You Want Me to Do What? - Cover

You Want Me to Do What?

 

Chapter 6

"What about your father?" Janie said from down at the bottom of the stairs.

"Something tells me that he's gone for good!" I said going to her.

"Why would you say that?" she said sounding short of breath.

"The way he talked about his 'trip' makes me think he's gone for good. With him gone, it's you and me. I'll never leave you like he has. I promise you!"

"Kiss me, Jeff," she asked. I was on her lips and we were open mouth kissing, as I knew that June was watching us from the top of the stairs. I grabbed Janie's butt cheeks and pulled her tight up against me. "Fuck me, Jim, please fuck me really hard and cum inside me, then eat it out of me. I want you right now, of the sofa!"

There was an "Oh my god" from behind me. "June, stay in your room until we're done. Janie isn't ready for others to see us fuck one other!"

The door slammed as I took Janie's pants off of her, I tore my shirt off and got out of my pants and boxers. I stripped her panties off her body and started to fuck her, in her own living room! It was amazing and a little animalistic, but it did the job. She was flailing all about yelling my name out loud, "JIM, FUCK ME HARDER. Oh dear god, fuck me and fill me with your wonderful sperm."

That has gotten very easy for me to do. I love fucking my own mother and cumming inside her. To see her so happy causes me to be happy.

With her back on the sofa and me inside her, she was getting friskier and more spontaneous. That suited me just fine. I began pushing and slamming my dick deep inside my mother, watching her face and the bliss she appears to be having. I felt the urge to cum and didn't tell her this time. I let go and watched enjoying it.

"My little boy just came inside me, didn't he?" she asked.

"Yes, I did!" I said as I moved my mouth over hers and began a nice moist kiss. She put her hands on my neck and pushed her lips and tongue into mine. I felt myself getting hard.

"Oh, Jeff ... again?"

"If you want to, I have no problem with it, how about you?"

"It feels so sloppy inside me, is that OK with you?" she asked.

"Yeah, it gives me a really slick launching pad for my guided muscle!"

"That's so corny," she said giggling.

We went through another joint loud orgasm together and then we went upstairs to take a shower.

Having heard us, June said, "Thank you guys! I had a few of my own orgasms just listening through the door."

We took our shower ... playing as much as cleaning. I used a few fingers on her, ostensibly to clean her out, but she enjoyed them nonetheless. We changed and went into the kitchen where we found June.

"I'll make us all some lunch," my mother said as I got a coke from the fridge.

"Sounds great gorgeous," I said slapping her butt.

June just watched and listened to us while nursing her coffee she was drinking. I got up and refilled her coffee then put it back and sat down.

"I can see that you want to say something, June. Go ahead, we're all adults. Well, I am only 20, but you know what I mean?"

"I—I can hardly believe that my little sister is sleeping with her son. Making love on the sofa ... twice with loud orgasms along the way. Taking showers together ... it all just boggles my mind."

"First, this all started because of Jack," mom said. "Now, he's gone and I have a young marvelous stud for a lover. I see his love for me. It reminds me of Jack back when we first got married. Now, I don't know how I lived with Jeff in my life as a ... motherfucker. He's fabulous and I don't even miss 'whatshisname' anymore!"

I smiled when she said motherfucker. She's making up for lost time.

"Jeff is teaching me the different things that a man and woman can do. I've given him blowjobs, he's eaten me out and we fucked without a condom more times than I can count. Next week, after you're gone, I plan to let him have my ass!"

That caused June to blush big-time.

"Why wait mom," I asked. "June could watch us have sex. It would mark a big moment in your life, perhaps the ultimate moment."

She brought the sandwiches she made to the table and said, "Jeff ... I'm not sure I'm ready for something like that. Don't rush me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.