Saving a Marriage - Cover

Saving a Marriage

Copyright© 2013 by Otto Weininger

Chapter 2

BDSM Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After she finds out about his cheating, they visit a marriage counselor, with interesting results.

Caution: This BDSM Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   MaleDom   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   mc sex story,mc story

Simone finished her last slip of wine, looked the black dress in her hands, and with a sigh put it back in the closet before walking to her lingerie drawer. She felt absurd as she finished laying out dinner in her lingerie. 'I hope this works. If he laughs when he sees me, I might kill him.' she thought as she lit the candles on the table.

Her heartbeat quickened when she heard the garage door open. She held the edge of the table to steady herself as he entered, and was pleased to see the look on his face as he scanned her body, clad in a sleek white teddy. 'I guess it worked.' she thought as she walked over to him. She kissed him lightly on the cheek as she said, "Welcome home, dinner is ready."

They chatted pleasantly through dinner. Every time she caught his eyes scanning her neckline or breasts, Simone felt a bit of warmth that she hadn't felt in years. When dinner was done, she told him to go relax on the couch while she cleaned up. Henry opened his mouth as if to protest, then simply walked off with a simple, "Yes Dear". Simone assumed he was thinking that he would like to move to the bedroom, but she had other plans.

She moved quickly to cleanup the table and then poured a double of Henry's favorite scotch. Closing her eyes she thought 'Be strong, there is nothing slutty or dirty about this. A real woman would have done this a hundred times before for her husband.'

As she approached him, she threw her hips in what she hoped was a sexy way. He was sitting in his favorite chair, watching ESPN, pretending in his arrogant way that he was not watching her out of the corner of his eye. As she handed him the drink, she thought 'I am half naked. Would it kill him to leave the TV off?'

She almost lost her footing, as voice seemed to echo in her head. 'Worry about how you make him happy, not how he makes you happy.' She shook her head and then stared into her husband's eyes as she dropped to her knees and without a word undid his belt and pants.

Looking up she saw the shock on his face. Focusing on the task at hand, she leaned in, kissed the head of his cock, and in a sultry voice asked "I know you are trying to relax in front of the TV, and that you must be tired after your long day at work, but would you mind if I suck your cock?"

He smiled a mix of confusion and anticipation on his face. When she was thinking about it earlier the question had sounded sexy in her head, but now it sounded stupid. 'Of course he wants you to suck his cock, he's a man.' He took a long sip and said "Sure, I don't mind."

She flicked her tongue over the head of his cock, keeping her eyes fixed on his face. Slowly she took his cock in her mouth and began to bob her head. She stopped abruptly when she heard the TV turn off. "Why did you turn off your show?"

"Um, because your giving me a blow job?"

"That's OK. You worked hard today and you deserve to relax with a drink in front of the TV. I just want to help you relax." She began to take his cock back into her mouth, and then paused. Looking up at him she said, "I know that I have neglected doing this for you for far too long. If I am doing anything wrong, please stop me and correct me. I want to learn to please you." She noted the shocked look on his face as he stammered, "OK". She almost stopped what she was doing, wondering how such a whorish statement could come out of her mouth, but something in the back of her mind brushed away the thought and she go on with the task.

With that she went back to sucking her husbands cock. He watched her for a bit longer, then turned the TV back on and with a long slip of his drink went back to watching the basketball recaps. She continued to look at his face, trying to understand how what she was doing was affecting him. She could tell that it was taking some effort for him not to look down at her as she worked his cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.