My Former Succubus 2: A Holiday to Remember - Cover

My Former Succubus 2: A Holiday to Remember

Copyright© 2013 by mcguy101

Chapter 2: Home

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Home - Josh brings his Sex Genie girlfriend, Beth, home for the holidays, but finds that some things at home are not what they seem.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Genie   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   School   Transformation   mc sex story,mc story

The taxi ride home was uneventful. I took a few moments to point out some of my favorite landmarks to Beth including my high school, my elementary school, Clayton's, which was the teen hang out restaurant. When the cab pulled up to the navy blue Dutch Colonial, I was home. Beth paid the driver, we got our bags out of the trunk and walked up to the house. When I rang the doorbell, I felt a surge of anticipation, as we were arriving a day earlier than my parents were expecting us. My butthead of a younger brother was supposed to be picking us up at the airport tomorrow. I wanted to surprise my mom and man, she was surprised, when she answered the door.

"Josh!" she cried, as she threw her arms around me.

"Hi Mom!" I grinned, as I hugged her back.

"You naughty boy! We weren't expecting you until tomorrow!"

"Well we decided to catch an earlier flight and caught a cab. Mom, this is Beth."

My mom was speechless. Her jaw dropped, as she became aware of my girlfriend's otherworldly beauty. "Beth ... you're so ... beautiful."

"Thanks, Mrs. Redmond, it's wonderful to meet you too. Joshua has told me so much about all of you. Thank you for inviting me into your lovely home."

"The pleasure is all mine," smiled my mom, as she hugged Beth tightly and perhaps a little too long for my comfort.

"Ahem ... Mom ... you are a married woman you know," I said, a little more sharply than I wanted it to seem.

My Mom quickly broke the hug. "Of course ... Don't be silly Joshua ... I..."

"It's OK, Mrs. Redmond. I tend to have that effect on people," giggled Beth.

"Yeah, Mom. I was just teasing."

A relaxed expression came over my Mom's face. "Well, son, you never told me how beautiful Beth was. I guess I was caught off guard. I'm sorry Beth," she murmured.

"Again, no worries, Mrs. Redmond. I suspect we're going to be great friends."

"I'm sure we will, but please call me Helen," smiled my Mom.

"Josh and Helen ... I know this might be kind of inappropriate, but since I love you so much, Josh and since my parents are dead ... would it be OK with both of you, if I call Helen, Mom?"

Mom got a bit teary. I knew that she would not only not mind, but it would make her ecstatic, "Of course," I smiled.

This time, the hug my Mom gave Beth was a fierce one. "I'd be proud to be your Mommy, honey!"


The three of us talked for a while and then my Mom showed Beth to Mary's room where it had been planned that they would bunk together until Beth whispered something in my mother's ear.

"Well, I guess you two are adults now and I can tell that you're serious about each other, so why don't you stay in Josh's room, Beth."

"Oh, thank you, Mom!" cried Beth, as she threw her arms around my mother, causing my Mom to giggle.

"How about a little 'girl talk' over a cup of coffee?" she asked my girl and she nodded. Mom then turned to me. "Josh, why don't you get yourself and Beth situated in your room. I want to find out all about her and how you two met.

"OK, but be nice Mom. Beth and I had a long flight and we probably could use a nap a bit later."

"I'm OK for now, Honey, but you're right, I am a little sleepy. After your Mom and I talk, we can cuddle and nap," she grinned. I noticed my Mom was blushing.


After I unpacked us, I went down to the family room, put my feet up on the couch and started watching TV. I figured it was almost time for my sister Mary to come home from school. Mary had just turned sixteen last week and was a sophomore in High School. I loved my little sister to death. Like me, she focused on her studies and worked hard. She was currently number one in her class and I was really proud of her. She was not the most beautiful girl in the world, but she was cute. When she walked in, I noticed how much cuter she had gotten since I had seen her in August.

"Josh!" she cried as she ran to my arms and hugged me. Behind her was my brother's girlfriend, Ann Marie Lipke. I knew that AM (as she liked to be known) was fond of my sister. Since Dave was at basketball practice, I figured that AM had come over to wait for him. Ann Marie's father had been an important diplomat. While not holding a post currently, he worked for a "think tank" and spent a lot of time away from the home. Likewise, her mother was almost never at home. She was involved in a number of charities and was somewhat of a social butterfly. She never tended to alight at their house much during the day. AM might be lonely, so it would make sense for her to come to my house to study and hang out with Mary, before Dave got home.

From my clinch with my sister, I smiled at AM, "Looking good, Lipke."

"You too, Redmond," she grinned back.

"Still dating that knuckle dragging cretin?" I asked, while breaking the hug with my sister.

"Yeah, I was hoping to trade up to his big brother, but I hear that he's taken now," she batted her lovely eyelashes that were a bit darker than her blond hair.

"Oh, you two!" cracked my sister.

I laughed. AM tended to flirt with me a lot. In most cases, it was probably just to make my brother jealous. Still, part of me had always hoped that she found something about me attractive. Considering that my brother was not here, I figured that this afternoon's efforts were just to keep in practice.

Ann Marie was a smart girl. Not that my brother was necessarily a dummy, but he did not prioritize scholarship over athletics. This was a mistake. While he was a good High school athlete at a number of sports, he was never going to star in sports at a big time college. He had been hoping to bank on his exceptional SAT scores and OK grades and hope to get into a good school. As it turned out, he would be attending State, which was certainly a good school, but if my brother had tried a bit harder academically, he really could have gotten into a better school.

"Well, I might have been interested, but I'm not interested in spending some time with some guy named Bubba as my cellmate."

"I'll have you know that as of yesterday, I'm no longer jailbait," she grinned.

"Happy Birthday!" I grinned, as I gave her a hug.

"Thanks," she smiled.

"Of course, now you have a problem."

"What?"

"Now my brother is jailbait for you."

"Damn! Now I'll just have to break up with him," she laughed.

My sister was now in stitches. Like me, she liked AM better than her own brother.

"So when are we going to meet this mystery woman of yours?" smiled Mary.

Ann Marie grinned, as she broke our clinch. "Yeah, Josh. I'm beginning to think you made her up."

"No, I assure you I'm quite real," came a voice from behind us.

We turned around and saw My Beth looking quite stunning, walking towards us.

"Ladies, this is my girlfriend, Beth. Beth, this is my sister Mary," I pointed to the girl on my left. "And this poor, unfortunate girl is Dave's girlfriend Ann Marie."

My sister and AM were silent, until Ann Marie murmured, "Holy shit, Josh!"

AM did not swear much, so I was quite surprised at her outburst. It also seemed to snap my sister out of daze. "Oh, Beth, I'm so happy to meet you!" as she ran to hug her new friend.

"Nice to meet you too, Honey," Beth smiled before breaking the hug and turning to AM. "And what do we have here?" she said as she approached the high school senior in predatory fashion. Ann Marie lowered her eyes to the floor. "Joshua, you never told me how cute Ann Marie is," she said before turning back to the embarrassed girl. Ann Marie began to breathe harder. "It's OK, Honey. I don't bite. I'm not really the jealous type either."

I sensed that Beth was up to something and I was not in the mood to see her bat AM around like a cat would a mouse. "Stop it, Beth!" I whispered.

"Oh Josh, don't be such a stick in the mud. I'm just having a little fun with my new friend. You don't mind, do you Ann Marie?"

She said "No", but the look in her eyes said, "Rescue me," so I did.

"Beth, I'm sure that Mary and Ann Marie have some studying to do."

"Yeah, I've got a test tomorrow, but we'll visit later!" said Mary, as she gave Beth another hug before hugging me and walking up towards the stairs. AM on the other hand, seemed transfixed to her spot.

"OK, Beth, you owe me that snuggle and a nap."

Beth sighed. "Of course, Joshua. You know how much I love snuggling with you."

Since I was standing next to Beth and AM, I could hear what my girl whispered in my friend's ear. "He's also really good at doing other things in bed too."

Ann Marie blushed and ran upstairs.

"You're evil," I said, shaking my head.

"Nope. That girl needs help. Before we go back to school, we're going to help her."

"I hope that help does not come in form of another sex genie for me," I stated pointedly.

"If you want to avoid that from happening, it might be possible. The thing is you may see things differently when we are aware of all the details." She said cryptically. "Anyway, we have bigger fish to fry right now. We need to talk about Mom."

"Mom?" I asked.

A serious expression crossed Beth's face. "Yes, Mom," she replied.


I lay there, snuggled up to Beth's "true form", pillowed up against her huge, bright pink breasts, her wings fluttering every couple of minutes, as her tail rubbed up and down my thigh lovingly. My cock was still buried in her swampy pussy. My original notion was just to snuggle, but Beth "true form" usually got my blood boiling. When she took that particular form, there was no question what she had in mind (and I was more than happy to oblige). When my cock softened and slipped out, we both kind of giggled before I lifted my face to hers and we shared a long and deep kiss. Then, I put my head back on her breasts and looked up into her eyes.

"I can't believe you like me this way," she said with a sweet smile that showed her fangs.

"You know how much it turns me on," I grinned. "Besides, it's part of who you are. When I see you like this, I can almost see your normal appearance."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"So I can stop looking like 'Girlfriend Beth' and look like 'Succ... ', I mean 'Sex Genie Beth'?" she smirked, already knowing the answer.

"No. While this may be your 'true form' and I love you for it, it is not who you really are. You're my Beth. Who you really are is the girl you had been before you changed into ... this. Don't get me wrong, I still love you like this, but..."

"But you love me best like this?" she asked, morphing into the woman I love.

"Exactly," I beamed, as I leaned up and kissed her again. After breaking the kiss, my train of thought returned to what we had been discussing earlier. "Now what's all this about Mom?" I asked.

"Mom is having problems and she's about to have an affair."

"With who?"

"Basically anybody with two legs. You saw her with me when I first met her. That was the neediest hug I've ever received."

"You're saying she would sleep with a girl?"

Beth nodded, "Or a guy. I can tell that she's lonely and horny. That is not a good combination."

"So are you telling me that Dad is not taking care of business?"

Beth pouted. "You men are all the same. Yeah, it could be sexual, but it also could be just a lack of intimacy. For whatever reason, Mom is not getting something that she wants or needs."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.