The Methuselah Complex - Cover

The Methuselah Complex

Copyright© 2013 by FantasyLover

Chapter 4

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jacob Greene is given the gift of the Methuselah Complex by his Uncle. With it, when Jacob dies, he takes over the body of a different young man who just died, and who was born near the time Jacob reached puberty. Jacob learns things about the power of the Methuselah Complex that his Uncle hadn't figured out, things that makes his new life much more rewarding. Warning: Spanking and minor domination involved.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Incest   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

Mon Sep 2

The fourth Musketeer from Amy’s group of friends came over with Dawn and Joyce Sunday. From the way Sally looked me over, I knew Dawn and Joyce had told her at least part of what we’d been doing. She flirted with me all morning and looked like she was getting perturbed that I pretty much ignored her. About 11:00, I heard Bridget’s car and went to meet her. The twins greeted Dad with one of their now-patented double cheek kisses; each girl kissed him on a cheek at the same time, which always made Dad blush. “Hello Mr. Ladner,” they practically sang in unison. Amy had followed me in and her friends followed her, arriving just in time to see the twins give Mom the same treatment in the kitchen.

Then they turned on me, both girls flowing into my arms and taking turns kissing me, then dragging me back out to the pool, greeting Amy and all three friends on the way. They evidently knew Sally and gave her a hug, too. Evidently, Sally hadn’t heard about the twins and gaped in surprise while the twins stripped off their shorts and shirts. While they twittered with the others about Disneyland, Bridget tossed me her tanning lotion, which I deftly applied.

Caitlin nodded when I looked to her and I greased her up, too. Dawn and Joyce were next, followed by Amy. I knew Mom still kept an eye on us and made sure my hands didn’t stray anywhere that she would strenuously object to. Once they were done, I held the lotion towards Sally in a silent offer. She nodded eagerly so I slathered lotion on her back and arms while the other girls kept up their chatter about yesterday.

“The twins?” Sally whispered incredulously when I started on her arm. I smiled my answer. “Are you doing them, too?” she asked.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” I answered levelly while starting on her other arm.

“I’m talking about what Dawn and Joyce told me,” she clarified.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” I reiterated.

“You’re not going to tell me, are you?” she realized.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” I answered again, but gave her a knowing grin this time.

“Shit, no wonder they’re in heaven. They get their itch scratched by the only guy in school who is going to keep his mouth shut. I know, I know, you have no idea what I’m talking about,” she concluded. I just smiled. While I oiled her legs, I made sure my body was between the kitchen window and Sally, letting my fingers roam a little higher than I had with the other girls. I didn’t touch anything but made sure she knew she was welcome, also.

“Can I ask you a question?” she queried.

“You can always ask. I’ll decide if I can answer or not,” I replied.

“I heard a rumor somewhere that you have an exceptionally talented tongue and aren’t stingy about using it. Is that true?” she asked.

“I have no idea where you might have heard such a rumor, but I definitely enjoy taking my time with a woman and using my fingers and tongue to make sure she enjoys herself as much or more than I do,” I replied.

“I spend half the summer in Europe with my parents and I’m jealous of my friends who stayed home all summer,” she sighed.

“You’ll live,” I chuckled, screwing the lid back on the lotion and going back over to Bridget. “How’s my Princess?” I asked quietly.

“Your Princess is a very happy camper. Mom and Dad talked to us today and said they just want to make sure we’re being careful. They know you’ll step up if one of us gets pregnant, but they hope we don’t because they want us to finish high school and go to college. We told them that graduating was a goal all three of us shared, and promised that, no matter what, we would each make it happen.”

I pulled a chaise lounge next to her and lay down, our hands touching lightly where they rested on the ground between us and where Mom could easily see them from the kitchen.

I heard snippets of quiet conversation and recognized Dawn, Amy, and Joyce’s voices as well as Sally talking quietly for quite a while. Eventually, Amy came over and got Bridget and she joined the quiet confab. I was pretty sure Amy asked Bridget to confirm the ground rules to Sally, especially later when Sally flashed me ‘accidentally’ when she got up from tanning with her top still untied. Her face was a mixture of nervousness and lust when she watched me to make sure I saw.

“I appreciate the view, but what’s in here,” I said touching her forehead, “and here,” I said touching her chest well away from anything Mom would be upset about, “is more important to me than how well you fill out a swimsuit. Although you definitely fill a swimsuit very nicely.”

Sally was beaming when I finished. “Now I see what else they all see in you,” she said. “I hope my first time with you is better than my other ones were. They were disasters and the asshole went around telling everyone about it the next day,” she vented.

“Just remember that anything you say to others can reflect on the rest of the girls the same way. What’s everyone going to think if you tell them about something we did while they know I’m dating Bridget?” I asked.

“Yeah, she told me pretty much the same thing,” Sally agreed solemnly.

Mom had to work today even though it was a holiday. Patients in the hospital don’t get holidays and everyone takes the opportunity to visit friends and loved ones in the hospital. Dad decided to take his golf clubs out for the first time in over a year. He planned to practice his rusty swing and then his putting before his scheduled tee-time with three of his co-workers.

Mom’s hug when she was leaving was unusually emotional. “You two behave,” she said. She looked like she wanted to say more but decided not to. I wondered if she had figured things out, too. I took the time to make Amy a very happy woman before Bridget and Caitlin came over.

Once the girls realized our parents were gone, they took quick advantage of the opportunity. Sally hung back and watched while Dawn threw me on the bed and climbed on top. Joyce shook her head and blushed when it was her turn. Oops, that time again. “I can’t,” she protested quietly when I motioned more forcefully. “You can always snuggle,” I reminded her. Her happy smile made my day.

“You got enough energy for one more?” Sally asked nervously.

“If I didn’t before I do now,” I answered. I could see that she was nervous, so I motioned for her to join me, fully clothed the same as Joyce had been. “Shall we just kiss for a while, or would you rather just lie together like Joyce and I did?” I asked.

“Kissing would be nice,” she answered, but didn’t seem quite as enthusiastic as before.

“If you want to stop at any point just tell me--or push me away. I’m not going to try to pressure you into anything. We only do what you want to do,” I reminded her. I also made sure she was on the pill--and taking it regularly.

Our first kiss was gentle, but she indicated she wanted more. I kissed her harder, pressing my tongue between her lips to explore her mouth. My kissing eventually meandered to her cheek, then neck, then ears and she was soon writhing and moaning beside me. “Fuck me, please,” she begged in a whisper. I removed each piece of her clothing slowly, checking every inch of newly exposed skin for imperfections with my fingers, lips, and tongue. I found none. I worked my lips up the inside of her left thigh one last time. Sally already had two small orgasms and I hadn’t touched the best part yet. One final time I passed by my final goal, then reversed direction and dragged my tongue south through the sparse, baby-fine, white-blonde hair guarding my goal.

“Oh my god,” she cried out as my tongue slipped between her red, engorged labia. I was thinking the same thing as I tasted her abundant feminine essence for the first time. “Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiim,” she squealed when I speared my tongue into her as far as I could. Her hips arched off the bed as she came again. I knew I didn’t have much time. The second she came to her senses I wouldn’t be able to refuse her next command so I found my final goal and sucked the small, erect nub between my lips. Her mouth flew open and she squealed in surprise right before coming again. Satisfied that I’d done a thorough job with the preliminaries I prepared for the request she would make when her mouth worked again.

“Please ... now,” she gasped even before she could open her eyes. I pressed forward, watching the head of my cock parting her reddened labia. I continued pressing forward, savoring her tightness, and was actually glad I wasn’t her first. From what she and the others told me, though, from this depth on was still virgin territory. “Oh, Jim,” she sighed dreamily, finally opening her eyes. “This time is better than ever before,” she sighed as she squirmed her hips teasingly and thrust up to sheath me fully. “God but you feel good inside of me. I feel so full. I don’t feel cheated like before. I feel cared for and safe. Thank you. Now fill me full of your cum and claim me,” she ordered.

Her words shocked me. However, they did send my libido into overdrive. My pace doubled, and then increased yet again as she cooed encouragement up at me. Her lust-filled grin widened when she felt the first blast of cum spew inside of her. “Yesssss!” she hissed triumphantly as I thrust again and again, my body obeying ingrained genetic coding as it tried to deliver my cum as close to any potential eggs as it could. Sally was helping, pulling me forward by using her legs behind me and thrusting her hips up to meet my thrusts.

I finally collapsed on top of Sally and tried to roll off to keep from smashing her. She held on tight, refusing to let me off. Only when I finally slipped out of her did she relent and release me.

“Time to pay my dues,” she quipped as she started to get up, blushing as she looked over at Bridget.

I stopped her. “This isn’t a sex sorority with a required initiation. The only dues are your continuing respect for everyone in the group and your silence,” I said seriously.

“I, I didn’t mean it that way. I was trying to make a joke to cover my nervousness. I’ve never done anything with a girl before and I’m as nervous about doing everything right as I was my first time with a guy. Even though I never had any interest in girls, from what I’ve heard, it can be almost as much fun as it is with a guy and with both together it’s way better than just one. I figure I should at least try it before deciding,” she rambled nervously.

“Okay,” I replied, and she kissed me before looking for Bridget.

She and Bridget hugged, and then Bridget leaned forward for a quick kiss. Sally backed away quickly, blushing crimson. They whispered for a few seconds and tried it again. This kiss lasted several seconds. A few more quiet words passed between them, then Bridget cupped Sally’s chin with her left hand and pulled their faces together. I knew Sally could stop if she wanted to. Bridget’s hand was barely holding Sally’s face enough to guide her. This time Bridget’s jaw moved, followed a second later by Sally’s as their tongues dueled. Bridget slipped one arm around Sally’s waist, pulling their bodies together until their breasts and pelvises pressed together. The kiss continued and Bridget slid her other hand behind Sally’s head and pulled their faces together. Sally’s chest was rising and falling quickly.

When Sally mimicked Bridget’s action and slipped her arms around Bridget’s waist, Bridget started running her hands lightly up and down Sally’s back. Getting no complaint, she lowered them and caressed Sally’s gorgeous ass, her fingertips disappearing into the cleft.

Sally moaned her approval and Bridget’s hands veered north, caressing her sleek sides, her thumbs purposely grazing the outer slopes of Sally’s breasts. Sally responded by lowering her hands to caress Bridget’s ass and Bridget leaned her upper body away and ran her palms over Sally’s breasts. Once she squeezed her nipples, Sally’s knees buckled and Bridget quickly guided her into a semi-controlled crash on the bed. After that, Sally found herself on a fast ride to sexual nirvana with Bridget steering the course.

When Bridget motioned me over, I understood and helped maneuver Sally into position, on her stomach, on top of Bridget. If Sally had been reciprocating, they would have been in a classic 69 position. With Bridget’s tongue and fingers distracting Sally, I moved behind her and aligned myself. Sally’s head shot up and whipped around to look at me when I slid into her. The look on her face was one of wanton abandon and animal-like lust. Within seconds, she was coming as I continued slamming into her the same way she wanted several minutes ago. Sensing that she was enjoying the rough treatment I tried something Jacob did to Melody a handful of times and spanked her ass. It was more of a test swat than anything to see how she reacted.

“Harder,” she growled like an animal in heat, thrusting her ass back towards me. I obliged.

“Harder,” she begged again after the next blow, almost sounding desperate. I put everything into the third swat. The crack reverberated through the room and the girls watching gasped at the force of it. The muscles in Sally’s ass rippled from the blow and Sally wailed, her head thrown back like a she-wolf howling, the muscles in her neck, back, and upper arms corded. Her outburst ended mid-wail and she collapsed on top of Bridget who looked up from between Sally’s thighs in surprise.

“Wow,” she chuckled as I helped her out from under Sally.

“Did you see how hard she came?” Dawn gasped. I suggested showering and getting dressed even though Dad wouldn’t be home for more than an hour. I was pretty sure Sally and I needed to talk, and if so, we might need to have a group discussion.

A few minutes later, Sally’s eyes fluttered and finally opened. She blushed, her cheeks coloring a beautiful dark pink when she saw me holding her. I continued lightly stroking her skin with my fingertips, making sure not to do anything overtly sexual. “Welcome back,” I said and leaned down to kiss her.

When we finally came up for air, she noticed the girls were gone. “I get the feeling we need to talk, and thought you’d be more comfortable without an audience,” I explained.

Her blush deepened. “Let’s go shower,” I suggested, taking her hand and leading her to the bathroom. We washed each other, making sure we fondled and caressed the other’s most interesting parts as we washed them. She sighed contentedly while I washed her hair.

I had her sit on a low stool in front of me while I brushed out her hair. “I try to make sure that I know each of the girls’ likes and dislikes and do my best to make sure they are at least as happy as I am when we finish. It’s not always easy for them to tell me what they like, and sometimes they aren’t really sure. That means they need to tell me each time we try something different if they liked it or not. I have never laughed at or teased any of them for being honest with me. Can you be honest with me yet?” I asked while the brush in my hands continued caressing her long, lustrous hair.

I spoke up again after nearly a minute of silence broken only by the sounds of the brush passing through her hair and an occasional sigh of contentment. “Is your silence because you’re not really sure what you like or because you are still afraid to tell me?” I asked.

“Both?” she asked more that answered.

“Can you tell me the things you know that you enjoy or don’t enjoy?” I wondered aloud.

“I want to,” she answered meekly leaving the rest of the statement unsaid.

“But you’re still afraid to,” I finished her statement.

“Is there anything I can do to make it easier for you to tell me?” I asked. She shook her head timidly.

I had a feeling it would be a long, long time before she could admit it to anyone. The little I gleaned about her from Amy last night and from Joyce and Dawn this morning had seemed odd until a short time ago. Now it made sense. Sally had dated several guys, starting two years ago. The first two had been innocuous enough; typical horny teenage males she let bed her.

The next one was a senior who had a bad reputation, and his family moved out of town at the end of the last school year when he graduated. Her last boyfriend had been Brad--right up until she left for Europe with her parents. It had been her recommendation that led Joyce to date him.

“Let’s try a different approach. I’ll mention something and you tell me if you like it a lot, like it, tolerate it, or don’t like it,” I suggested. She nodded her approval, but I noticed the slumping of her shoulders.

“Closed-mouth kissing,” was my first.

“Like it,” she answered.

“French kissing,” was next.

“Like it a lot.”

“Me playing with your breasts.”

“Like it a lot.”

“Me performing oral sex on you.”

“Definitely like it a lot,” she actually giggled.

“Slow and gentle fucking.” She paused for several seconds, knowing right where this was headed.

“Like it.”

“Being fucked forcefully.” Her immediate blush answered for her but I waited to see what she said.

“Why are you doing this?” she asked, turning to look at me accusingly. Tears were forming in her eyes.

“Very well, I’ll be completely truthful with you and hope that you will forgive me if I’m wrong--or if I’m right,” I sighed. “Maybe then you can be truthful with me.” By the time I finished telling her what I thought, she was in tears and shaking like a leaf. She turned her face away when I tried to lift her eyes to mine and shook a couple of tears loose.

“Sally, I told you that I’m not judging you and that I’m not going to blab to anyone,” I reminded her as I pulled her against me to comfort her. I let her stew for a while. The front of my shirt was thoroughly tear-stained by then. I’d spent the time wondering if I screwed up trying to talk to her about it. My knowledge of any aspect of BDSM was severely lacking other than knowing that it existed in varying forms and degrees. Even in the era Jacob died in it, aside from some joking, it wasn’t spoken about openly too much. In 1965, it could mean a trip to the loony bin.

Now I’d meddled and cracked the door open on her secret. She could shut it but would always know that I knew her darkest secret and was concerned about the possible consequences. It took every ounce of self-control I had to keep from laughing when it suddenly dawned on me that I actually knew a lot more about the domination part than I gave myself credit for. Years and years of coaching high school football had helped me hone and refine those skills.

“Sally, look at me,” I barked. She jumped at my tone of voice, her eyes widening in fright as she complied.

“When I ask you a question, you will answer me fully and completely. You will speak clearly and will use words to answer me, not shrugs and shakes of the head, understood?”

“Yes,” she gasped.

“Kneel, facing me,” I ordered. She scrambled to comply, looking up at me apprehensively.

Despite her apprehension, in seconds she had gone from morose to attentive. In addition, her suddenly protruding nipples were making obvious bumps on the surface of her T-shirt, her face was flushed, and her nostrils flared. “Did ... you ... enjoy ... being ... spanked?” I asked, enunciating each word and pausing between them for maximum effect. “Well?” I barked when she didn’t answer right away.

“Yes,” she answered, half sobbing.

I decided to push further. “You dated Brad,” I stated.

“Yes,” she answered resignedly.

“What did you like best about dating him?” I inquired. I could see that she was thinking about something and gave her several seconds.

“Well?” I barked again.

“I ... I liked that he made me have sex with him,” she sobbed openly. She flinched when I enclosed her in my arms, but then realized I was kneeling with her and was simply hugging her. This storm took the better part of half an hour to weather. I stroked her hair and her back, and whispered to her quietly as I comforted her, just as I had my small children so many years ago when they had been afraid or hurt.

When the brunt of the storm passed, I lifted her face to mine. She pulled away.

“Don’t ... you ... ever ... pull ... away ... from ... me ... again,” I chastised firmly. She gasped in fear as she quickly turned to face me, then saw that my eyes didn’t match my tone of voice. When she kissed me fiercely, catching me off guard.

“How did you know?” she asked, her voice barely under control from the sobbing.

“I added up what the girls told me about your dating history and how you reacted while we were having sex,” I replied.

“Oh, god, everyone’s going to figure it out,” she cried, starting another round of sobbing.

Bridget knocked and came in a few seconds later. I motioned her over with my head and pulled her into a group hug. Sally looked at me fearfully when Bridget hugged her. “I promise that she will never tell a soul,” I told Sally. Then it was Bridget’s turn to be a sponge for Sally’s tears.

While she held Sally, I explained what I’d learned so far. “Honey, Jim’s probably the best person you could have hoped for to find out and to talk to,” Bridget told her. “He will never betray your trust and I’m sure he’ll do everything he can to give you what you need. Neither of us knows much about control or discipline in a relationship, but we’re willing to learn with you,” she whispered comfortingly.

“Y ... You’d help, too?” Sally asked between wracking sobs.

“I know Jim well enough to know he won’t walk away from a damsel in distress--especially a beautiful one,” she chuckled. It actually stopped the waterworks--almost.

“Really?” she asked hopefully, looking back and forth between us. I nodded.

“As long as you’re a part of Jim’s life you’ll be a part of my life, too,” Bridget added.

“Jim, she’s emotionally drained. Have you two worked out enough for today?” Bridget asked.

“For now, at least; let her rest. We can talk more later,” I said. We both helped her to her feet and to get dressed, and then Bridget lay down with her on my bed, just holding her. Sally was asleep seconds after I kissed her.

Bridget smiled through her unshed tears. After I kissed her, in a quiet voice she whispered, “I love you.” Once I showered and changed my shirt, I went out to the pool to join the others. I could tell they wanted to ask questions, especially since my own eyes were a still little red, but I shook my head and they obliged me.

Dad motioned to my room and gave me a ‘what’s up’ look when he got home. “Sally was upset about something. Bridget told me it was girl stuff and took her there to talk to her and comfort her,” I answered with a shrug and at least some truth.

The girls and I had dinner well underway by the time Mom got home. She thanked us by shooing us out of the kitchen while she finished cooking. I was surprised when she hugged and kissed each of us on the cheek. “I wish I could meet that Jacob guy. His example has turned you into a man any mother would be proud of,” she said emotionally before shooing me out of the kitchen by waving her wooden spoon at me threateningly. I was stunned, not by the wooden spoon, but by her complete acceptance of what I had told her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.