School Daze
Chapter 1: Assistant Principal

The author of this story is unknown. Sevispac claims no copyright.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Assistant Principal - I don't know if Karen Wagner was inspired by this story, but it appeared shortly before she stated the genre. The author is unknown. Rather than naked kids, the teachers are naked with the (successful) intention of inspiring learning.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

I' m a teacher at the local high school. A few weeks ago we had a problem, to many students were cutting classes. While this is normal for students, it had reached epidemic proportions at our school to the point where our budget was at stake. If we didn't correct the problem soon, we could be out of jobs.

After trying several solutions, none of which worked, the Principal approached me for advice. After a little discussion, he allowed me full authority to proceed with any ideas I might have. Although I had no ideas at the time, I thanked him for the confidence in me and assured him I would attempt a few solutions of my own.

After lunch, a boy came to my classroom to discuss his options for life after high school. I, of course, suggested college. He rolled his eyes and whined about how he hears that same line from his folks. I started into my told-it-to-a-hundred students-before speech about the college experience and how it improves one's life. He quickly got bored and started looking around the room. I realized that I had to convince him that what I was saying to him was somehow different from the lectures he got at home, and I couldn't do that without his attention. I was determined I could change his mind.

Turning in my chair, I leaned away from him. As I opened the bottom drawer on my desk, I reached up and un-buttoned the top three buttons on my blouse. My blouse opened all the way down to my bra, exposing a great deal of cleavage. The instant I sat back up, he immediately shifted his attention to my chest, admiring the ample view. I continued with my go-to-college lecture. As I talked to him, I mentioned a few universities and said that I had more information about them. I walked over to the filing cabinet and bent over to open the bottom drawer. My skirt rose in the back, giving him a clear view of my legs and pussy in sheer panties. I walked over to him and placed the papers in front of him. As he looked through them, I leaned over to point out a few things about each college. As I stood there leaning over with my tits in his face, I noticed him peering down my blouse any time I wasn't looking at him. The phone rang and I reached over to grab it. While talking to another teacher on the phone, I leaned back over and let him look all he wanted. I pretended not to notice where he was gazing.

During my phone conversation, I sat down at my desk and crossed my legs. Knowing that the boy's attention was totally on my body, I took my glasses off and looked around for something to clean them with. Acting like I couldn't find anything to clean them with, I simply placed them on my lap and started wiping them with my dress, lifting it slightly in the process. When the phone started to slip from my shoulder, I grabbed it with both hands, still holding my dress, which was now high enough to give the boy an unobstructed view of my sheer panties. When I got off the phone, I noticed that there was a large bulge in the front of his pants. I obviously had his full attention now. However, when I continued my lecture about college, he quickly excused himself and left, probably to go play with himself in the nearest bathroom. I could feel my body getting hotter as my pussy moistened from teasing the poor boy. As his footsteps echoed down the hall, I sat back in my chair and raised my skirt. Sliding one hand into my panties and the other in my blouse, I rubbed my cunt and tweaked my nipples. I was so horny I couldn't stand it! I came so hard I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming out and alerting the whole school! As I straightened out my outfit, I came up with an idea about the attendance problem. I would need help from some of the other female teachers at the school. I quickly grabbed the phone and started calling them in their classrooms. "Beth?, Hi, it's Susan. Look, I've got an idea about the attendance problem. Could you come by my place after work? About 7:00? Great, see you then". "That was easy", I thought to myself, "now to call a few more...".

The meeting was Friday, after work. We had all weekend to figure out the details. Monday, we put the plan into action!

Walking into my classroom, I could see instantly that attendance was down again. I was about to change that. Leaning back against my desk, I casually hiked my skirt up and started adjusting one of my stocking tops. All conversation in the class stopped. I had their complete attention. I proceeded with the lesson. Sitting on my desk with my legs spread slightly, I gave my class a good look up my skirt whenever their attention drifted. I also developed a bad habit of dropping the chalk as I wrote on the blackboard. Each time I bent over to pick it up, my skirt rose in the back, showing of my black stockings and sheer panties. Each time I read from the text, I bent over and put my hands far out on my desk. This allowed my blouse to open up and show off plenty of my cleavage to the class.

Mrs. Johnson, the History teacher, was even more creative. She wore a wraparound dress and, when placing a stack of books on her desk, caught the sash under the books. When she took a few steps away from her desk, the sash untied itself and her dress opened up in front, giving the class a long look at the sexy lingerie she had on underneath. It happened throughout the day, she even caught the sash in one of her desk drawers.

Mrs. Daniels, the Art teacher, wore tight pants and a tube top. Every time she reached up to the top shelf in her room, her tits would lift right out of her top and the garment would fall to her waist. She even managed to time it so that her top would fall just as she was pulling something off the shelf, so she would have an excuse for not pulling it back up until she had turned toward the class and set the art supplies on her desk, giving the boys a good long look at her tits.

Mrs. Hanson, our biology teacher, had her room arranged so she stood in front of the windows when she lectured to her class. She simply wore an ultra-thin sundress that was nearly transparent when any sunlight came through the windows. She had also worn sheer underwear under her dress, so her entire body was on display anytime the sun peeked out from behind a few clouds.

Miss Thompson kept it simple. During an anatomy lecture about breasts, a student pointed out that the textbooks didn't have any pictures. She simply took her coat off, unbuttoned her blouse, unhooked the front snap on her bra, and showed her Sex Ed class what breasts look like. The boys giggled when she said that she was only doing it for their education.

Miss Davis, the English teacher, wore a very light see-thru dress and nothing underneath. She also had a habit of standing over the air vent, every time the air conditioner came on, her dress lifted up to her waist. Throughout the day, she never seemed to learn to stand somewhere else.

Miss Simpson, our girl's gym teacher, was filling in for the male teacher's class of boys. Somehow she forgot to wear panties under her gym shorts. Every time she moved, her shorts shifted and exposed more of her cunt. Every set of eyes was on her as she led the boys through the stretching exercises.

Mrs. Donovan, the Science teacher, simply wore a miniskirt with no panties. She parted her legs anytime she was sitting at or on her desk. Her braless tits were showing nicely through her white blouse too.

After school, we all phoned each other and talked about how exciting the day had been. It seemed we were all exhibitionists at heart. The married women said they practically raped their spouses when they got home! I told each of them that this new dress code is was effect until further notice.

First thing the next morning, the Principal called me into his office and instantly started bitching at me about the changes in the faculty dress code I had made. Right in the middle of his ranting, a whole mob of school boys came bursting into the school and thundered past his office. We both went to the door and watched more students than either of us had seen before in one place attack their lockers and grab their books. Word had gotten out about the shows the teachers were putting on and nobody wanted to miss them. Upon seeing this, the Principal looked back at me and said I was in charge of the faculty dress code from now on. As he reached up and un-buttoned the top few buttons on my blouse, he said that he was looking forward to the new code.

As a result, we no longer have any problems with students missing class or being late. Only now, we have a new batch of problems. Some of the teachers are giving "extra incentives" for students who do well on tests. The photography club is handing out a shot of Miss Davis sitting on her desk with legs spread, pussy on display. They're also distributing a photo of me bending over to pick up the chalk, without panties! Miss Simpson had to fill in for the male coach again by taking the basketball team to a game. During the trip, she told them that if they won, she'd shower with them once they got back. They won easily. Not only did they hold her to her promise, they held a few more things during the shower in the boy's locker room! And I hear that Miss Thompson has given a new meaning to "Sex Education" by getting gang-banged on her desk by her class. As few me, students come by my room all the time now. Some just want to talk, others come by for more intimate counseling. I haven't turned anyone away yet and they all leave smiling.

I love my job!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.