Surviving the Island
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by VeX_1138

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - In 1986, five people miraculously survived the horrific and near catastrophic loss at sea of an entire cruise ship. For a long time, it would be considered the worst disaster in cruise ship history, rivaling that of the HMS Titanic. While in sheer terms of loss, more people died when the Titanic sank, until their rescue, the tragedy of the Ocean Princess and the loss of all aboard seemed much more horrific. This is the story of those who survived the tragedy at sea and all that followed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Neither of them heard her approach, but they both blinked out of their post-orgasmic dozing when they felt her shadow cross them.

"I can't believe you did this!" Natalie cried. Then before either of them could even think of a possible response, she took off running down the beach.

Stacy pulled away from him, his soft cock finally plopping loose of her tight little orifice with a sad wet sound. James grinned inwardly at the sound, but Stacy simply said, "I'll take care of her," and pecked him a quick kiss on the mouth. She took only the time to snatch her shorts and shirt, and then ran off down the beach after her sister, yelling, "Nat, wait!"

James rolled onto his back and closed his eyes against the sun. Once again, he nearly dozed off to the rhythmic sound of the ocean and did not hear anyone approaching him. He did jerk awake when he felt his soft cock was suddenly slurped into a warm soft mouth.

He looked down to find Julie stretched out on the sand between his legs, her ass wiggling in the air, currently sucking his cock back to hardness. When her eyes flicked to his and her mouth grinned mischievously around hid thickening dick, she released him with a little kiss to his little dome and said, "Master's cock was looking dirty."

"You keep that up and I'm going to make it dirty again," James smiled.

Julie held his cock and licked it from base to head and smiled, "Promise?"

James moved suddenly, like a striking viper, sitting up, gripping her head in his hands and shoving his cock as deep into her mouth as it would go before he hit the back of her throat. She fought and tried to jerk away, her gag reflex kicking in, but she wasn't clawing or really fighting, just reacting. He released her, and she spit out his dick to gasp for air.

With his dick glistening with mucus-y saliva inches from her face, James asked, "Does this mean you're my property now, my dirty little slut?"

Julie nodded and smiled at him.

"Well, then it would be a shame to waste a hard wet cock. Roll over, slut."

Julie rolled over onto her back, looking up at him still. James got up and moved down between her widespread thighs. Her blonde puss was topped with a heart-shaped patch of thick curly hair, and the rest of the area showed over a week's growth of soft blonde stubble.

James rubbed her groin, his middle finger caressing her slit while the rest of his hand scratched her hairy pubis. He smiled down at her, "We're lucky there's a shaving kit in the chest. Starting today, we all start shaving again. When lips touch lips, no hair should be involved."

"Bare?" Julie asked.

James shook his head, his wet middle finger dipping down to rub a soft circle around her crinkled anus, "You can grow keep your heart-shaped mustache if you want. But from clit to tailbone, you all better be smooth and clean."

Julie involuntarily moved away from his butt-probing, but then relaxed and let the oddly pleasurable sensation continue. James continued, "I usually kept my own bush trimmed and used an electric shaver to keep my balls trimmed, but without electricity or a shaver, I think all that trimming will be entirely up to you women. The shaving kit does have a little pair of scissors, so that should be sufficient."

With his finger now fucking her asshole up to the first knuckle, Julie's kegel muscles twitched involuntarily as she asked, "Legs and armpits too?"

James nodded, "We're bringing civilization to this island, not going native. A little culture goes a long way."

Julie giggled and then moaned as his finger sank all the way inside her ass. James fucked her there for a minute quietly enjoying her twitching and obvious pleasure before asking, "You're a virgin here, aren't you?"

Julies eyes snapped open in horror and shock, nodding, "Oh God. I don't think ... Master ... uh ... you're very big."

James smiled widely, "Then just relax and be amazed."

He lifted her legs and ass and ordered, "Hold your legs."

Julie locked her arms around the backs of her knees and watched herself spread open before him like she'd never seen before. James pushed two fingers inside her quim and then spit on her asshole before slowly pushing two inside her asshole.

Julie's eyes were locked on her own openings as she felt her hole stretch oh-so-painfully. Yet she could barely believe that her body was quaking with desire, and like painful nipple play or the good stretch of a hard fuck, this pain was turning her on.

Once both fingers were fully embedded up her anus and James was pumping them slowly in the slick hot tunnel, his other hand began slowly rubbing against the lower wall of her pussy, squeezing the membrane between the two orifices in a way that made Julie's eyes roll back into her head in extreme pleasure. She could feel the mother of all orgasms just over the horizon. When she let go of one leg and her hand darted for her clit, it was slapped away.

Angrily, James said, "I told you to hold your legs."

Julie looked into his eyes pleadingly, but held her leg back once again. Her pussy begged to be rubbed to release the orgasm that was just buzzing and building. Instead, James extracted all his fingers and that was when she once again noticed the twitching hard rod of flesh between his legs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.