day was spent giving my class glimpses up my dress.

And my classes have become even more fun...

During one of my lectures on nouns and adverbs, I used an overhead projector to show basic sentences on the screen as I circled words and phrases on the transparencies. Leaning over into the upwards light of the projector, I continued the lecture, pretending not to notice the projector was illuminating my body under my white silk blouse and lighting up my tits through the thin material. Without a bra, my nipples were showing through very clearly. I kept looking down at the transparencies so I could pretend not to notice the boys gawking.

Coming up with a new idea, I dropped my pen in front of a young student.

He, very politely, reached down and retrieved it for me. I leaned as far over the projector as I could and even turned a little. The effect was great. I glanced over at the screen to see the sheer outline of my blouse, and the very solid outline of my tits right up on the screen for the whole class to see! For the rest of the day, I teased my classes with my little lecture show!

But as fun as that was, it doesn't even come close to what happened last time I showed a film during class...

A film about grammar arrived a while back and naturally, I thought it would be good for the class. At the beginning of the next class, I set up the project and told one of the boys to turn off the room lights.

As the film started, I stepped back from the projector, into the shadows. Almost instantly, I felt a pair of hands reach around from behind and cup my tits. One of the boys must have noticed the darkness at the back of the room. I started to shrug him off when I realized that the class couldn't see us in the shadows. The clattering of the projector, and the narrator's voice, would cover any discrete sounds we made. I leaned into the hands fondling my tits, and pressed my ass into the boy's hard cock.

Knowing that there wouldn't be much time before the class started losing interest in the film, I quickly started unbuttoning my blouse. His hands dropped to my skirt and lifted it to my waist, then slid my panties down, past my stocking tops, to my knees. After sliding his pants down, his hands returned to my tits just as I was unsnapping the front of my bra. My boobs sprang free, right into his hands.

Leaning forward slightly, I reached between my legs and guided his cock to my pussy. Already, I felt juices running down my thighs. As he sank his meat into me, I glanced around the room to make sure the class couldn't see us.

It was incredible! Getting fucked from behind in my classroom by one of my own students while the whole class was watching a film!

The film was about 20 minutes long, and we used every minute! After I juiced all over his cock, he shot deep into my cunt. I whimpered softly as my pussy melted, but I knew the projector would cover it up. I turned toward him in the dark and we held each other while we caught our breath.

He sucked softly on my tits as I stroked his slick penis. He then pulled up his pants and slipped back into the dark as I fixed my clothes. I was stunned when I realized I didn't know which of my students I had just fucked! I never saw his face! After pulling up my panties and smoothing out my skirt, I simply stood behind the projector for the last few minutes of the film, feeling my sloppy cunt ooze into my panties.

During the rest of the class, I walked back and forth in front of the room as we talked about the film. My blouse was still unbuttoned to my waist and I was showing off plenty of cleavage and my lacy bra to the class. They didn't seem to mind. I was getting turned on, knowing that one unidentified boy knew his cum was running down my leg at this very moment!

Wondering which boy it was, I looked around the room at each one.

"There he is!", I thought. He sat there looking like he had just run a marathon, his clothes were looking messed up too. He just stared at me happily while I answered questions about the film.

As the bell rang, the classroom emptied within seconds. However, my new pet lingered behind a moment. The door closed as I walked around to the front of my desk. I sat on my desk and crossed my legs. I felt my skirt ride up, but pretended I didn't notice. As he walked up to the front of the room, I knew the dark bands of my stocking tops were clearly on display and my blouse was still open. I knew he was getting turned on again, so was I.

"Thanks, Miss Davis. That was very educational", he said with a satisfied grin. "It was fun for me too. If you can keep quiet about it, we can do it again sometime", I told him, while giving his prick a firm squeeze. "Would you like something to remember this by?", I asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.