You Want Me to Do What? - Cover

You Want Me to Do What?

 

Chapter 7

After we all went upstairs for an afternoon nap, I suggested we get out of the house and do something. June begged off, wanting the two of us to bond closer. We didn't take the car, there was a park two blocks away and she agreed to walk there. I would try to grab her hand, but she would knock it away every time. Finally at the park we found a shaded table and sat down.

"Why won't you let me hold your hand?" I asked.

"These are all people that know your father and I. He may have left, but holding hands with you reminds me that we have been cheating on him."

"But, he cheated on you first," I said playing with a strand of her hair.

She knocked my hand away. I thought we were doing well, but there is obviously a difference from inside the outside and outside in the real world.

A couple walked, "Janie? Is that you?"

Blushing a bit, she said, "Hello Bob, I see the Edwards are keeping fit."

"We walk or jog four times a week. Who is this young man? Anybody would be better than Jack!"

"Why do you say that," I answered. "I'm Jeff, her son!"

"Well, I'm not one to share stories, but he was always flirting with my friends when we all played golf together. Some of it was pretty blatant. I mean, on the golf course asking someone if they needed help 'cleaning their balls.'" Bob answered.

Janie had stiffened up against me. "Calm down Janie," I said.

"Yeah," I said. "What a way to kill a backswing."

They walked away and I put my arms around her tight.

"Your father was a ... a ... fag?" she said.

"That's not exactly the PC way of saying these days," I said.

"Fag, queer, homo, they all mean the same thing, Jeff ... take me home!"

"NO! We're staying right here, Janie. Your reaction to everything is run away, DON'T! I found some communications dad had with a gentleman from Springfield Ohio. They say all the things two men in love say to each. I'm not against homosexuality at its base. However, this has affected our family and not in a good way."

I was embracing her and keeping her from getting up and bolting.

"What do you mean, you aren't against homosexuality? The church specifically forbids it!"

"The church forbids what we are doing, I remember something about lying down with another mans wife," I said.

"Thou shalt not commit adultery Exodus 20:14," she said.

"Romans 12:9 – Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good," I evoked. "I cling to you because I love you. I hate dad because of the way he treated you. You don't know how glad I was when I found the letters he had kept from his lover. To be honest ... I called him and threatened him to never come back or I would out him. The result of that is that I care deeply about you."

Her eyes glistened as she heard me tell her how much I love her. We cried together for a few minutes, then she moved her lips to mine and we kissed. We kissed for a very long time. She was busting through one of her last walls. We got up, she took my hand and we walked back home together.

After getting back in the house, she ran up the stairs and stopped half-way.

"What?" I said.

Without turning to see me she said, "Don't you want to fuck me?"

"Sure do," I answered.

We went to our room and she stripped naked. I expected her to take a shower first, but she flopped onto the bed. Without taking anything off, I went straight for her sweet pussy with my mouth. Her noises were fabulous as I licked and probed deep inside her pussy. I put my teeth on her clit and grinded a little, causing her to almost come off the bed.

I stopped long enough to strip myself and I meandered my way to her tits then her mouth. This kiss was unlike any kiss we had so far. I felt love, real unabashed love oozing from her mouth. I checked and she was also oozing all over my finger that I pushed inside her. She was wanton, an emotion that I didn't think she had. She was unrestrained perhaps for the first time. She pushed me on my back and grabbed me by the dick and took in a great big breath and then she filled her mouth with all she could and just loved it so much.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.