You Want Me to Do What? - Cover

You Want Me to Do What?

 

Chapter 2

"I'm still pissed at you, jackass. Your son has much more finesse and charisma than I remember you having when you were his age. We've been eating sandwiches and talking about sex. Sleep on the sofa, I don't like you yet!" she declared.

As we walked upstairs, my mom leaned into me and asked, "What was that about, 'if I could date you, ' what exactly did you mean?"

As we walked to my room I said, "Wow, you really were sheltered, weren't you?"

We sat on my bed next to one another; she cried on my shoulder. I hugged her the best I could. We talked about a lot of things, until I felt her asleep in my arms. My first instinct was to pick her up and take her back to her own room, but she hugged me sleepily asking, 'Let me lay down with you, Jeff. I'm ... so ... tired.'

She was going to sweat with all the layers she had on, so I took off her topmost top, leaving her in a T-shirt and bra and a sweat pant with panties (I assumed, but didn't dare check).

I crawled in and got behind her and fell asleep.


I woke up in the morning with a hard-on and a breast in my right hand.

"Oh Jack, touch me again, you know how I like my tittie's squeezed."

"Janie ... Janie ... Mom, it's time to get up!"

"What?! Oh, Jeff—good morning, was that you who had a hand on my breast?"

"Sorry Janie, That's how I slept when Mel stayed over. I'm sorry. I really am."

"Check the hallway, so I can move to my bedroom and take a shower. I wonder if Jack knew I had slept with you."

"Janie, my using the term 'Sleep with you' means something completely different from what you just said."

"We didn't do anything wrong, or improper, did we?" she asked looking up at my eyes.

"If I did anything with you, I'm sure it would be improper, young lady," I teased.

"Well, I need to go shopping for groceries, want to come with?" she asked.

"Sure, as long as I get to walk behind you and watch your pretty butt."

"What? I'm going to take a shower, see you in 10 minutes," she said.

"How about we save water and take one together, beautiful?" I said before she got out my door.

"Maybe later, handsome," she said scooting off to her shower.

Well, the fact that she's comfortable enough to flirt with me means she's getting with the program.


We met up at the bottom of the stairs. She tossed me the keys to her car as we went into the garage. I unlocked it and we were on the way to Big Y Foods, the biggest chain in southern New England.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.