Saving a Marriage
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by Otto Weininger

BDSM Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After she finds out about his cheating, they visit a marriage counselor, with interesting results.

Caution: This BDSM Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   MaleDom   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   mc sex story,mc story

Simone regained her composure. She was not sure if she was just dazed or if she had actually passed out from the third consecutive orgasm, but the burning between her legs and the throbbing pain in her head and nipples was starting to dull. She rose slowly, and after bracing herself against the table for at least five minutes, she was finally calm enough to return to the guest bath and shower again. The cool water helped her regain her thoughts, and she let it run for at least twenty minutes before finally getting out. She dried herself and then went to her phone, not even bothering to put on a robe.

Her first call was to Dr. Ryan's office, making an appointment for 10:00 AM, the first available time. Next she called the cleaning service to cancel her normal Friday afternoon maid service so she could have sometime to think. She dressed quickly, and then headed down to her counselors office.

Dr. Ryan greeted her warmly, and sat in silence as she listed to Simone describe all that had happened since there meeting the day before. Once she had finished her retelling, she looked up at her doctor, not sure what to ask or say. She felt rather foolish, sitting like a child looking up at Dr. Ryan, having described in detail how she had decided that she wanted to be her husband's slut.

"So it seems I was right, you seem do be much better off now that you have embraced your inner slut"

Simone turned red, then looked up and said, "I guess I have. My mind has been racing, but this morning I really came to terms with it. I know how to get my husband back, and I know I can enjoy it too. The whole time though, I did have moments where my instincts told me that this is all wrong, that I was degrading myself and I had to stop."

"You will have those thoughts from time to time. You have been very sexually repressed, and it will take time to let those feelings go. However, it is clear that you are making very rapid progress. I was especially happy to hear that you stated very clearly to Mr. Rand that you did not expect him to satisfy you. That shows a real understanding of the role you have chosen in your new relationship, don't you think."

"I suppose it does." She paused before asking, "It does bother me though, and does this mean I will never have an orgasm with Henry."

Dr. Ryan laughed, "Of course not. You said yourself that you came as Mr. Rand explained your new morning rules. What is means is that when you cum with your husband, it will be for two reasons, because making you cum brings him pleasure, or because the emotions of pleasing him give you an orgasm. For a woman like you, this is much better than getting an orgasm because you guilted him into giving you one, isn't it?"

"I suppose it is."

"There is not supposing about it. Look at me Simone, I want you to repeat these words, 'I exist to serve my husband. The only true pleasure is the pleasure of serving him.'"

Simone paused, then looked into Dr. Ryan's eyes and said "'I exist to serve my husband. The only true pleasure is the pleasure of serving him."

"Again"

"'I exist to serve my husband. The only true pleasure is the pleasure of serving him."

"Again"

"'I exist to serve my husband. The only true pleasure is the pleasure of serving him."

"Very good. Now there is an important matter to discuss. You told me that you are going out with your husband tonight. Do you have any plans tomorrow?"

"No, I was going to suggest a movie or a night in, but we don't have anything specific."

"Well you know that Mr. Rand has not truly broken it off with his mistress, though he thinks that you believe he has."

"I was kind of hoping that now he wouldn't need her." Simone looked away.

"That might be the case and if not it will be soon. However, you are at a crucial juncture. You wouldn't want to risk everything. "You should suggest tonight on the way to your party, that if wants to spend a night out with the boys on Saturday, you wouldn't mind. You can even tell him that I suggested that a night apart might be good for your new relationship, help to give you room to think and reflect. If he has not broken off contact with his mistress, this will be his opportunity to see her."

She felt herself fidgeting, and finally she looked at Dr. Ryan again, desperation in her eyes. "Do I have to do this? Why should I almost force him into her arms?"

"Mr. Rand will come around on his own. As I said, he may already have dumped his mistress, in which case he probably will use this as an opportunity to go get drunk with his single friends. If not, you must allow him to work this out without tension. In fact, I want you to tell him that he can stay out as long as he wants, and that you will sleep in the guest bedroom so he won't have to worry about waking you. Do you understand?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.