Baker's Dozen
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - I was a shy virgin when I went to university. I made a good friend who happened to be a girl, and soon I wasn't a virgin any longer. And it quickly got even better.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I had seriously overdone it that weekend. My cock was rubbed red raw on the underside, and I had to be very careful for a few days to give it a chance to heal. It was really uncomfortable, but all the sex had been well worth the pain.

I had learned a lot about pleasing a woman, and I'd fucked two gorgeous girls who I hadn't expected to be the slightest bit interested in me. I still couldn't believe my luck, and would have had to pinch myself to check I wasn't dreaming, if it hadn't been for the soreness of my cock being a constant reminder!

Having spent the weekend either having sex or sleeping it off, I had a lot to catch up on. Monday was an awful day - I woke up late, had to run two miles with a sore cock to my 9 a.m. lecture (yes, it was a science subject to start first thing on a Monday!) without breakfast or a coffee, and then had to pretend to be awake and alert all day.

And I was still quite sore in a very tender place; luckily the soothing cream Vee had given me was quite effective. It was worse than when I had once trapped the skin on my cock in a zip fly when I was younger.

I went to bed early that night, and treated myself to a hot bacon roll for breakfast on the way to my first lecture, which meant that Tuesday was already a lot better than Monday.

As well as keeping up with my studies, I had my personal administration to do - the weekly evening we spent at the pub next to the coin-operated laundrette, taking my turn with the chores at my own flat including the shopping and cooking, my part-time bar job, and all the other things that wasted good drinking time with your mates - including waiting outside the pub until the stroke of six when it opened.

Yes, those were the dark days, when strict licensing hours made you really appreciate that first beer of the evening. My housemate Rhodri felt deprived if he wasted a single minute of opening hours, when he was in drinking mood!

On the Tuesday, I was lucky enough to bump into Sian on my usual shortcut through the Student Union (it was built over the railway line, and it saved quite a detour round).

I had been really worried that Sian might have been having second thoughts about persuading me to fuck Vee, and then to take Julie's virginity, and might want to break things off between us. I still couldn't really believe it had happened to me!

My fears were totally groundless - she gave me a huge smile when she saw me, and a smackeroo of a kiss when we met!

She asked how I was, we had a quick chat about the doings of the weekend, and then she asked if I was free on Thursday night for supper at their house.

I said I'd do my normal weekly launderette trip during the day, and looked forward to seeing her then.

I kissed her goodbye, and set off for my lecture, in a very much happier frame of mind.

On Thursday, I bought a couple of bottles of Mateus Rose (I told you those were the dark days, didn't I?) on my way round to their flat. It was cheap, drinkable, and went with most food; I also took them a couple of loaves of bread and three cartons of milk that I'd picked up cheap just before the supermarket closed. I owed them for a large number of cups of tea the previous weekend.

Vee had made macaroni cheese; another good stodgy (and cheap) student-filler. It was very tasty, and the Mateus washed it down well.

Vee's room-mate Bryony ate with us; she was a nice enough girl, but hadn't really settled into University life. We then sat in the sitting room and chatted some more over a cup of tea, until Bryony went off to have a bath.

Vee and Sian came and sat on the sofa beside me.

"Jon, are you quite sure you're okay after the weekend?"

I assured them that I was now fine, but admitted that I'd had an uncomfortable couple of days.

"We're so sorry that we made Gustav do all the work and get sore, we got a bit carried away, and didn't want to stop once we had started. But we really enjoyed it, and we'd like to do it again, if you don't mind?"

"Vee, you said that with a bit of planning I could probably have sex a dozen times in twenty-four hours. Gustav on his own certainly isn't going to survive that; I nearly wore him out last time, but now that we seem to have cracked oral sex as an alternative, we might manage something. But I still don't understand quite why you are so keen on this idea."

"It's quite simple. You've become a good friend to both of us. You didn't freak out when Sian agreed to share you with me, and you did your very best to make me happy. We really enjoyed exploring new things last weekend, and we know that we can trust you to take things at a sensible pace. We both love having sex with you because you are so considerate. You also seem quite adventurous, and willing to experiment to give us an even better time."

"You know that I'm engaged; I will most probably marry Jeff when we both graduate, because I do love him, but he's not very adventurous sexually, and I want to be sure that I make the best of my single years. I can try out ideas with you, and if they work for me then I'll try to teach them to Jeff. I know that we can have a great time with you, with no strings attached, and we feel safe with you."

"Vee's right. That shit who chatted me up and popped my cherry, before I met you, never told me until he left that he was married, and that his wife was in hospital having their third child. It took me a while to get over being used like that, and I only went out for a drink with you because you had clearly never used a chat up line in your life. I feel that you couldn't possibly hurt me, and that you're one of the nicest men I'll ever meet. You've grown in confidence since we started sleeping together, you really try hard to please me, and you are turning into a great lover as well as a good mate. It's not nice going around as a single girl and having men trying to get you into bed all the time; with you I'm able to go to the pub or the cinema as a normal person."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.