School Daze
Chapter 6: Mrs. Hanson - Biology

The author of this story is unknown. Sevispac claims no copyright.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Mrs. Hanson - Biology - I don't know if Karen Wagner was inspired by this story, but it appeared shortly before she stated the genre. The author is unknown. Rather than naked kids, the teachers are naked with the (successful) intention of inspiring learning.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

I teach Biology. Teaching at my school used to be boring. That is, until the Assistant Principal came up with an idea to keep the boys from skipping so many classes. Her solution made my job far more enjoyable!

After the meeting at her house, the next day at school was the most fun day

I've had there since I started teaching! There have been many more like it!

The day after the meeting, when I walked into my classroom, the chattering students stopped an looked at me instantly. My dress not only clung to my curves, but was also almost see-thru. Without a bra, the boys were staring at my nipples, almost plainly on display. My sheer panties left my pussy barely visible through the dress, causing the boys to stare intently.

I leaned against the front of my desk. With my skirt rested gently on the front of my thighs, the outline of my stocking tops and garter belt visible to the boys. I started my regular lecture on anatomy. After a few minutes of pacing back and forth in front of the room, I sat at my desk.

Continuing the lecture, I gave the class a few peeks up my skirt.

Walking around to the front of my desk, I looked around for the textbook. I had intentionally put it on the chair as I was standing up. I bent over the desk with my ass on display for the boys to see. Stretching slightly to reach the chair, my skirt lifted in the back to reveal the thick tops of my black stockings and the straps attached to them. Knowing what the class was staring at, I paused as her my hand touched the textbook. I wanted the boys to get a good long look at my thighs. As I pulled it from the chair, it slipped out of my hand and fell to the floor.

I leaned further over my desk to get it and in doing so, raised my dress even further. When I felt the material rise above my ass, the boys oohhed and aahhed. I smiled to myself as I showed off my pussy to the class. I then stood and continued with the lecture, occasionally referring to the parts of the book.

As I lectured, I put my left leg out slightly. Just as I had practiced, my dress opened all the way to the top of my thigh. The top of my stocking was plainly in sight of the boys, as was the garter strap and most of my thigh. I held the book open in front of me, so I could pretend not to notice what the boys were gawking at.

As I paced back and forth in front of the room I had a great idea. I walked to the back of the room. Grabbing the cords to the blinds, I gave one a pull. The blinds opened to allow more light in the room. The brightness now in the room lit everything up, including my outfit. What had been an almost see-thru dress now turned almost transparent. The material was now as sheer as some of my kinkier outfits at home.

My tits were plainly on display for the class, and my furry mound could be seen between my legs. My garter belt and stockings framed my pussy as my students stared at it. My nipples hardened as I saw the looks on the boy's faces. I acted like I hadn't noticed anything unusual at all. I just leaned against my desk and let my students take in the entire view.

Clouds were starting to move across the sky, blocking out the sunlight.

My dress returned to it's regular shade of revealing. my pussy was starting to drip. Now that I had gone as far as to put my body on display for my class, I knew things would go farther.

"Oh, well", I thought, "After all, this is the Sex Education class, and

I am the teacher. Who's more qualified to do this for them than me?". I propped myself up onto the desk and parted my knees just enough to cause my skirt to ride up a little.

Once I knew I had their attention, it was time to see how excited I could get them. I went behind my desk and sat down. I knew that the boys still had a great view of my legs. I continued my lecture as the students pretended to be following in their books. My shuffling in my chair cause my skirt to open up in front, showing off my thighs and stocking tops. I then opened my legs slightly, just enough to cause my dress to completely fall back and expose my lower body all the way to my belt. Pretending not to notice, I talked on about anatomy. The boys feasted on the clear view they had of my pussy, covered only by sheer panties. The whole day went like that, with me teasing each of my classes!

A few days later, I took my class on a field trip to a national forest a few hours away. During the ride, I sat in the seat closest to the driver, hardly noticing the students during the trip. Once we arrived, left the driver with the bus and started touring the forest, my attitude changed. I not only conversed with most of the students, but had unbuttoned the top two buttons of my blouse and allowed the wind to occasionally whip it open to show off my tits as I answered their questions. The wind was also lifting my dress up frequently, showing off plenty of my legs, but not quite enough to show them I had left my panties in my purse back on the bus. I teased them during the entire tour.

During the ride back to school, I took this opportunity to mingle with the students instead of sitting in the front of the bus like a proper teacher. The trip was a few hours long, and it would be dark soon.

Allowing my dress to flab in the breeze coming through the windows, I showed off my thighs and lack of panties as I talked to the students around me. One boy went showed some courage as he came over an sat with me in the bus seat. The boys immediately around me all leaned closer to take part in the conversation, and to get a better look at my cunt when the wind kicked up! As all of us talked, the boy next to me got even braver. Placing his hand on my thigh, he started stroking it lightly. My pussy was already damp from teasing the poor boys, but this sent me into high gear! After a few minutes of this, I couldn't stand it any longer and slid forward pressing my pussy into his hand. He slid his fingers into me and started finger-fucking me right in front of his friends!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.