Surviving the Island
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by VeX_1138

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In 1986, five people miraculously survived the horrific and near catastrophic loss at sea of an entire cruise ship. For a long time, it would be considered the worst disaster in cruise ship history, rivaling that of the HMS Titanic. While in sheer terms of loss, more people died when the Titanic sank, until their rescue, the tragedy of the Ocean Princess and the loss of all aboard seemed much more horrific. This is the story of those who survived the tragedy at sea and all that followed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

The sounds of crashing waves woke most of them all at the same time. The boat was also pitching a bit more than it had been since the night the Ocean Princess sank. James lifted himself high enough to look out over the stern and see they were being carried by the tide straight towards a small island. They were just close enough to hear the waves crashing, but far enough away to confirm it was definitely an island, and not a very big one.

James scanned the horizon in all other directions with the binoculars, to see if there were other islands nearby, but whether because of the waves or distance, he couldn't see anything else. He and Julie each took an oar and started rowing in rhythm toward the island. They rowed right up until the boat hit the sandy beach and then he ordered everyone out of the boat.

Jessica hesitated for only a moment then was the last one out. James ordered everyone to help pull the lifeboat fully out of the water and up farther even. Jessica complained, but no one even bothered to acknowledge her whining. Once they had the boat far enough up that James was confident it wouldn't be taken away by the tide, he broke out the day's water ration and gave everyone a pouch.

As they all drank it down, James said, "Good, I know that was hard, pulling the boat up, but now it shouldn't get washed away tonight by the tide."

"What now, Boss?" Julie asked.

"Most importantly, we need water. This island is so small, I doubt we'll run into any living thing bigger than a house cat, but with all these trees and those hills, there's bound to be a stream somewhere. We'll split into two groups: Julie and Jessica, you two follow the beach that way," he pointed west, "Natalie, Stacy, and I will go the other way. Walk along the vegetation line rather than in the sand, it will be less work, but don't go too far into the trees and lose sight of the beach or you might get lost. Be on the lookout for four things—a source of fresh water, any signs of civilization, food, and anywhere that might serve as a shelter.

"Julie, is your watch still working?"

She nodded.

James continued, "Walk until you find fresh water or two hours go by, and then head back. We'll do the same. Hopefully, within four hours we'll all be back her and at least one of us will have found a source of water."


Half an hour into their walk, Natalie stopped them, swearing she could hear running water from in the jungle. Over a mile of beach stretched out before them though, and they could see no sign of a place where the water could empty into the ocean. Natalie swore she could hear it though, so James told them to follow him in single file into the trees. After twenty feet, James could hear it as well.

Another fifty feet in, and the trees broke to reveal a crystal-clear pool of water with a twenty foot waterfall cascading into it. The pool was mostly surrounded by rocks, especially a wall of volcanic boulders where the waterfall was cascading down from, but there also was a small sandy beach area. Though the beach dropped off sharply it seemed as the whole pool looked deep and bowl-shaped.

James cupped water into his mouth, swished it around, and pronounced it clean enough to drink—they really had no other way to test it anyways. Once they had drunk their fill, he filled up all the empty water pouches he'd brought with them, carefully folding them over and putting them back in his waist bag.

The Smith sisters also drank deeply from the cool water and one of them noticed what James already had. Natalie, usually so quiet and shy said, "There's nowhere for the water to go."

James nodded, "I noticed that too. The water also tastes slightly of minerals. I'm betting it's a natural spring higher up the peak feeding this. There is probably an underground outlet or river for the water to flow out to sea from here."

James hardly even considered the situation before he started to strip off his clothes. When he was down to his underwear, Stacy finally gasped, "What are you doing?!"

James laughed, "I dunno about you, but I am covered in sweat, salt, and filth. And that water looks too tempting to pass up."

He didn't care about modesty at this point, and he just dropped the soiled underwear he'd been wearing since before the Ocean Princess sank, took three steps up onto a rocky ledge, and cannonballed into the pool of water. It had been crystal-clear and the bowl-shaped pool was definitely as deep as it looked. He touched bottom only to confirm that the whole rocky pool was smooth and soft from a layer of fine-grained sand which seemed to cover most of the bottom of the pool.

When he surfaced, he turned back to look at the two teenage girls who were staring back at him with shocked jealousy. James laughed at their expressions. He knew the shock was because they'd probably caught a glimpse of his "Full Monty," and the jealousy was simply because it really was as refreshing as it looked.

"You girls coming?"

Natalie blushed furiously, and Stacy just continued to look shocked.

"Okay, so ... I'm gonna swim over to the waterfall and then dive down and see if I can feel any water flowing out. That should give you plenty of time to decide whether being as itchy and foul-smelling is worth the slight embarrassment at being seen naked." He paused a second and then said, "I promise I won't try to do anything ungentlemanly either."

Then James turned and started swimming towards the waterfall. The pool was nice and big, but still only about twice the size of your average backyard swimming pool. When he reached the waterfall, he couldn't help but look back at the two girls.

Both were in the process of quickly and eagerly stripping off their clothes and laughing as they fell all over themselves doing so. James had to admit, both were quite attractive. Stacy was about 5'9" tall, had brown hair down to her mid-back, and perky teardrop shaped breasts that definitely looked like they had the firmness only a teenage rack could have. It also looked like Stacy usually kept herself completely bare, because there was only a hint of any pubic hair between her legs.

Natalie, though dressed like a tomboy in baggy clothes and sporting a fairly short haircut, was for lack of a better word—total jailbait. The girl had breasts as big as her older sister's, the curvy hips to match, and when she bent over to adjust her pile of clothes, the heart-shaped ass she had on her was enough to make James' cock completely unaware of the cold water it was immersed in.

He knew from conversations they'd had while drifting in the lifeboat that Stacy was just a month shy of her eighteenth birthday, but Natalie was just barely sixteen. He never asked the others their ages, and neither offered, but if he had to guess, he figured Julie Watts was no more than twenty-two, possibly even just a year or a few months older than Stacy; On the other hand, Jessica Barnes had to be at least five years older than himself, if not closer to forty. He always had a hard time judging the ages of women between thirty and forty—some aged gracefully, others looked more like fifty than forty.

James took a deep breath and dove for the bottom of the pool before either of them saw him looking, and slowly felt his way across the bottom. He only had to surface twice more for air before he found a small opening where the water seemed to be flowing out. The direction was towards the sea, but from the angle of the opening, James guessed the water flowed quite deep into the earth before finally ending up in the ocean.

When he surfaced, he popped up behind the girls and splashed them playfully. The three of them spent the next few minutes at war with one another, trying to out-soak each other. Alliances were formed and broken wordlessly and frequently, until finally they simply grew tired.

"Did you find an outlet down there?" Stacy gasped, breathing hard from their exertions.

James nodded, swimming towards it and pointing below him, "It's right here below me."

Stacy swam down to check it out, but as she swam below the water's surface, her eyes were instead focused on the semi-flaccid penis between James' legs. After a moment, she realized James and her sister could see she'd stopped swimming, so she looked for where he was pointing and spotted it before surfacing.

James had a knowing smirk on his face when she surfaced, and Stacy tried hard not to blush. Thankfully, he didn't mention it, saying, "It's good it's a small opening. Otherwise we might have to worry about some inquisitive shark swimming upstream into this pool."

Natalie said, "I thought sharks only lived in salt water?"

James nodded, "Most do, there are a few that can live in either, and there are even some rare fresh-water sharks. But it wouldn't kill them right away or anything. They probably wouldn't even notice a difference for weeks or something. I don't really know for sure—I'm not a shark expert. Still, it's nice it's a small opening, and the water isn't flowing out too fast."

After a few more minutes of enjoying the water and more actively scrubbing their hair clean as best they could without any soap, James suggested it was time to head back towards the lifeboat.

He walked out of the water and moved to his pile of clothes. Both girls remained in the water.

James shook his head, "You do realize that water is pretty damned clear. It's not like you've got anything I haven't seen before."

They glanced at each other, but remained in the water.

James scoffed, "Come on. I'm not going to wait around for you. I wouldn't bother putting your dirty underwear back on either. Next time, we'll all bring something clean to change into, and some soap too. I've got an idea for how we can wash and not contaminate the water too much with soap and chemicals and all."

It took all of James' self-control not to simply stand there and ogle the two teenagers up close, but he did keep glancing back at them as he walked around looking for something. By the time he found what he was looking for, the two girls were dressed with their socks, bras, and panties in hand.

James lengthened the strap on his waist bag and then slung it over his head and one shoulder so the bag hung more like a backpack, yet he found he could move it around to his side and access it when needed.

"Okay, I want you to help me lift this rock," James said to them. "Just put those dirty clothes down for a moment, we'll come back and get them."

When they did that and approached, James pointed to a boulder that made part of the rim of the rocky pool. The water came up to about six inches below the top of the boulder, yet on the other side, the ground was about a foot from the top.

"I want to carry this rock over there and balance it on that boulder. We'll set it down gently so it doesn't crack or break, okay. Then I want you two to simply hold it steady while I pack underneath it with dirt and rocks and whatever I can find, alright?"

The girls nodded, though they had a look on their face like they thought he was nuts to want to do this. Counting them down, they lifted the rock and carried it slowly over to where James wanted it and then eased it down. James stayed with them for a minute until he was sure Stacy and Natalie could balance the rock by themselves.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.