Baker's Dozen
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I was a shy virgin when I went to university. I made a good friend who happened to be a girl, and soon I wasn't a virgin any longer. And it quickly got even better.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Sian, Vee and I dragged ourselves down the street to the café just before 11, and we ordered three cooked breakfasts and six mugs of tea, with extra toast to come with the tea straight away. It was a great eating place for students; good portions at a reasonable price, and fast service.

It was the first time I'd been there at a weekend; it was good to have the leisure to eat out on a Saturday morning, without having to rush to get to work at the pub to set up for the lunchtime trade.

We all felt a lot better for the food, and Sian led us down to the supermarket for the weekly shop. It was pretty busy, but fairly soon we were headed back to the flat with muggins carrying the heavy items like the tinned tomatoes and the milk, while the girls carried the lighter (and more fragile) items.

On the way up the stairs, we passed a pretty blonde girl just coming out of the sitting room of the first floor rooms, who gave us a big smile.

"Hi Julie, has Rebecca left you on your own this weekend?"

"Yes, she's taken the washing home to Mum again."

"Come and have a cuppa and a bun with us. This is Jon, Jon this is Julie. She's got the room below mine. She's doing the same course as Vee."

We were soon sat round the kitchen table drinking tea and tucking in to a box of supermarket jam doughnuts - cheap, filling, and definitely not approved by our mothers healthy eating lists.

Julie proved to be a very friendly and chatty girl, and she headed off to the shops after about half an hour's gossip. She was enjoying living away from home; her flatmate clearly wasn't. I liked her on sight. She seemed down-to-earth and sensible.

Vee went off to the library, so Sian took me back into her bedroom and we practised penetration from behind - with a couple of pillows under her hips, we got close to doggy fashion and we both enjoyed ourselves. It wasn't as earth-shattering as it had been with Vee, but good fun. It seemed to be better for Sian; there was a bit more friction than normal, and she had quite a good come.

We then had a nap, and Vee woke us at five with another cup of tea. As Sian and I sat up on the mattress, and Vee sat on the floor against the wall, she asked "How did that go? Did it work for you?"

Sian replied in the affirmative.

"I want to try that sitting up face to face position later, but that worked pretty well for me. Jon got all hot and puffy, so I think it was okay for him too."

"Later? Jon, if it's not a rude question - well it is, but I'm going to ask it anyway - how many times can you come in a day?"

"I don't really know, Vee - I seem to be lucky in recovering so quickly, but I've never really tested it."

I was still a bit embarrassed talking about sex, but Vee had most certainly earned the right to an answer.

"Well how many since last night, then?"

"Umm, well Sian and I did it once when we came to bed, and again a little bit later, and we woke up for a pee in the middle of the night and did it again, that's three, and then with you on top when I came too quickly, and then again with you while Sian was in the bath, and this last one while you were out."

Vee had been counting on her fingers while I spoke.

"Crikey, that's six times in nineteen hours! And you made me come twice. Could you go again now?"

Sian put her hand under the sheet and found my cock. It had realised that it was being talked about, the touch of her hand soon perked it up, and she moved the sheet to show Vee.

"Bloody hell. Sian, can I borrow him tonight, please?"

"Hold it, please, Vee - normally I'd love to, if Sian is happy about it, but I'm a bit sore and knackered at the moment. I'm jolly glad I'm not working this weekend! I was thinking of sleeping in my own bed tonight to recover!"

"Bryony is away, you can borrow her bed for the night, and I promise to let you sleep. Cross my heart and hope to die."

"Thanks, that will save me a couple of miles walking in the rain. We might nip out for a beer together later, but I'm going to need my beauty sleep tonight."

The girls kept their word; we had a couple of beers after a typical student pasta-based tea, and then I went off to bed. I reckon I was asleep before my head touched the pillow. The girls stayed up nattering for a bit, but I didn't hear them come to bed.

I woke first on the Sunday morning, so I went into the kitchen, made the tea, and took it back into Vee's room, putting the tray on the chest between the two twin beds.

I then went into Sian's room and nibbled the back of her neck until she woke up. I told her that the tea was made, and went back to sit on Bryony's bed and drink mine. There was the sound of the loo flushing and Sian came in, sat on the edge of Vee's bed, and picked up her mug.

"Jon, I've been thinking" said Vee, "I reckon you could go twelve times in twenty-four hours with a bit of planning."

I coughed as tea went down the wrong way. I still wasn't used to these matter of fact conversations about sex.

"No chance, it would drop off if I used it that much!"

"How about six in twelve hours then?"

"Jon and I almost did that last night - well, you helped, so that's too easy. Nine in eighteen hours?"

"That's an odd number, one of us would get more than the other!"

"Why not make it that he gives us a dozen orgasms in twenty four hours, then? Nice round number. Half a dozen each."

"Hey, you two, don't I get a say in this?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.