Surviving the Island
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2013 by VeX_1138

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - In 1986, five people miraculously survived the horrific and near catastrophic loss at sea of an entire cruise ship. For a long time, it would be considered the worst disaster in cruise ship history, rivaling that of the HMS Titanic. While in sheer terms of loss, more people died when the Titanic sank, until their rescue, the tragedy of the Ocean Princess and the loss of all aboard seemed much more horrific. This is the story of those who survived the tragedy at sea and all that followed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Five months later, they remembered they weren't the only ones on this island.

When James had decided last week that it was finally time they attempted to explore the island, it became obvious that Julie and Stacy would be the ones staying behind while Natalie accompanied James. Stacy's belly had been showing for months already, and though Julie's figure remained the same, she had missed her period twice.

So while James and Natalie had been gone for a week, headed up into the hills to try and reach the summit of the highest hill, Julie and Stacy had stayed behind in their new home in the cove.

Their old hut was now a large smokehouse that required constant feeding to keep the fire stoked and the hanging fish and dried fruits inside safe. They had built a much larger home nearby out of all sorts of materials.

The walls and floors were made of bamboo, though he'd used a stone axe to take down several large palm trees and then shaped them straight and true to use as posts to support the large building, so the frame was much stronger than it appeared from outside. The roof was framed in bamboo, but was thatched with thick layers of palm leaves.

The entire house was supported by the large palm tree beams that had their ends buried deep in the sand to make the house stable and give it a firm foundation. The floor of the house was actually several feet above the sand as James foresaw that like many of the islands of the South Pacific, there was probably going to be a period of a few months where heavy rain could quite possibly flood the island at times. James also had the foresight to build inner walls to their new home, and Julie was spending a few hours every day working on building a large crib out of bamboo poles for the "nursery."

Over the months, each of them had shown particular skills in certain areas. While James continued to be an excellent leader and husband always with fresh ideas to make their lives better, Julie had shown a natural ability to actually build some of the things James envisioned. James called her their "engineer" because of her proficiency with tools, constructing furniture, and implementing his ideas.

Stacy however, had become a natural fisherman and expert with the spear, both in water and out. In fact, they'd found the island was also inhabited by a flock of peacocks. So far, only Stacy had been able to spear any of them, though it had been over a month since she'd done so, as her increasing size had slowed down her ability to chase them through the forest. Besides, as she showed more, James had been more and more concerned for her safety and wanted her not to stray far from the cove or the pool.

Natalie was the consummate gatherer. Her half-learned half-innate knowledge of biology and botany led to an ability to find new fruits and vegetables constantly. She was also the only one that seemed capable of building traps that could capture the peacocks. But on top of that, with the help of everyone else, she'd managed to construct several fish traps around the cove. With those working, the only times Stacy or James ever needed to wade into the pool and spear fish was when they were bored or if they wanted to build up the stores of smoked fish.

Stacy was wading out into the cove waters to check her fish traps in the afternoon sunlight while Julie sat on the porch that surrounded their newly finished house working on the crib. It was Julie who saw the mysterious figure stumbling down the beach at the mouth of the cove. She instantly knew it was neither Natalie nor James, as the figure was too short. It took only a moment for her to realize who it must be, though the figure looked nothing like the Jessica she'd last seen.

James had taken his pistol with him, but each of them had grown fairly proficient with a spear, Stacy was the one with the most talent. Julie called out to Stacy, who already had a spear in her hands, and then scooped up her own spear and used it to point out the approaching figure.

Julie and Stacy met up before approaching the figure stumbling down the beach towards them. It was the first time in months that Julie even thought about how they might look to an outsider. In the months since moving to this cove, clothing itself had become more about function than modesty.

At first it was the occasional moment when James and one of the wives would strip down in the middle of what they were doing and have enthusiastic and passionate sex, but then it was Natalie, who had turned out to be quite the aggressive bisexual. The fact that Stacy and Natalie were biological sisters had not been a factor, though Julie did note that the two of them did seem to pair up more often for private sexcapades than Julie did with either of them.

Although, Natalie's disappointment over being the only one of them not yet pregnant had changed the frequency of even those encounters as she had gone out of her way for the last two or three weeks to hump James whenever she could get a rise out of him. Julie was sure that she was making good use of being the one woman with him on their trek into the island's interior.

But over the months, as their skin moved from cycles of burning and peeling to taking on a constant bronze tan, the women had begun wearing far less clothing. This afternoon, Stacy was wearing only a pair of sandals and one of James' long tank-tops that barely covered her ass. Julie herself was bare chested and wore only a pair of shorts and nothing else as they moved down the beach.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.