Baker's Dozen
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I was a shy virgin when I went to university. I made a good friend who happened to be a girl, and soon I wasn't a virgin any longer. And it quickly got even better.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Vee and Sian came over from the sofa, knelt down and hugged us both, one on each side. We all cuddled for a couple of minutes as Julie recovered.

"How was that then, becoming a woman?"

"Absolutely amazing! Thank you, thank you all so much."

"You'll be sore in the morning - you've never used some of those muscles before. But it'll be worth it, I promise you!"

"Oh yes, I believe you, it is well worth it already. Now I understand why people have sex - I wasn't quite sure why they bothered before! It is SO much better than just using a hairbrush handle. Jon got all the way up inside me, and the sensation of being completely filled is just amazing! Ohhh!"

Julie's vagina gave another little twitch around my cock as an aftershock hit her. I kissed her and started to withdraw from her, kissing her again once I was clear.

"I'm so glad you enjoyed that!"

I rolled off Julie to give her a little space. There was the usual unsticking noise as our skin separated, and she giggled.

I was still rock hard. Vee noticed.

"Julie, do you want to try sitting on Jon's lap for a bit, just to try getting used to the feel of it?"

Julie nodded. Sian sat me up while Vee positioned Julie in front of me, and supported her as she very slowly lowered herself onto my cock. I took full advantage this time, and kissed her nipples as they came past my lips. She squealed as the sensation set off another small aftershock.

Julie took her time settling down on me; she winced a couple of times and I knew she would be sore from her unaccustomed exercise.

"It's a hot bath for you tonight, my girl!"

Julie and I sat up with our chests against each other, arms wrapped around and joined at both sets of lips, rejoicing at the close physical contact of our bodies. She tried a tiny bit of movement, but she was clearly in some discomfort. Eventually my cock deflated and started slipping out of her, and we separated again.

"Jon, I'd love to try that again some time, but I'm too sore now."

Vee brought in another quilt to cover us, and told us to cuddle and get some sleep. I lay down on my side, Julie moved her soft body against mine, and Vee pulled the cover over us. We settled down in warm cosy companionship.

Sian and Vee woke us at about five o'clock with yet another mug of tea. We seemed to live on tea in those days, hot, strong, sweet and milky.

"Right, you two lovebirds, rise and shine! Julie, we've run you a nice hot bath downstairs. Vee will come and sit with you, so you don't fall asleep in the bath and drown. Jon, can you give me a hand tidying up in here before Bryony gets back?"

Julie and I had a last kiss, and picked ourselves up off the quilt. Vee handed Julie her dressing gown, and the two of them headed downstairs.

Sian and I removed the quilts from the floor and put them back on the correct beds; Vee and Sian had already remade Bryony's bed with fresh sheets and quilt cover, and they'd done the washing up and tidied the kitchen.

I had a pee and brushed my teeth, and went back into Sian's bedroom. She had put a couple of towels on the chair, and now she folded the quilt up and put the towels in the middle of the mattress.

"Right, Jon, my turn now! You've given Vee and Julie two orgasms each today, I've trimmed my pubes especially for you, and now I want to see how much you have learned since this morning. Seeing you with Julie has made me really horny!"

We both took our dressing gowns off again, and Sian removed her nightshirt and panties. She positioned herself on the mattress and towels, and I got her to put a pillow under her hips to give me the best access. There was nothing at all romantic about the process, but by allowing the other two to have me, she had missed out on sex that day, and I wanted her to really enjoy what the other two had experienced.

She was soaking wet already - no surprise there. It was so much better with a short bush - she must have taken well over an inch off some of the hair. Her juices were stronger tasting than the other two - not off-putting, but I certainly preferred Julie's. Not that I would say anything, though!

The pillow had put her quim at just the right height. I pushed her legs a little further apart and licked around her outer lips, teasing out the folds with the tip of my tongue. Sian gasped, and I looked up to see her biting her bottom lip.

"Don't stop, don't you dare stop!"

I took a moment to lap up some more of her fluids, and swallowed them. I wasn't yet afraid of drowning, but the area of interest was getting even wetter.

I moved my fingers to the top of her vagina, parting her outer lips and exposing the goodies inside. I rolled my tongue into a straw, and sucked up more moisture. Then I used my stiff tongue to prod the soft skin around her lips, probing and teasing the hood over her clitoris until it was exposed.

"Gently, please, that is really sensitive!"

I softened my probing, returning to a mix of kissing, gentle licking and soft blowing. Sian started moaning and moving her hips, and I started taking long deliberate licks along her lips, ending up just glancing her clitoris. She panted hard and fast, and a new gush of liquid rushed out into my mouth. She was clearly close to coming, and I flicked my tongue faster and deeper into her vagina, and ran the tips of my fingers ever so lightly over her outer lips and clitoris hood.

She was now moaning constantly, and I put her out of her misery by nipping her clitoris between my lips. She howled, and her thighs clamped like a vice around my ears, and her hands pulled my face even tighter into her groin. I was now finding it quite difficult to breathe; though luckily, as her arse was on a pillow, there was some fresh air coming from below. Sian writhed on the bed, and I was able to get free and throw myself up her body, and hold her as her orgasm took its course.

We panted hard together, but fairly soon we had got our breath back. Sian tried to move and I released the tight grip of my arms around her.

"Wow, Jon, you have really got that sussed. You'll be graduating with a First in Cunnilingus! Now let's see what we can do with that sitting position."

I sat up, my erection standing proud on my lap, and Sian lowered herself onto it.

"Oh I like that, it goes all the way up."

We held each other, and Sian started wiggling.

I have to admit that it didn't do a lot for me; Sian was so wet that the head of my cock was getting very little friction. If I'm really honest, I didn't mind about the lack of friction too much, because my cock was beginning to feel the wear and tear of so much activity. She, on the other hand, had my pubic bone in pretty much the right place, and before long she was panting again.

I let her lean back a little bit so that I could reach her tits; she put her hands behind her to support us both while I rubbed my thumbs on her nipples, and snapped my hips as much as I could to keep the motion going. Soon she was panting hard, and then she was overtaken by a small orgasm. We sat still holding each other, relishing the warm sweaty body contact, and then she said she needed a pee.

We slowly disentangled ourselves, and she pulled on her dressing gown and disappeared out of the door.

I dozed for a few minutes, and then she and Vee came back in with the tea tray. I gratefully took my mug, and started sipping my tea.

Vee explained that Julie had had a good long soak in the bath while the two of them chatted, and that she had then put her to bed, with the promise of waking her for supper.

"Thank you for being so gentle with her, Jon; the two of us had a long chat while she was soaking in the bath, and I think she had been really nervous about her first time. She said that watching you and I this morning had been much more exciting than frightening, and Sian then had a really long chat with her while we were asleep, and answered all her questions about the mechanics of sex. She's very happy that she plucked up the courage to get on with it today. She's a really nice kid, and I'm pleased that we could make it so good for her. I wanted you two to fall asleep together afterwards, so she realised that there is more to it than just the fucking. She said that being close together afterwards, and feeling loved and wanted, made the whole thing even better."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.