Baker's Dozen - Cover

Baker's Dozen

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I was a shy virgin when I went to university. I made a good friend who happened to be a girl, and soon I wasn't a virgin any longer. And it quickly got even better.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Tuesday came round, and I collected Sian for our trip to the cinema. It was still raining.

She kissed me on the lips as she let me in.

"Jon, would you mind very much if Vee came with us - she'd like to see 'Cabaret' too?"

"Of course not! I've heard that it's an amazing film."

Sian nipped back upstairs to fetch Vee. I realised that my hand-holding activities would be curtailed, and sure enough, we walked down to the cinema as three friends would. But Sian did hold my hand throughout the film!

The film was as good as we thought it would be; Liza Minelli was quite incredible and we were very impressed. I bought the girls a tub of ice-cream each during the interval, and I walked them back to their flat as the rain started.

"Cup of tea, Jon?"

"Yes please, that would go down very well."

Vee and Sian put the kettle on, while I used their loo and washed my hands. We sat in their sitting room and drank our tea while discussing the film. When we had all finished, Vee picked up the cups.

"I'm off to bed - thanks, Jon, for letting me come with you two. I didn't want to play gooseberry, but I did want to see the film."

I stood up.

"It was a pleasure, Vee, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Good night!"

Vee came over and kissed me on the lips.

"Thanks again, good night!"

Sian stood up and went to the window.

"It's absolutely chucking it down with rain! Do you want to stay here tonight?"

I moved next to her and looked out. The streetlights could only be seen through a halo of mist and spray; the rain was now torrential. I would get completely soaked to the skin, umbrella and anorak or not.

"If you really don't mind?"

"Silly. I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want you to stay."

"Thank you. I'd like to."

Sian took me into her bedroom. It was the front one overlooking the road, next to the sitting room. It was a fairly bare room with a bed, wardrobe and a couple of chairs. Sian had made it seem warmer with a few posters on the walls and some personal things, and of course it smelt of her.

"I can lend you a towel and a toothbrush; if you use the bathroom on the half landing you won't wake Bryony."

I took the things from her, and went and had another pee and cleaned my teeth. I sniffed my armpits and wasn't too revolted.

I nearly chickened out, though.

I was half minded to go home even though it meant getting drenched on the way; now that the moment of being invited to share a girls bed had finally arrived, I was horribly nervous.

I went back into Sian's bedroom. She had got out of her clothes and into bed. I noticed with great relief that she was wearing a large teeshirt as a nightshirt, though I could see her nipples sticking into the fabric. I took off my shirt and pullover, and my shoes, socks and trousers. I kept my underpants on. My cock had risen to half-mast, not quite enough to act as an embarrassing tent pole in my pants, but probably noticeable.

Sian was on the far side of the single bed. She lifted up the side of the quilt. I moved across and sat on the bed, then turned round so I was under the quilt and facing her.

Honesty was the only possible option.

"Sian, I'm sorry, but I've never done this before."

"That's okay; I've only ever done it once. It's not that scary."

Sian moved closer to me and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back.

She opened her mouth a little, and I could feel her tongue darting out to touch mine. I tried to follow her lead and mirror what she was doing. I started to get a crick in the neck from holding my head up.

"Can we put our heads on the pillow, because my neck is twisted?"

Sian released my lips and lay back down. I realised that I was a little bit short of breath. I moved in beside her and kissed her again.

"Do what feels good to you, Jon; I've never had a long snog, and we're learning together."

That was the best possible thing Sian could have said to me. I didn't feel threatened by being compared with another lover, and she felt me relax.

I moved up so that I was at a more comfortable angle, and tried kissing her while letting my tongue caress her mouth. I noticed that my mouth was filling up with saliva, and I was in grave danger of dribbling all over her. I took a swallow and had another go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.