Home Early - Cover

Home Early

Copyright© 2013 by Harry The Hermit

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - They came home earlier than expected from a night out on the town.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew  

"Hi Terry, Gary here."

"Just fine, you horny stud! Hahaha!"

"Hey listen. Something has come up, and we need to have a sit down with you and Mel."

"No, it's nothing bad, I promise! Just come over for a bar-b-que tonight."

"Yeah, bring the twins, too, they are a part of all this."

"OK, we'll see you around four."

"Bye."

It was almost hard to talk to his brother-in-law on the phone, knowing what the subject matter was, and the fact that his daughter was once again straddling his lap, her pussy stuffed full of his hard cock while her brother Freddie was kneeling between their legs, licking both her pussy and his cock.

Susie started to cum first, and just as she was coming down from her high, Freddie pulled his father's meat from her pussy, and started to suck on it hard, at the same time worming a finger up his ass. This put Gary over the top, and he was soon jetting his jism directly into his son's mouth.

Just as he was pulling the last drops of fatherly seminal fluid out of his feeding tube, the door opened, and Shelly came in.

"Did you call Terry and Mel?" she inquired.

"They'll be here for a bar-b-que in a few hours," he replied, still out of breath.

"OK then, enough fucking around in here," she said with a giggle, causing the rest to laugh too, "get dressed, and get ready for the picnic!"

It was just past four that afternoon when the doorbell rang, and Eric lead his aunt, uncle, and twin cousins into the house, and on out to the patio.

Terry walked out of the house, with his obviously pregnant wife Mel on his arm. His daughters quickly slipped past them, and were shedding their clothes on the way, revealing that they wore their bikinis underneath. It was only a few steps more and they were diving into the pool, joining Freddie, Susie, and Eric in the water.

The adults were greeted by their brother and sister with hugs and not so brief kisses. Terry and Mel were surprised by that, especially when Shelly kissed Mel, and Gary kissed Terry. Their hosts didn't make a big deal of it, and acted like nothing was the matter, and went about the business of getting the meal finished preparing.

Terry approached Gary to try and find out what they need to talk about, but is stopped quickly. "There's time enough for that after we have dinner," Gary tells him. "Besides, I don't want to spoil the surprise!" he concludes with a hearty laugh, bewildering his brother-in-law.

When the meat was cooked to Gary's satisfaction, he put it on a platter, and took it over to the table, where Mel was sitting and working on a salad. Rubbing her baby swollen tummy, he quietly asks his sister, "How is my baby, my loving sister? Or is it babies again, like last time?" She doesn't reply, shocked that he would talk about that in the open, with the kids around. He just laughs and gives her a kiss before going over to the pool.

"OK, kids, time to get out of the pool," he yelled, "Dinner's ready! Come and get it before it's all gone!" He stood there with a smile on his face as he watched all five of the younger set climb out of the pool, and towel off before going to the patio. He especially paid attention to the tight little bodies of his thirteen year old twin daughters/nieces as they walked past him in their skimpy little bikinis, with nipples poking out through the thin fabric.

The dinner was great, with steaks, potato salad, green salad, and strawberry shortcake for dessert. When they were all done, and even had everything picked up, Gary finally brought the meeting to order.

"OK, Terry, Mel, Mandy and Sandy, I know you know that there was more to this dinner than just food. Well, Shelly and the kids know what I'm going to talk about, and there's no easy way to tell it, but just tell it. A little over six months ago, all of the kids, and that includes the twins, saw us adults fucking and sucking together. Our three figured it out, but I'm not sure if Mandy and Sandy know, that the baby you're carrying is mine, and not Terry's." Mel was looking scared at the point, and Terry looked like he was about to cry.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.