My Former Succubus 2: A Holiday to Remember - Cover

My Former Succubus 2: A Holiday to Remember

Copyright© 2013 by mcguy101

Chapter 7: Tying up Loose Ends

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7: Tying up Loose Ends - Josh brings his Sex Genie girlfriend, Beth, home for the holidays, but finds that some things at home are not what they seem.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Genie   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   School   Transformation   mc sex story,mc story

Beth and I decided to give Dave and Monica some privacy, so we got out of the car to rejoin our friends.

"I'm so horny right now," moaned Beth, as we walked back into the restaurant.

"Me too," I whispered. "I can't wait to get you into bed."

"Me either," she grinned, as she squeezed her arm.

"Josh?"

I turned my shoulder and saw Stephanie and Jennifer Van Allen.

"Yeah?"

"Can we borrow your girlfriend for a little while?" asked Stephanie.

I looked at Beth and she shrugged with a grin.

"OK, but we're leaving fairly soon," I replied.

I saw both blonds give us a disappointed look.

"Must you? If so, can't Beth stay?" asked Jennifer.

Beth laughed. "These two just seemed destined to be our little pets."

A look of shock came over the sisters' faces.

I laughed at the huge leer Beth was giving me. "Babe, you really must learn to control your magnetism."

"I'm sorry, I'm just so horny right now," she sighed and then apparently thought of something." You know, AM is graduating in June, so until that point, she's going to be very lonely. Why don't we just give her Jennifer to play with? Then they both can move in with us over the summer, after they graduate."

I saw Jennifer Van Allen begin to breathe heavily and I saw a look of sheer shock cross over her sister's face. It was weird to see Stephanie like this. It's not often when you see a predator turned into helpless prey. "Beautiful prey," I thought, realizing that the duplex unit that Beth rented would be far from sufficient. Even with two king sized beds in both bedrooms, it would be a tight squeeze to hold all of us. With Dee and Doreen, joining us immediately (adding to Beth, Kelly, Nora and me) and at least AM joining us in June, it would make it even squishier. Still, I was not really complaining all that hard.

"Beth, honey, you need to stop collecting girls for me."

"So you don't want these two?" she asked.

I saw the Van Allen sisters looking very uncomfortable.

"Beth, I didn't say that. I guess it might happen at some point, but I'm not ready to talk about adding anybody else right now."

Beth sighed and nodded. "It's a pity. Look at how hot and bothered they are. I guess for the meantime, I'll see what these ladies want of me," she grinned, as she cupped Jennifer's chin.

"OK. I'm going to talk to Reenee and AM," I added.

Beth blew me a kiss and I walked over to my friends.


I spent a while with Ann Marie, Doreen and Hayley convincing George that Hayley was a better choice of a girlfriend for George. I think he finally got the message that Monica was not coming back and then Hayley was all over him. When we left the pair, they were kissing. I took Doreen and AM by the hand to retrieve our other wife. We saw that Beth was holding court. She was explaining how she and I met (the techno-geek, completely untrue version). I noticed that Jennifer Van Allen, had her head in Beth lap. It appeared that she was sucking Beth's left thumb, while Beth's other hand was stroking her hair. I also noticed that Beth's left foot was in her sister, Stephanie's crotch. Stephanie was grinding her obviously wet pussy against it. Apparently none of the dozen or so onlookers noticed anything remiss, as people kept talking to Beth as if everything was normal.

"Oh, Hi, just telling everybody the exciting story of how we met," she smirked at me. "Oh, Steve why don't you make room for Josh so he can sit next to his prom date."

"Sure," he grinned, as he left me enough room to sit next to Stephanie. I noticed that AM and Reenee had climbed into the booth next to ours.

As I slid into the booth, I decided to take a chance. All I got from Stephanie prom night was a chaste kiss on the cheek. I decided I was going to steal second tonight. Realizing that Beth was utilizing her illusion abilities to secretly molest the Van Allen sisters, I decided to join in for a little fun of my own (hoping that the illusionary effect would cover my actions). I cupped Stephanie's breasts through her blouse.

"Mmmm ... that feels nice, stud," moaned Stephanie, as she continued to writhe against Beth's invading foot.

"I take it that you like this," I whispered in her ear.

"My boobs are yours, you know," she moaned.

"What?"

"My tits ... well at least they will be, if you say yes."

"Yes to what?"

"To taking me."

"And you want me to take you?" I smirked, as I saw a glaze of lust in the beautiful blonde's blue eyes from Beth and my ministrations.

"Yes," she husked.

"Why?"

"So I can lick Beth's pussy."

"I'm sure Beth would be happy to let you lick her pussy."

"I want to lick it all of the time."

"Wouldn't that involve crazy gluing your lips there," I laughed.

My laugh seemed to break the spell she was under. Unfortunately that was when her true colors began to show. "You know what I mean," she said tersely.

I shook my head at her bitchy attitude. This is why I did not want to have anything to do with Stephanie Van Allen. I got really pissed. I was then awoken from my thoughts by my friend's voice. "Josh ... Earth to Josh..." said Steve.

"Sorry, I was just being pestered by a bitch," I said, as I groped Stephanie's tits roughly.

"Shit!" she cried, but was ignored, thank to Beth's aural illusion. I saw Beth wink at me and it brightened my mood a little.

"I was just saying that you were a lucky bastard. Beth is really sweet," said Steve.

"Josh, have I ever told you that you have good taste in friends?" grinned my girl.

"Yeah, but poor taste in Prom dates," I said, glaring at Stephanie.

The look that came over Stephanie's face was priceless.

"I'm sorry, Josh ... I didn't mean it..." whispered Stephanie.

I did not reply to her. "Well, we've got to hit the road," I said instead.

Beth then extricated herself from the purring Jennifer and removed her molesting foot from a clearly disappointed Stephanie. Ann Marie and Doreen got up from their booth to move towards me. Beth and I then stood up and walked towards the door. It appears that the Van Allen sisters were desperate for Beth not to leave, as they both got up and ran to her

"Beth!" cried Stephanie, as I saw that the author of her lust was leaving her all hot and bothered.

"Looks like you're not joining the 'Pussy Posse' tonight. In fact, I'm not sure you'll be joining it anytime soon ... or at all for that matter," grinned Beth evilly.

"What about me?" asked Jennifer, with an equally desperate look on her face.

"You don't turn eighteen for a couple of weeks. Josh and I will have to review your qualifications at that time."

"Why not me?" complained Stephanie.

Beth sighed. "You just don't get it, do you? This is about what Josh wants."

"But what do you want?"

"I want whatever Josh wants," stated Beth coolly. "If Josh doesn't want you, then I don't want you either."

Stephanie was looking desperate. She turned to me. "Josh ... please ... I..."

"Stephanie?" I asked.

"What?"

"Why don't you just go fuck off!" I yelled, as I pulled Beth out of the door, when I saw Reenee and AM following us. I heard the bitch crying in our wake.


On our way out, Doreen and Ann Marie were holding hands. Beth and I were doing the same with each other.

"Don't you think you were a little hard on Stephanie?" asked Beth, as we walked to the SUV.

"Beth, she was trying to steal you away from me," I replied.

"And you thought her chances were pretty good?" she mocked.

I looked at her with a frustrated look. "No, but that's not the point. She's always been a conniving little bitch..."

"She kind of reminds me of me ... well the way I used to be. That's what makes her so dangerous. What happens if she encounters that succubus or some other demon?"

"Would you be in any real danger?"

"No, but you could be. Josh, if she makes a deal concerning your removal; some demon could destroy you or break us apart. I would have to destroy the bitch and the demon too if that happened, but it would be too late for us."

I got worried, "Something like that could actually happen?"

"While not likely, it could. If I monitor Stephanie closely enough for paranormal influences, I should have enough time to take preventative action. Still, the threat is real enough that we should at least consider adding Stephanie at some point."

"And you could destroy any demon?"

Beth grinned, "I wouldn't say any demon, but I could probably easily control or destroy many demons. Remember Josh, I'm not a demon anymore. I have all or even more of their power, but I don't have to play by their rules. Also, the more apprentices, I have, the more power I can draw from them. I was very powerful before I became your sex genie. Now, I have a lot more power because I have more apprentices than any succubi, as they are limited to only one at a time. Succubi can also have their former apprentices who are Lesser Succubi still reporting to them, but in most cases, Lesser Succubi are seldom with their mistresses. They would have to be summoned, which requires a fair amount of preparation," she explained. "I guess we shouldn't worry about Stephanie too much, at least for now. In fact, I think it might be fun to toy with her for a while."

"I guess, if she's somewhat repentant and since we might take Jennifer for AM anyway, it might be OK. I'll think about it."

Beth grinned. "That's my smart master."

When we got back to the car, we saw Dave and Monica making out.

"How are things going with you lovebirds," grinned AM, as she climbed over the couple whose clothes were all askew.

All Dave and Monica could do was just sit there looking sheepishly.

"Dave, how would you like to have Monica sleep over tonight?" I asked.

"Shit yeah!" grinned Dave, as he started to paw Monica's breasts that were only slightly surpassed by Doreen's.

"But how?" moaned Monica, already responding to my brother's advances.

"I'll cover for you with your parents," said AM.

"Yeah, Ann Marie and I are having a sleepover at her house tonight. Just tell your mom that you'll be over there," grinned Doreen.

I realized that Ann Marie's parents were away. I thought that maybe tomorrow night; I would have an orgy with all of my wives who were in town over there. Speaking of wives, I was already missing a few of my missing ones.

After dropping off AM and Doreen and Beth and I exchanging hot kisses with them, we proceeded home.

When we got home, we found my parents snuggling on the couch watching TV.

"Where's Mary?" I asked.

"She's spending the weekend with Liza," said Mom "You're father and I have some things to catch up on," she said, as she gave me a wink.

"What I'm really looking forward to is about ten hours of uninterrupted sleep," said Dad, causing Mom to visibly pout.

I decided that a little intervention for my father was needed. After Dave had Monica situated in his room, I would put him in the picture. Once she was finished and Dave was out of the way, she would convert Monica into a sex genie apprentice, guaranteeing her loyalty to us and her desire for Dave forever.

I decided that I had to kill some time, but was truly missing my far off wives. I called Dee first, since she was alone.

"Oh Josh! I'm so happy to hear your voice! I miss you so much!" she cried.

"I miss you too, Baby, but you'll be here in a few days."

"I can't wait, Lover. Did Beth tell you I gave my notice? I can't bear the thought of being away from you guys."

"Yes, Dee, I can't wait to be in your arms again, my wife."

"Wife?" she asked. I realized that in my exuberance I got carried away. As Dee had not been stabilized as the conversion process does, she might not understand the reference, in her enraptured state of mind. "Are you saying that you want to marry me? What about Beth? What about all the others Beth told me about?"

"Dee, Darling, I can never marry you in a regular way, but you will always be my wife and I'll always be your husband. And we'll make babies together! Do you understand me?" I firmly stated.

I heard crying in the background. "Dee?"

"Oh Josh! That's so romantic! Of course I'm your wife. The idea of your baby in my womb makes me so happy!" she cried.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.