Saving a Marriage - Cover

Saving a Marriage

Copyright© 2013 by Otto Weininger

Chapter 7

BDSM Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - After she finds out about his cheating, they visit a marriage counselor, with interesting results.

Caution: This BDSM Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   MaleDom   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   mc sex story,mc story

Simone pulled into the driveway after a long night out. Henry had managed to get pretty drunk with his friend Tony and was getting somewhat feisty in the car. Simone was completely sober, knowing that she would be the driver on the way home.

Simone turned to lock the door, and as soon as the latch had turned Henry was on her. Spinning her around, he pressed up hard against her, mashing her against the door as he roughly pawed at her chest. She ignored his beer and cigarette breath as he clumsily kissed her, chewing on her lip as his right hand forced itself between her and door, grasping her ass roughly.

Finally stepping back, Henry walked unsteadily to the couch. Collapsing, he shouted out, "Alright, why don't you go get dressed for some fun. Naked should be fine. When you come back here, make sure you are crawling on your hands and knees." Simone paused only for a second before rushing to the guest bedroom and stripping.

Rushing back, she found he had taken off his belt and loosened his pants. He was playing with the belt in one hand, holding a cigarette in the other, knocking the ash into an old ashtray he kept on the coffee table. She hated even his occasional smoking, and never let him smoke in the house, but that was before she had embraced her new place. She wasn't going to tell Henry how to act in his house.

She crawled in front of him, watching how his eyes worked their way back and forth along her naked form. It was humiliating to move like an animal across the floor. She closed her eyes for a moment due to the shame of it, but a sudden flash of grey filled her mind, combined with that voice. 'Don't think of how humiliating this is for you, think about how entertaining it is for him!' Opening her eyes she could see the pleasure he was experiencing from her debasement and tried to take solace in that.

Exhaling, he spit out, "Ok, you wanted some training on how to suck my cock, but if I am going to put in the effort to teach you, we are going to do this the right way. You are going to crawl on your hands and knees until I give you permission to do otherwise. Your bitch training starts now."

She was shaking in fear as she reached forward to remove his cock, feeling saliva build up in anticipation. 'He is drunk, any mercy he might have felt this morning is gone.'

Without warning, she felt a sharp pain on the back of her hands. Henry had flicked the doubled over belt on to her outstretched hands. "Use your teeth to bring down the zipper and your tongue to fish it out." She struggled to obey him, causing him to growl, "Get going slut." Finally she had removed him from his pants. She had just begun to orally worship him when she jerked back in pain from the belt against her back. "Blow job, not hand job. Keep your hands behind your back as much as possible." She obeyed and began again to suck. He reached down, pulling her hands upward and directing her silently to grab each elbow with the opposing hand. "We want to keep your ass clear of protection, don't move your arms." She struggled to keep balance with her hands in this position, and as a result couldn't take him as deep as she had earlier.

When she failed to go down far enough or shifted incorrectly, he showed his displeasure by barking commands and bringing the belt down on her ass at random intervals. Tears began to flow as she slaved away between his legs, more from shame than from pain. 'He is beating me, and I am letting him do it. What is wrong with me?'

After he shot his load down her throat for the second time that day, he pushed her off his crotch violently. She fell back panting hard. She looked up when she heard him speak. He was lighting another cigarette as he said, "Disappointing, we have a lot of work to do."

"I'm sorry, I will try to do better.'

"I know you will," he replied with an arrogant smile, "When I am done with you, you will be the best cock sucker ever. For now, slowly suck my balls, while you gently stroke my cock. Your other hand stays on the ground" She obeyed and he grew hard after a bit. She didn't flitch as she felt him place something under her neck, restraining her curiosity. "Ok, enough of that." When she leaned back from his crotch, she realized he had slipped his belt around her neck. He stood and with a single jerk, he closed the loop around her neck, the buckle painful as it cut in. She grasped at it instinctively, but quickly dropped her hands as he shouted "Hands down! Get on all fours!!"

She was truly terrified now, but after a second she realized that tight as it was, he was not actually choking her. She obeyed, still shivering as she embraced her situation. He husband had reduced her into a dog on a leash.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.