Baker's Dozen
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - I was a shy virgin when I went to university. I made a good friend who happened to be a girl, and soon I wasn't a virgin any longer. And it quickly got even better.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

It was a very nice room as far as student accommodation went; it had a big bay window overlooking the road, with thick curtains to keep out the streetlights and the winter cold. It was slightly bigger than Sian's room immediately above, because of the bay window. Julie had a divan bed against the end wall, and everything was neat and tidy.

I sat her down on the bed and turned to face her.

"Julie, you don't have to do this if you don't want to. You can say 'no' at any time. I shan't be at all upset. You are simply gorgeous, and I really don't know what you see in me. I've still no idea why you chose to give your virginity up to me."

"Jon, you can't have been listening for the last hour. I've been too shy to meet very many boys, and I agree with Sian that you are one of the nicest men I have ever met. You treated me as a normal human being when we first met on Saturday, and I liked the look of you immediately. I feel completely safe with you. I really enjoyed our time on Sunday; and now I'm over the nervous stage, I want to do it again. My tummy muscles were a little sore on Monday, but I feel fine now. Now stop talking and give me a hand getting this mattress onto the floor, and then go and use the bathroom while I make up the bed for us."

I did as I was told.

The light was on in the other room so I kept as quiet as I could; I suspected Rebecca might not appreciate her flatmate's newly found taste for adventure.

I came back in to the bedroom, and Julie took her turn in the bathroom. She had made up the single mattress with sheet, quilt and two pillows, and placed her bedside lamp next to the mattress.

It looked really cosy and romantic, with a soft light and the rest of the room in shadow.

I sat down on the divan base and took my shoes off, then stood up and removed my trousers.

Julie came back in, her beaming smile lighting up the room as she saw me undressing.

She had changed into her nightshirt, but now she pulled it off over her head, and gracefully slipped naked into the bed.

Her lovely curves had the expected effect on Gustav, and I had to do a little bit of rapid adjustment as I took off my underpants.

I put my shirt on the pile of clothing, and walked towards the bed. Julie lifted the quilt invitingly, and I slid undeneath it.

"He looks excited already!"

"We both find you very exciting!"

I turned on my side, and kissed her.

"What would you like to do?"

"I'm curious about your friend - can I touch him, please? I only got a very brief feel on Sunday, and I've never seen one close up before."

"Of course you can. Sian calls him Gustav after some old big wig from Sweden, but you can call him whatever you want. Touch and feel whatever you like, but no biting or gouging with your fingernails!"

I laid down on my back, and Julie scooted down the bed to get a closer view.

"Gustav as a name is fine by me. He seems so big! He's twitching a bit."

She put her fingers on my cock and lifted him up. He gave a very big twitch.

"That's the blood flowing in. He's got a very good eye for beautiful girls!"

"He's so warm, and soft yet hard, smooth but with those nobbly veins on the side. Why is the head so purple?"

"I think it's partly because of the blood flow, and partly because it is covered up most of the time. It's the most sensitive bit."

"Your testicles feel so strange, it seems that they are moving about within the skin. It's a very odd layout!"

"Please be gentle with them! They really are very sensitive. Don't squeeze them, whatever you do."

Julie finished her detailed exploration of my genitals, and gave my cock a quick peck of a kiss as she sat up.

"Well, Gustav, I think we are going to get on very well! Jon, Vee told me that I was incredibly lucky to have an orgasm my first time - she said that it really hurt her when she and Jeff started, and poor Sian didn't enjoy her first time either. Thank you for being so thoughtful."

"It was a pleasure; I was so glad that you enjoyed yourself. I would have felt dreadful if I had put you off sex because I had hurt you on your first time."

"No, although I was really nervous, I knew from what the others said that you would be gentle, and I loved every moment of it. Sian and Vee are really lovely girls; they've taken a lot of time to talk to me over the last few days, and answer all my questions. I like them a lot; I didn't really know them other than passing on the stairs, but we could become good friends. I can already talk to them about personal things that I've never discussed with anyone before."

"Good, I think they are very nice girls too. They talk to me about personal things too, but I'm not sure I'm ever going to feel comfortable with that! What would you like to do first?"

"Do you think we could try that one with me sitting on your lap and holding each other tight?"

"We'll have to lubricate you up so it doesn't hurt - have you got any KY?"

"Vee made me get some more when she checked I had been taking my Pill. It's in the bedside drawer - I'll get it."

I watched appreciatively as her slim figure crawled across the carpet, reached up for the tube, and turned to come back. Her rear view was delightful. The front view was pretty damn good too.

"Will you do it for me please, Jon?"

She handed me the tube and lay back with her legs out.

"Just let me check something else first."

I put the tube down and covered her body with mine, then slowly kissed her from forehead to belly button, paying particular attention to her nipples. She shivered and gasped a little.

I moved further down and kissed the top of her opening, then started licking gently with my tongue. My saliva loosened her folds, and I could see her outer lips darkening as she became aroused. There was the scent of her fluids, and I lifted my head up so I could see her eyes looking at me.

"That's started your own lubrication going, but we'll use the KY as well, just to make absolutely sure I don't hurt you. I didn't use quite enough last time."

I squeezed out a generous dollop of jelly onto my forefinger, and gently ran it round just inside the entrance to her vagina. She shivered again.

I moved back and sat up ready for her; I coated my cock, and left a little bobble of extra lubricant on the head.

Julie had moved up and was crouched in front of me; I helped support her as she lowered herself towards me. I did stop her for a quick nuzzle as her nipples came level with my lips, and then I helped guide her onto my cock. She lowered herself slowly but steadily, biting her bottom lip in concentration until she reached my lap.

"Oh yes, that's lovely. No bits sticking this time, nice and smooth all the way. It feels so full!"

"Just sit still for a minute while you get used to it, then try a little bit of movement. If you can press your clitoris onto the base of my cock, you should quite like it. Try a wiggle or two."

She moved experimentally, then with a little more confidence as she worked out what her body wanted her to do.

"Oh, that feels nice!"

"Lean back just a little, hang on to my shoulders, and rock your hips backwards and forwards slightly."

I moved my hands to her lovely tits; I wetted my thumbs with spit and rotated them on the nipples, which rapidly grew more erect. Julie moaned, and as I picked up the rocking motion of her hips, I rocked mine in sympathy, so that my cock moved a little in and out of her vagina.

"Oh yes, I can feel that, but it's not really building up to anything. It's nice, but I don't feel I'm going to get there yet."

She was right; her pale skin was only slighly pink, and there obviously wasn't enough contact between us. I decided to change tack.

"Not to worry, we're probably being a little too gentle for that to work. We'll try again when you are ready for a bit more. Remember that this is only your second time, and your body isn't used to it yet. Climb off me, and lie back on the bed. I'll do the work now."

Julie dismounted from my cock, and lay ready for me. I covered her with my body, and kissed her lovingly before gently entering her and sliding my cock home in one long slow deliberate movement.

Although the last weekend had worn me out and caused my most delicate appendage a lot of discomfort, I had gained a lot of confidence from my experience. And in sexual activity, as in most things in this world, confidence leads to better performance!

"Oh yesss."

I started a slow thrusting rhythm of medium strokes; as she began to respond and push back at me, I lengthened the strokes and started snapping my hips every few thrusts to stimulate her pubic bone.

I lifted myself up from my elbows to my hands, and speeded up the tempo. I could see the colour flush building up in her skin; she had her eyes closed and was biting her lip. Her hands were clutching the sheets, the fingers screwed tightly around little balls of bedlinen.

"Oh god, oh god, that is so good."

I kept up the rhythm. Her breath burst from her mouth, "Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow."

With a mix of a pant and a shriek, she started shaking all over. After another two thrusts I could feel the clenching muscles around my cock, so I thrust home and let myself down on her flailing body, feeling her stomach muscles vibrate against mine. Our lips met and we kissed passionately, setting off another bunch of aftershocks in Julie's insides.

As the trembling ceased, she started to breath more deeply and her panting died away.

"Jon, that was wonderful again. Thank you so much."

"My pleasure!"

We remained where we were, exchanging kisses, and talking quietly and intimately, for several minutes. Julie glanced up at her alarm clock.

"Jon, it's only a quarter past eleven. I'm not sleepy yet. It's your turn to choose."

"Let me show you something that Vee taught me on Saturday. Lie on your front and put this pillow under your hips. Spread your legs wide so I can get at you. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I think I will."

My cock, which had begun to wilt a bit through inactivity, spotted Julie's delicious arse and sprang back to full attention. I leaned closer and applied a little more KY to the rear of her vagina, put the head of my cock between the lips, and slowly pushed it in to the hilt.

"Oh wow - that's deeper than it's ever been before. It's almost like the head is moving into my womb; that's quite a different feeling, not uncomfortable but strange."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.