Saving a Marriage
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by Otto Weininger

BDSM Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After she finds out about his cheating, they visit a marriage counselor, with interesting results.

Caution: This BDSM Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   MaleDom   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   mc sex story,mc story

Simone rolled over and attempted to go back to sleep. Lying in bed, she tried to ignore the dull pain in her jaw and left breast until she realized this was impossible. Her mind was clouded with thoughts of last night. She knew something was wrong with her. A week before she was a strong, independent society woman who took no abuse from anyone, not even her power broker husband. Now she was a sluttish housewife, who came as her husband used her like a whore and sat in silence as he physically degraded her. She rose in anger, decided to use the guest bedroom to clean up.

Stepping in front of the full-length mirror in the bathroom, she stopped, startled by her appearance. She had never walked around the house naked and never had born the marks of any kind of sexual activity so vividly the next morning. Every bit of proof that she needed that she was losing her mind was staring back at her from the mirror. Her hair was a mess, and some strands were clear stuck together from her husbands died semen. Her knees were clearly scrapped from the carpet in the living room. The worst part of the image was the purple bruising around her left nipple. Her hands moved toward the sensitive area, gentle probing to see how much damage had been done.

Then, as if possessed, she took hold of the nub and pinching down as hard as she could, twisted it furiously. The flash of pain caused her knees to buckle; her hand came off her breast as she collapsed to the floor. She stared at her image in the mirror, trying to understand what had just happened. For just a second, she thought that her eyes changed from their natural brilliant blue to cold gray. Finally composing herself, she rose and quickly cleaned herself up.

She heard the shower in the master bedroom start the moment she had turned off her shower. She made herself up and found that the anger she had felt this morning had subsided, even though the pain in her body had not.

Slipping on her robe, she went to the kitchen and began to make breakfast. Simone could not remember the last time she had made breakfast for her husband. Most mornings she slept in, just laying in bed until 10:00 AM or so, while he had a piece of toast and rushed off to work. She had just finished putting breakfast on the table when Henry walked in.

"Morning, this is a surprise."

"I just thought I would make a bit of breakfast and see you off for a change." She poured his coffee and returned to the table. He sipped it, looking a bit off his ease. Once he started eating, she moved behind him, and gently rubbing his shoulders asked, "Did you have fun last night?" 
"It was wonderful, but I know I really got carried away. I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." He looked directly at her, "I know that I hurt you and I know you didn't come."

She leaned forward and kissed Henry on the neck, "I told you don't worry about that, I just wanted to make you happy. You were a bit aggressive but there is no harm in that. And I really don't mind if you don't take care of me. I can take of those needs on my own time."

She felt Henry's shoulders tense a bit as he spoke. He took her hand and pulled her gently around to stand in front of him. "You know since we start counseling, you said stuff like that. I just want to know if you really mean it."

Simone sat down slowly and held his hand. She was staring down as she spoke slowly. "I guess everything that has happened made me think about our life together. I've come to realize that I have been really frigid and there is no real reason for it. You may have cheated on me, but I am the one who drove you to it. I want to find a way to make it up to you. I want our marriage to work, and if that means learning to make you happy sexually, I want to expand my behavior." She paused for a moment before continuing, "And being honest with myself, most of what we have done over the last few days has made me kind of hot." She could feel her face flushing as she said, "I was serious when I said that I wanted to learn to suck your cock better and I am serious about taking care of my own needs when you are not around. Right now I think it is important that I learn how to make sex better for you."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.