Betrayed Little Sister - Cover

Betrayed Little Sister

Copyright© 2013 by Storyman 14376

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Male Black drug dealer and Black dyke friend breaking down white girls from the subburbs.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Violence  

Reggie look on as Nadine was working the Black pussy buster like a true master. Reggie black penis begin to stir as he watch Nadine repeatedly slammed the pussy buster home into Lena ever gaping white fuck tunnel. Reggie said " Dam Na the shit looks good as a motherfucker" Nadine said " you want so more of this bitch, you better get it now for I'm about to bust this white cunt wide open" just than Nadine back away and with one tug pulled the pussy buster out, leaving Lena white gaping fuck tunnel wide open.

Lena grunted with a loud audible Ahh and than fell forward in pain but relived that the monster pussy buster was removed. Reggie walk over to Nadine as they both stood at the edge of the bed looking at Lana Reggie in a low voice said " Good news Na I, m snatching up Shelly sister tonight " Finally! Nadine replied "What about this bitch" Nadine pointing to Lena not caring if Lena could hear the conversation. Reggie reply was " I'm selling Lena to the " Bloods " for a good dollar while she still in good shape. They plan to put her on the street. There, ll be by about a hour from now to pick her up " Nadine gave Lena a distain look than said " well go ahead and stick your dick in her and make it quick cause I'm going to finish busting her cunt wide open You know, get her ready for her new career"

Reggie unzipped his jeans, leaned over and pulled Lena drug induce body back up on all fours and while fully clothes slam his black cock into Lena gaping white cunt. Within 1 min Reggie was depositing his finale load of nigger cum into the once lovely white middle class college student. Reggie back up, put is black cock back in his jeans and look at Nadine and said "You got 20 minute " Nadine line up the black pussy buster dildo up along Lena gaping white pussy she grab Lena by both hips and push forward plowing the Black Pussy buster forward to the hilt into Lena.

Pt 3a The Grab

A white van with black out windows rolled up along a isolated and dark city bus stop at 7 pm. 17 yr old high school senior Kelly Woods stood waiting for the bus. Kelly Richards at 5ft 2in with long thick curly blond hair. Although small in size Kelly possesses a perky 32in breast a small waist a pair of thick shapely legs leading up to her 36in hips which Kelly pride herself immensely.

The passenger window rolled down and Shelly Richards said "Hi Sis want a ride home" As Kelly walk toward the passenger door Kelly said " No thanks I rather take the bus". A quick moving figure advanced from the side of the van with a stun gun "Zap" Kelly was render unconscious. The white sliding van door open and Kelly was thrown inside and the van drove off.

The white van arrived at Reggie garage. True to Reggie word, Shelly was given the 30 glassine bags of heroin at least that is what Shelly thought it was, instead Reggie had switch the dope for rat poison. Due to Reggie insistence Shelly injected the lethal rat poison in the van. As Shelly fell into unconscious Reggie instructed his cohort " dump the bitch I don't want no one to find her" Reggie deadly plan was complete. And Kelly hell begins...


Author notes: Please reply with your suggestions and comments.( But for you grammar freaks don't bother )

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.