A Charity Case
Chapter 5: Work

Copyright© 2013 by PocketRocket

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Work - The time is 1962. Even the Beatles are still in the future. Many colleges are strictly women only. So is Saint Evangeline's Missionary Hotel for Women. Enter a young man, with the looks to pass. This is a small romance. Enjoy. If there are enough requests, I may make St Evie's an open universe.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Historical  

Sunday became Monday. Monday passed into Tuesday, then Wednesday and so on. Things started to settle into a routine. Pedro was an early riser. So, Patricia would be up and dressed well before the other girls were about. As they came blinking into the morning, Patricia would greet each by name, and converse as much as his English skills allowed. At first, this was something of a necessity coupled with Pedro's innate good manners. Over time it served to cement him as a person to talk to. Later it would serve him well in business.

Business was something else Pedro was learning. Patricia's part time job flourished. Given simple repetitive tasks, she performed well. The repetitive tasks soon gave way to ones requiring judgment. At the end of the second week, Patricia spotted a serious error. Things were corrected and the matter passed, but people had noticed and Patricia became someone to watch. Soon, she was promoted to the important Overseas Office.

Though still, technically, an entry level, Patrica had arrived. Her hours expanded to full time, then beyond. Patricia's supervisor, recognizing a barrio accent when he heard one, started her primarily in written material. In an odd inversion, she read slowly, not because legalese was difficult, but because her reading skills were still developing. Patricia acquired a reputation for considering issues before speaking.

As her command of English improved, she was given increasing responsibilities with Americans planning to travel. Here, the daily practice of repeating names to commit them to memory bore fruit. Patricia's quiet, careful manner was exactly what clients wanted in a bank. Again her status rose. Patricia became the clerk of choice for the Spanish language section. Over the course of a year, Patricia achieved a first name basis with some of the richest and most powerful people in New York.

Patricia also acquired a reputation as a difficult conquest. Pedro was unaware of the status. Naturally heterosexual, Pedro became annoyed when his feminine alter ego began to attract male attention, even some overt sexual overtures. Like many things, Pedro approached the situation as something to learn. He acquired the skill of returning gifts, discretely. Patricia's reputation did not suffer.

Back at the hotel, Patricia was treated as one of the girls. After the first week, Deirdre became her shadow, which impressed no end of people. In the political structure of Saint Evie's, Deirdre had been something of a power. Most of Deirdre's influence transferred to Patricia, as the conquest became acknowledged. Gretchen still treated Pedro as personal property and, from time to time, demanded service. Pedro accepted this as a cost of doing business.

Encounters of a more serious nature, like the one with the twins, were infrequent. True, the three of them had gotten together on occasion, but little more than that. Pedro was not really their brand of lipstick, while he found them rather vain. Pedro stayed close to Angela, hugging her daily and kissing her occasionally, but little else. This was her choice.

Francine married and moved out, vacating a room. Pedro moved in. This was an opportunity to throw a housewarming shower, this time for all the girls in the hotel. It was held after Sunday dinner, with Miss Walker's prior knowledge and approval. Gifts were generally of a personal nature, decorations and such. Deirdre gave Pedro an authentic bull fighter's cape. Angela presented him with a Rolex, suitable for either sex.

Thereafter, Patricia was officially in residence. She was considerate and well liked by all of the girls, and soon developed a reputation as a great shoulder to cry on. Patricia was thought wise. Her understanding of boys was considered amazing, especially from such a shy girl. In fact, most of the girls did not think of Patricia, or Pedro, in any sexual way. This kept most encounters to light, friendly and oral.

That would change.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.