An Unremarkable Town - Cover

An Unremarkable Town

Copyright© 2013 by Wild Willie

Chapter 15

Western Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This story takes place the summer after Jake and Sue first met. They attempt to solve a puzzle and make some new friends, and enemies, along the way. A second tale of love and life in the old west.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Historical   Western   Harem   Interracial   Slow   Violence  

Sue didn't remember much detail of the next hour or so. She was shocked when Pale Horse announced that she would be married too; she had been prepared to watch Grey Cloud marry Djaik - HER Djaik - because she liked the younger Shoshone girl and this was her village and her people. But Sue had been worried about what would happen to her afterwards.

Djaik had thought of that - thought of her - and had arranged to marry her too.

Speaks Loudly had taken her by the elbow and pushed her forward to the group by the fire. Her legs felt like jelly and she was in a daze. She hadn't expected this, wasn't ready. Even when she was given nice clothes to wear, and bathed and had paint applied to her face, she hadn't expected it - she was just there for Grey Cloud.

Then she was standing by Djaik, on his right side, holding his hand while Grey Cloud held the other.

The tribe's spiritual leader, Eagle Wing, dressed in all his finery, had chanted over them. Some of the words she understood, some she didn't.

She remembered music, drums and rattles, and rhythmic chanting. There was smoke, strongly laden with the smells of herbs, and paint on her face and her arms.

All the while she held Djaik's hand tightly, sometimes gripping his arm with her free hand, as though she was afraid it was all a dream and she wanted to hang on to him.

Then there was dancing, by both the men and the women of the tribe, and more music and noise. And congratulations from the women and Grey Cloud's family.

But now it was over, and the three of them were making their way back to their tepee. She still held Djaik's right hand, and Grey Cloud was still clutching his other arm.

Djaik stopped them as they reached the entrance to the tepee. "Stay here," he said to Grey Cloud and then he turned, picked Sue up, and carried her into the teepee. Putting her down carefully on the pile of furs, he went back outside and soon reappeared, this time carrying Grey Cloud.

Sue looked at him quizzically. "We marry today by Shoshone customs," Djaik told her. "This one of my people customs."

Sue reached up and dragged him down between her and Grey Cloud. Both girls then showered him with kisses.

Jake struggled to his feet and started shedding his clothing. The girls did the same and then bent down to arrange the furs properly into a bed for the night. Jake was treated to the sight of two fresh young bottoms atop muscular bare legs. If he hadn't already been excited he certainly would be now.

Sue turned round and saw him standing there, erect and proud. She went up to him, stretched up for a kiss and reached down to hold him. Still keeping a firm grip, she fell backwards onto the fur bed. Jake went with her, almost afraid he was going to lose a good friend. But the landing was soft and no permanent damage was done.

The kiss continued, but they both felt a naked Grey Cloud cuddle up to them. Jake made to move towards her but she put her hand on his shoulder. "Sue first," she said. "She was with you first and you should have her first tonight."

Hearing that, Jake still broke off his kiss with Sue but only so he could slide down her body. He kissed her breasts and sucked on first one nipple, and then the other. Meanwhile his fingers were busy in the soft hair that covered her slit, dipping just inside her and spreading the wetness that he found there onto the hard button of her clit. Rubbing it gently, he felt it stiffen even more until he could just take hold of it between his finger and thumb.

Although they had made love many times before, the emotion of the day made this a special moment for them both. Sue was panting, her head thrown back and her chin up as her back arched.

Jake continued downwards, pausing to kiss and lick her shallow navel before reaching her sparsely-covered core. The hairs were wet and matted, and his first lick produced a spectacular result as Sue experienced a massive orgasm. She went rigid and spasmed for half a minute or so.

No sooner had she gone limp again than Jake returned to licking her while his fingers were busy inside. It wasn't long before the Comanche girl was panting heavily again, her head tossing from side to side and her thighs one minute spread wide and the next squeezing the side of his head. The pressure got stronger as she came for a second time, a keening wail coming from her throat as all the tendons in her neck stood out.

As she released her thighs' hold on him, Jake squirmed his way back up her body. Grey Cloud's hand, which had been resting on his shoulder, slid down his back to his left buttock.

His mouth came level with Sue's and they kissed again. Jake raised his bottom up so his hard cock could search for her entrance. But he had help - he felt Grey Cloud's small hand take hold of him and wipe the head of his cock along Sue's sopping slit. Wet from her juices, he was finally in place and he just lowered himself back down, sliding up and into her. He breathed out in a rush as the sensations hit him, matched by a sigh and a groan for Sue.

Jake started moving in and out of her. They broke away from kissing, he was sucking on her earlobe and she was muttering "Djaik, Djaik, oh Djik, Djaik..." over and over again.

It couldn't last long. Sue's third orgasm coincided with Jake's first as they both stopped moving. Sue could feel him spurting deep inside her as he pressed down against her pelvis.

Finally he collapsed on top of her as she also went limp. He rolled off, Grey Cloud giving him room, and his cock came free. Sue snuggled up into his left armpit with her head on the right side of his chest and her hand on his stomach. There it found Grey Cloud's fingers already taking up that spot and the two girls clasped hands as the Shoshone girl cuddled him from the other side.

After a pause to get their breath back, and while they felt the sweat cooling on them in the night air, Sue raised herself up for another kiss. "Thank you my husband," she whispered. "Thank you for thinking of me today and for making me your wife."

"No, thank you," he replied. "Thank you for making me so happy over the last half year. You have been my wife for a long time - today was only the ceremony."

"I wasn't expecting it, but you never forgot me," she murmured. "I love you so much."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.