Betrayed Little Sister
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by Storyman 14376

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Male Black drug dealer and Black dyke friend breaking down white girls from the subburbs.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Violence  

Approximately — hour pass and Nadine flung opens the basement door. Nadine walk through with Kelly completely naked with fresh whip bruises inflicted from Nadine. Kelly was bowed at the waist. Nadine had the dreaded thick black belt rap tightly around her left hand. Nadine had a fist full of Kelly thick blond hair in her right hand.Kelly hands was untied. But raised up near Nadine right hand although she dare not touch Nadine arm. Nadine look at Kelly with a hateful glare and said " Put your hands down bitch" Kelly lowered her trembling arms.

Nadine walk over to the couch and flung Kelly to the floor. Nadine lean close to Kelly and said in a treating tone " Don't you ever touch me unless I tell you bitch " Nadine giving Kelly a hateful look unwrapped the thick black belt from her left hand and tightly rapped it around her powerful right hand. Kelly knew what was coming next Nadine sent 3 hard blows over Kelly left shoulder. Kelly could do nothing but cower in a fetal position. Nadine look over to Reggie who was still on his cell phone Nadine said " you want to bust another load of cum in this bitch? " Reggie nodded no and said " I'm on the phone with devil angels.

Nadine smiled as she knew what that meant Nadine step out of the jeans and stood directly over Kelly and with a firm left hand Nadine grab a fist full of Kelly blonde hair and lift her to her knees. Nadine lean forward and with a devilish grind said " bitch its time we continue your education." Kelly began to sob and shake as she look up at Nadine with tearful pleading eyes and shook her head no. Nadine sent another powerful blow with the thick black belt to the middle of Kelly back POW.

Nadine open her big black thighs wide exposing her large cunt. Nadine slide her dark finger between her black pussy lips. Nadine ask in a gentle tone of voice " Kelly darling would you like to lick my cunt with that sweet pink tongue of yours" Kelly mind was a complete wreck. Her sweet white body began to shake for her true answer would bring another slap. Instead she begin to break down in hysterical crying and begging saying " I want to go home Mommy-mommy " Nadine look over to Reggie who had finish his phone call and said " This bitch just don't get it" than suddenly sent 3 strong blows to Kelly backside.

Nadine lean in close to Kelly's ear and whispered in a cruel tone " Nobody going to help you now bitch your ass is all mind I'm going to sweat you hard everyday till I turn you into a gutter whore and I'll love every minute of it" Nadine step over Kelly and sat on the couch while keeping a firm grip on Kelly blond hair. Nadine pulled white high school senior into her gaping black cunt and said Lick bitch and I don't want to feel any teeth." Reggie sat down on the couch next to Nadine as his big black dick began to stir within his pants as he watch the force lesbian scene.

Nadine had booth hands rap around Kelly golden blond hair. Kelly face almost disappeared between Nadine big black thighs. Reggie would hear the pussy juices from Nadine that Kelly's face and tongue was causing. Nadine lean back and lift her thighs up supported by using the balls of her feet. Nadine often encouraging Kelly by saying " Keep sucking Bitch No teeth " The pussy juices coming from Nadine got a little louder she did not notice that Reggie had unzip his pants and began stroking his big black dick.

At the risk of pulling a patch of Kelly hair from the roots Nadine rear her orgasm. Nadine shouted " Suck it bitch right on the click aahhhh fuck " Nadine gush out a stream of cum and piss onto Kelly's face.

As Nadine climax subsided Nadine flung Kelly head toward the floor and push her away with her foot. Kelly laid on the floor sobbing. Nadine breathily said " not bad bitch I have not cum that hard in a long time" Nadine look at Reggie and said " this bitch has a wicket tongue " She look at Reggie and pointed to Kelly and said " You want some of this high school ass"

"Hell yea said Reggie just got off the phone with our friends from the Devil Angels they want to put on another show and ask if I had a main attraction" Nadine smile broadly and said "Hell yea we got a starlet right her "...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.