School Daze
Chapter 3: Mrs. Daniels - Art

The author of this story is unknown. Sevispac claims no copyright.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Mrs. Daniels - Art - I don't know if Karen Wagner was inspired by this story, but it appeared shortly before she stated the genre. The author is unknown. Rather than naked kids, the teachers are naked with the (successful) intention of inspiring learning.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

I teach Art at the local high school. Last Monday I was in front of my class lecturing on the techniques of sketching. For a model, one of the boys was sitting on my desk. The other students were having a time trying to draw him and listen to me at the same time. After a while, I noticed their problem. After mentioning it to the class, they all smiled and agreed that they were having trouble trying to do both at the same time.

I laughed and told them I had a solution. After telling the boy to hop off my desk and go back to his own, I propped myself onto my desk. Crossing my legs and striking a pose, I resumed my lecture about sketching. As I spoke about the basics of sketching, the students scribbled away, trying to incorporate what I was telling them into their artwork. As I changed poses every few minutes, my thoughts went back a few weeks earlier to the last time I had all the boys staring at me...

A while back, the Assistant Principal had called a meeting at her home after school to discuss an idea to prevent students from skipping so many classes. Her solution to the problem was unique, to say the least.

The following Monday, I walked into my classroom wearing spandex pants, a tube top, and heels. Looking more like a hooker than a teacher, I began a normal day of classes. Except that my students were leering at me as I walked around the room checking everyone's artwork in progress. As a few students were running low on paint, I went over to the shelves behind my desk to get some. The top shelf was to high for me to reach, so I slid my chair over and stepped up on it. Still having to stretch to reach the paint, I reached up as far as I could. The very second I pulled the paint of the shelf, my tits lifted out of my top! Since my hands were full of paint containers, there was nothing I could do about the problem right away. I turned toward my desk, instantly getting the attention of every boy in the room, since my tits were plainly on display. I had to step down slowly from the chair, so I wouldn't fall. The class didn't mind, the pause gave them a few extra seconds to gawk at my tits. After setting the paint on my desk, I pulled my top up. All of a sudden, students

"mysteriously" began running out of paint. And after a few more breast-exposing trips back to the shelves, I didn't mind showing off to them. In fact it was getting me hot and bothered! For the rest of the day I was stretching to reach just about everything, just to get my top to fall. I also bent over to show of my cleavage anytime a student called me over to look at his work, while the rest of the boys took in my spandex covered ass. They found it very hard to tell me about their painting with my tits right in their faces! The idea worked great, I never have to worry about students skipping my class now.

I was dressed completely different today. Wearing a matching skirt, blouse and suit-coat, I looked like a respectable teacher. What my students didn't know was what I had on under my outfit. But they were about to find out!

As I changed to yet another pose, I crossed my legs enough to show off a good portion of my thighs and the dark bands of my stocking tops. Then I put my foot on the chair, right in front of my ass. I pretended not to notice that this caused my skirt to bunch up to my waist and displayed my cunt, covered only by completely see-thru panties. The boys tried their best to keep drawing, but their hearts weren't into it, they just kept staring at me.

I felt a wet spot forming between my thighs. Not wanting to let the boys know how turned on I was getting, I hopped off the desk, walked around it and sat down. I called on a young girl to get up in front and model for the class. As the boys were watching her sexy body strike different poses, I took the opportunity to slowly pull my skirt up and slide my hand into my panties. As the class was quietly working on their new model, my fingers probed my cunt. I noticed a some of the boys were looking at me instead of the model. But I didn't worry about it, my desk is the type with a panel in the front to block any view under the desk. In fact, I had been considering asking the janitors to remove it because it was pretty scratched up from years of abuse, and so I could give my classes a good look up my skirt every now and then. I pinched my clit and went over the edge! I had to cum while remaining completely still, so my class wouldn't know what I was up to!

As I came down from my orgasm, the bell rang. Most of the students picked up their stuff, and ran out the door. However, about seven boys were moving a little slower than the rest. When just the eight of us were left in the room, they came over to my desk. "You know, Mrs. Daniels", one of them said, "the janitors took off the front panel to your desk yesterday so they could repaint it". I went into shock. All those boys had seen me masturbate right in front of the whole class! My mind raced as I tried to think of a way to keep them quiet. "Boys, I'll make a deal with you. Keep quiet about what you saw and we'll work on an after school project together. Okay?". I lifted my skirt to my waist to make it perfectly clear what the boys would be getting after school today. "Sure teacher, we'll be here after school", they left smiling at each other.

As the rest of the day went by, I considered a request by a local art gallery. They wanted to show work from all the area high school art departments. Just before the last bell, I came up with an idea that would take care of the gallery request and the boys! As the bell sounded and the last batch of students rushed out, I started making my preparations...

Stretching a large canvas out on the floor, I fastened it down firmly. Next, I poured a thick line of blue paint on it, about two feet long. Then, I started undressing. Taking off all my clothes, I put them out of the way. I had to hurry, the boys would be here any second! Grabbing a can of paint with each hand, I laid down on the canvas, right on top of the blue line. Then I poured a generous amount of red paint on my left tit, and some green on my right one. A line of orange starting at my tits and going down to my pussy hair completed my preparations.

I didn't have long to wait, the boys came bursting into the room within a few minutes. As they looked around the room, they saw me laying on the floor, naked, with different colors of paint all over me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.