School Daze - Cover

School Daze

The author of this story is unknown. Sevispac claims no copyright.

Chapter 5: Mrs. Johnson - History

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Mrs. Johnson - History - I don't know if Karen Wagner was inspired by this story, but it appeared shortly before she stated the genre. The author is unknown. Rather than naked kids, the teachers are naked with the (successful) intention of inspiring learning.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

I teach History at the local school. A few weeks ago, the school's Assistant Principal called a special meeting at her place to discuss a plan she had to reduce the incredible number of students skipping class. The problem had already become so bad that the local gov't was considering a major funding cut for our school if we didn't solve the problem soon. So, willing to listen to any solution, I went to this meeting. The solution was quite surprising.

The next day, I went to my class in hopes that this plan would not only solve the problem, but make the job a hell of a lot more interesting. I had no doubt that it would.

I had worn a white silk wrap-around style dress tied with a long sash around the middle, tied in a large bow. I knew, even when I first bought it, that it was far to thin and revealing to wear to work. That had changed now.

As I walked down the hallway, I heard the normal chatter of students coming from my classroom. The instant I walked through the door the chattering stopped. Little wonder, considering the way I was dressed. My nipples were sticking through the thin silk, plainly on display to the gawking boys.

I made sure to pace back and forth in front of the room while I lectured. Sitting behind my desk would only have hidden the show I was putting on. The outline of my stocking tops and garter belt was clearly showing through my thin outfit. While I continued the lecture I stood next to my desk to where I had stacked the books the class would be reading this year. As I held up each of the books, I talked about each one and why the class would read it. I then put it on the desk, starting a new stack. I pretended not to notice I had caught my sash under the first book. After a few books had been stacked up, I held up the next one and stepped away from my desk slightly. As I expected, the weight of books held onto the sash and, as I stepped away from the desk, started untieing the bow holding my dress together. I stopped while the bow was still intact, but the boys had already noticed the potential situation developing. Many of them sat up at their desks and took notice. I stepped back over to my desk and grabbed the next one.

Opening this last book up and holding it in front of my face to read, I started pacing in front of the class. The instant I took two steps away from my desk, the bow of my dress untied completely, causing the sash to fall away and my dress to open up. My braless tits were on display to the boys and my white stockings, garter belt and sheer white panties were also being ogled by everyone in the room. With the book in front of me, I had an excuse for not noticing right away as I walked back and forth in front of them, showing myself off.

After a few minutes of reading passages from the book, I closed it and finished my lecture. Not that anyone was paying attention to what I was saying mind you, I just wanted to put on a good show for them. After the lecture was done, I placed the book on the stack and "suddenly" noticed my outfit had opened up. I gave the class a look of embarrassment and quickly fixed my dress, with all the boys giggling of course.

Throughout the day, I seemed to "accidentally" catch the sash on all sorts of things. I closed the drawer of my desk on it and walked away, causing my outfit to open up for one of the afternoon classes. During the last class of the day, as I was erasing the blackboard, I dropped the eraser. Squatting down to pick it up, I stepped on the end of the sash. When I stood, my dress once again opened up. When I turned to face the class, a breeze came in the window and uncovered me all the way to my shoulders. I had taken off my panties during the last break between classes, to give the boys in the last class a great show.

As I was driving home that day I was already planning the fun this new policy could bring.

A few days later, one of my worst students had made a recent improvement, going up a full letter grade on a test given a few days earlier. I was determined to encourage further improvements, and I knew a way that would help us both out.

He was in my 10am-10:50am class. So to make sure he'd be in the right mood, I teased the entire class relentlessly. Sitting on top of my desk while lecturing, I had my blouse unbuttoned enough to reveal the tops of my breasts and the cups of my lacy bra. The jacket to my business-style outfit was hanging on my chair. I made sure to lean forward a lot, acting like I was intently listening to a student's answer, showing off even more cleavage. My legs were slightly spread. Not only to allow a few peeks up my skirt, but also to pull it tight against my thighs, showing off the clear outline of my stocking tops and garter straps. The boys almost had their tongues hanging out and there were plenty of hard cocks throughout the classroom.

As the class was writing some response to a question I had asked, I walked around the room, through the rows of desks. Stopping every so often to read over a student's shoulder I managed to show off my ass encased in my tight skirt to the boys behind me. After one stud noticed me peering over his shoulder, he turned to ask a question. I leaned forward to point out things in his writing that I liked, and arch my back to open up my blouse right in front of his face! Bending caused my skirt to rise up in back, showing off my stocking tops to the already drooling students behind me. They were in for even more treats. Reaching for my pen in my shirt pocket with both hands, I pulled out the pen with one hand and peeled open one side of my blouse with the other. The boys in front of me could clearly see one exposed tit encased by my lacy, sheer bra.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.