The Neighbourhood Group - Cover

The Neighbourhood Group

Copyright© 2013 by chinookwind

Part 1

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1 - After a mother and daughter successfully seduced a neighbour, they attended a performance of the neighbourhood's sexual enlightenment group. The performance exceeded their expectations and they decided to join the group. They renovated their house, turning the basement into a neighbourhood performance center.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Robot   Zoophilia   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys  

1.01 Mary, Sara and John:

1.02 Sara and John, Seduction, Handjob:

1.03 Sara and John, Seduction, Deepthroat:

1.04 John and Sara, Seduction, Mating:

1.05 John and Mary, Doggy style mating:

1.06 Mary and Sara, The Cleansing:

1.07 Mary and Sara, The Fisting:

1.01 Mary, Sara and John:

Mary, a widower, and her daughter Sara live next door to John, who is still recovering from a three year old failed marriage. Their relationship is close but not intimate. Sara has come to look at John as a friend and surrogate father.

Sara is a promiscuous 16 year old, sexually mature beyond her age and internet savvy. She learned from web sites all she needed to know about the sexual side of males, including how to remove her hymen with a large tampon. When she turned 16, Sara confided in her mother that she wanted to have sex with John. A shocked Mary quickly changed the subject. She couldn't help but see the promiscuous nature of her daughter every time she was around John. She wore tight fitting shorts and blouses. As summer approached, Mary saw her daughter looking at thong bikinis in the magazines and on the internet. Mary finally reached the conclusion that this wasn't going to end until her daughter had seduced John. As she began to visualize the seduction and a strange sense of perverse excitement filled her mind. She told Sara that she would arrange for a week's getaway at their favorite resort and would ask John to join them. In the meantime, she was to stop her obvious advances toward him.

Sara discussed her plans with her friends on Facebook and was surprised by the amount of suggestions that were offered. She received a separate email from a friend whose father worked as a pharmaceutical researcher. He was developing drugs which has effects similar to Viagra and would keep a male or female aroused for at least two hours. Included was a timed released chemical that would sustain a male's semen production after ejaculation.

Sara knew that this is what she wanted and agreed to the conditions. She was not disclose where she got the drug and it would be delivered to her with no return address. She would have to fill out a detailed worksheet describing the effectiveness of the drugs and any unwanted side effects. Sara thought about her mother and John and ordered both the male and female versions. When the package arrived, Sara told her mother it was from a friend returning some CD's that she had given her. In her bedroom, Sara opened it and looked at the four packages. Two were labeled Male and two were labeled Female.

The instructions were simple,

1. Pour contents of one package into any drink or beverage.

2. Full effects are felt within ten to fifteen minutes.

3. Effects will last two to three hours.

Sara put the four packages into a small bag that held her personal items.

The resort was picture perfect, long curving sandy beaches rimmed with palm trees. Behind the trees were the guest bungalows, each with its fifty foot path to beach and the ocean. Each bungalow had a golf-like cart and the ride to the resort's main building took only three minutes. The bungalows were luxurious in every respect with two bedrooms, separate kitchen and dining room. Groceries, food and beverages could be ordered and delivered by the resorts guest services. She arranged for two adjacent bungalows. The resort informed her that they were doing landscaping work between the two bungalows and they should avoid the work area.

They arrived on the island around noon, checked in and were driven to their bungalows. After unpacking and ordering what they wanted from the resort's services, they changed into their bathing suits and headed to the beach. Mary saw John staring at her daughter's thong bikini and smiled.

John looked at Mary and said,

"Hard to believe she is just 16."

Mary understood what John was alluding to and just nodded her head.

Around 5:00pm they returned to their bungalows. While John was changing, Mary told Sara that their plans for John would start in the morning after a good night's sleep. Mary made dinner and after they finished eating, they relaxed in the living room watching their HDTV. At 10:30pm John stood up and said that he was going to turn in. Mary told John to join them for breakfast and wear his bathing suit. After he left, Sara hugged her mother and went to her bedroom. Visions of a naked John filled her mind as she drifted off to sleep.

1.02 Sara and John, the seduction:

As luck would have it, the rains settled in during the night. In the morning, Mary was preparing breakfast when she looked out the kitchen window and saw John navigating through the muddy landscaping area and saw him slip. He stood up covered with mud over most of his body. Since he was closer to her bungalow, she opened the window and told him he could use her shower and she would wash his T-shirt and swim trunks. An embarrassed, but smiling John nodded his head and took off his sandals as he entered the door. Sara smiled sympathetically at him as he made his way to the bathroom. Mary waited by the door and soon John handed her his T-shirt and swim trunks. She told him to use the robe that was hanging on the door. Through the crack in the door, Mary got a quick glimpse of John's nakedness. Not only was he endowed, he was hairless.

Mary looked at Sara and whispered,

"This is perfect, all he will be wearing is a robe."

Sara dashed off to her room and picked up a package labeled 'Male' and put it in the pocket of robe.

In a few minutes, John came out of the bathroom and they sat down at the kitchen table enjoying each other's company as they ate their breakfast. When finished Mary suggested that John relax in the living room and watch the HDTV while she cleaned up the kitchen. Sara made him coffee and laced it with the package's powder. John settled back on the sectional, tuned to CNN and began sipping on Sara's 'special' coffee.

It started as a wonderful warmth that flowed across his loins and chest and seeped into penis, testicles and nipples. He continued watching the HDTV and sipping his coffee as the exquisite sensations intensified. Sara saw John begin fidgeting on the cushion and knew that the drug was taking effect. The feelings that were spreading across his body were much like those that he felt when he hadn't had sex in weeks. His nervousness escalated as his mind tried to figure out what was happening to him. Mary saw Sara walk in front of John. He looked at her with mounting apprehension as the unwanted feeling continued to flow throughout his body.

Sara smiled and undid the sash to her robe and shrugged it from her shoulders. John's eyes opened wide when he saw Sara's sheer negligee which highlighted her curvaceous body, firm youthful breasts and nuded labia.

Before he could react, Sara had knelt down in front of his bent and closed knees. She looked up into his dazed eyes and smiled as she ran her hands along his robe covered thighs. He flinched at the touches and whispered,

"Sara, for God's sake what are you doing?"

He looked at Mary and was equally stunned when he saw her smiling back at him.

Sara's hands began massaging the soft fabric onto thighs and John franticly fought back the sensations that were from that were seeping into his tingling penis. He opened his mouth as if to say something, then quickly closed his eyes as her fingers pressed into fabric near his penis and balls. John shifted his thighs trying to evade the delicate touches of Sara's exploring fingers tips. His breathing quickened as he felt his penis stirring and he made an attempt to stand up but quickly stopped knowing that his arousal would be seen through the parted folds of his robe.

'Oh Jesus how can this be happening to him ... not in front of Mary and Sara.'

Mary and Sara smiled as a twitching 'tent' slowly rose up under John's robe. He closed his eyes as a strong wave of arousal flooded his body and his balls ached between his closed thighs.

Mary leaned closed to Sara and whispered in her ear,

"That's a big tent, enjoy yourself."

Sara knew John's hardness would be that way for the next two hours, with no loss of sexual arousal or semen production. John didn't hear what Mary had whispered, but he was getting the feeling that he was the center figure in a conspiracy between mother and daughter.

Sara smiled and stood up. Her hands grasped the bottom of her negligee and she pulled it upward and off of her body. A soft, reluctant sigh escaped John's mouth as he gazed at the fully exposed treasures of Sara's young body. His induced erection jerked under the robe and Mary could see a moist circle forming at the tip of the 'tent'. She smiled when he saw him bunching the robe between his thighs trying to make his arousal less noticeable.

Sara knelt down again and rested her hands on his thighs and whispered,

"I want you to have sex with me."

An embarrassed and bewildered John was trying to make sense out of what was happening. Why was he so aroused and why is he so turned on by this naked 16 year old. Sara's fingers slipped slowly under the edges of John's robe and his hardness throbbed within the bunched fabric.

John pleaded,

"Sara, stop, this isn't right, this ... Oh God..."

Sara's finger tips had slipped onto the soft skin of John's thighs. He felt his erection jump and his thighs involuntarily widened slightly. The robe over his thighs shifted and Sara's hands now had easier access to the bared flesh and she sensuously began an exquisite massaging and kneading action along the soft skin of John's inner thighs.

John made an attempt to sit up but then realized that his nakedness and aroused member would come into Sara's view. Sara gasped softly when she saw portions of John's heavy testicles and the thick base of his erection when it came into her view. Sara knew she was at the 'moment of no return'. Her persistent and gentle hands now worked their way further inward toward John's robe covered genitals. John fidgeted and squirmed as her hands disappeared under the soft fabric and make their way toward the junction of his thighs.

John in almost a whisper, pleaded again,

"Nooo Sara, don't do this, I beg..."

Sara felt John's hips jerk as her hands slipped inward over his thighs and wrap themselves around his erect manhood. John moaned and Sara gasped excitedly as his penis throbbed within her squeezing hands.

Sara looked at Mary and then up into John's eyes and whispered,

"Oh, John, you're so big and I can feel it pulsing in my hands."

John whimpered,

"Please don't ... please don't..."

And then he moaned as her squeezing hands glided up and down his engorged manhood.

Sara stood up and leaned inward, her hands moved from his hardness to the ends of the robe's sash. She began planting soft kisses all over his face and neck. Their lips met and John reluctantly, opened them and Sara slipped her tongue inward and she kissed John for the first time. Her hands pulled on the sash and the upper part of his robe parted. The lower part of his robe was now loosely bunched on his lap and he moaned into Sara's mouth when he felt the last remnants of his modesty and control disappearing. John's aroused body now surrendered his mind to the sixteen year old seductress.

Sara broke the kiss and looked down onto John's lap. She smiled when she saw the 'tent' pushing upward within the bunched robe with a larger moist spot at the tip of the 'tent. She reached down and laid the palm of her hand over the moistened circle with a gentle swirling motion and John gasped as he pushed up into Sara's hands.

Sara whispered,

"Let me take care of that for you."

With a soft, not so hesitant whisper, John said,

"Yessssss..."

Sara smiled and kneeled back down in front of John's spread and bent thighs. She reach forward and pushed his bunched robe away from his lap and both she and both Sara and Mary gasped when John's granite-like erection bounced into the air when it broke loose from the confining soft fabric of his robe. Sara put her hands on John's thighs and slowly pushed them apart. He sighed as his heavy balls slipped down between them and swayed in the air.

"Oh John, I love it ... It's even more beautiful without any hair hiding it."

John moaned as his aroused body became totally exposed to Sara's feasting eyes.

Sara's breath came in quick pants, when, for the first time in her life, her eyes were solidly locked onto a male's straining erection. All the hard penises that she had seen so far, were of teen boy friends that hadn't fully matured yet. Her labia fluttered with warmth and her vagina, clitoris and nipples twitched with mounting excitement.

She placed her hands on John's inner thigh's. He closed his eyes as the soft hands again, began to massage and knead the soft skin. His hardness throbbed as it angled upward over his abdomen. Her hands moved toward the junction of his thighs and with a gentle massaging action, lifted his heavy, swaying testicles.

Sara gasped as John's nuded balls lay within her hands,

"Oh John, I love them as much as your penis, they feel so soft and heavy."

John moaned at the contact and his straining member jerked in the air. The tingling gland glistened in the light from his drooling preseminal fluids. John saw Mary hand Sara a bottle of massaging oil and then whisper something in ear. She told Sara that when a man gets excited, a clear delicious liquid drools from the head of his penis.

Sara smiled and looked at the thick crown of John's hard penis and saw the oozing clear liquid and looked up into John's nervous face, she was learning. She brought her fingers toward the oozing opening and swirled the sticky liquid around John's sensitive gland.

John gasped, his hips bucked upward and his hard organ jumped at the ecstatic contact.

"Ohhhhh ... Jesuss..."

Sara was thrilled with John's reaction. She opened the bottle and said softly,

"I know you are going to like this."

John franticly shook his head.

She poured the thick liquid onto John's hardness, starting at the excited head and moving downward, toward the base. She smiled when she saw it jerk in the air as the warm liquid spread over the sensitive hard flesh. She put the bottle down and moved her hands onto John's erection. Soft slurping sounds were heard as her hands began a delicious, slow, massaging and squeezing action.

John moaned and thrust his hardness upward into the young hands.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh..."

Sara smiled, she wanted to see what John's spurting semen looked like. Her slick hands now concentrated on John's hyper-sensitive, tingling gland. John's mind was being saturated with sensations that he had not felt in a long time and his hips began bucking and jerking as Sara drove his body toward his first ejaculation. She moved her slick left hand down and lifted his heavy balls with an exquisite massaging action.

Sara could feel the deep internal throbs of John's erection and she tightened her fingers around his hardness and held it so it was pointing straight up. John's breathing came in deep pants and gasps as his hips began to franticly thrust his straining manhood into Sara's squeezing and massaging hands. He felt the incredible pressure building at the base of his straining member and knew he was going to embarrassed himself in front of Sara and Mary.

It surged upward toward his tingling gland. The liquid joy swirled around the hyper-sensitive head and then exploded out of the puckering opening, spewing his thick essence high into the air. An excited Sara wanted to clap her hands with joy but continued with her relentless assault on John's spurting manhood.

She smiled as the thick stream splattered back down, drenching his thighs, balls and her hands. She didn't let up and her learning hands coaxed another long stream of semen to jettison out of his jumping organ. Loud slurping sounds were heard as he thrust his spewing erection into Sara's milking hands. Again he gurgled in joy as his second massive ejaculation erupted out of the agitated gland.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

John slumped back onto the cushion gasping and panting. Sara leaned back on bent legs looking at John's glistening, semen drenched erection and thighs. John closed his eyes not wanting to make eye contact with his Sara or her mother.

Sara smiled at her accomplishment. She had made John ejaculate.

She had to taste it and reached out and slipped a finger through one of the pools and brought her dripping finger to her mouth. Her taste buds deliciously exploded. She loved the thick, slightly salty taste. She wanted more and began lapping up some of the warm pools of semen with her tongue. Mary was pleasantly surprised at what her daughter was doing and her own arousal was beginning build between his thighs. She went to the kitchen and returned with warm, wet wash clothes and a towel.

It suddenly dawned on John that his penis was still hard and his arousal hadn't abated. He looked with dazed eyes as Sara and Mary began to wash and clean his genitals, thighs and abdomen. He heard Mary make a comment about his sustained erection and saw Sara whispered something in her ear and Mary smiled. His conspiracy theory was correct and he had walked into it like a sacrificial lamb.

John moaned as the swirling hands washed away the remnants of his orgasm. What he couldn't understand was, what was keeping him so aroused and in so much need?.

Mary looked at Sara and whispered,

"There is a better place for this, let's go the your bedroom."

Sara smiled and a confused John just nodded his head and they helped him into a standing position. Sara saw his straining erection and reached down and cradled it in her hand. John moaned at the wonderful touch and couldn't stop himself from reaching down and palming the swelling folds of his young seductress. No one, except herself, had ever touched her 'down there' and she wasn't prepared for the sensations that shot throughout her loins. She quickly wrapped her arms tightly around him and gasped loudly.

It was John's turn now and his hand slowly began a delicious massaging action. His fingers slipped between the folds nestling into Sara's inner lips and his thumbs pressed onto her protruding clitoris. Sara's mind and body was flooded with waves of pleasures, her knees wobbled as her arousal soared. Not wanting John to stop, Sara closed her thighs, trapping his massaging hand as the fingers explored her treasured opening.

Mary interrupted the intimate discoveries and said,

"Come with me you two."

Mary led them into her Sara's bedroom.

She preceded them into the bedroom, turned down the bed, adjusted the lights over the bed to a soft glow and switched on romantic mood music over the room's sound system. She saw Sara holding John's hand as she led him toward the bed.

1.03 Sara and John, Seduction, Deepthroat:

They reached the bed and Sara drew John close to her body and kissed him deeply and passionately. This time it was she that moaned into John's mouth when his throbbing manhood pressed against her thigh.

They broke the kiss and Sara whispered,

"Let me take care of that wonderful thing between your legs. I want taste that delicious nectar that spurts out of it."

Mary smiled when she saw John's erection twitch wildly between his thighs.

Sara sat John down on the edge of the bed and then had him lay back on it with his feet resting on the floor. His manhood bobbed excitedly over his abdomen.

She smiled down at him and whispered,

"Spread your legs a little wider John ... Oh that's good."

She saw his heavy, rejuvenated balls swaying between his thighs. Sara moved between them and leaned over his body. Her abdomen made contact with his hard member and she wiggled deliciously against it. She smiled when she felt his warm, oozing precum spread onto her abdomen

"Now I will show you how a sixteen year old takes care of her man."

With that, Sara starting planting soft butterfly kisses on John's neck and shoulders. Her hands reached in and palmed his firm areolas. A soft sigh escaped John's lips which changed to a low moan when the caressing fingers tips moved onto his erect nipples with an exquisite pressing and swirling action.

The suckling kisses continued from shoulder to shoulder and John's breathing quickened. Sara's mouth and lips now trekked downward toward his right areola. John held his breath when he felt a warm, moist breath bathe his erect nipple and then felt Sara's suckling lips and tongue descend onto the excited small bud. In a few seconds, Sara kissed her way over to John's left areola and again, her suckling mouth devoured his excited left nipple. Sara divided her attention to both nipples and John's breathing came in quick pants and gasps as he started pushing his tingling nipples into Sara's wonderful hands and sucking mouth.

While Sara's mouth and lips concentrated on John's excited nipples, her hands massaged their way down his abdomen. John's pants deepened as the hands neared the base of his throbbing erection. The hands moved to his inner highs and began massaging the soft skin and John quickly spread his thighs as wide as he could. Her hands slipped inward toward his aching testicles formed her hands around his swaying and bloated testicles. Her breathing quickened when she saw and felt John's balls resting in her hands.

John's hips jerked upward and he moaned as waves of pleasure radiated outward from Sara's massaging hands.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Sara's suckling mouth began an exciting trek downward across his abdomen. John knew where Sara's mouth was headed and his entire sex rippled with excited anticipation. His erection jumped and jerked and his precum spurted and drooled from the enflamed head. He closed his eyes and waited with baited breath as the suckling mouth came nearer and nearer to its destination.

John felt Sara's mouth leave his abdomen and then a wonderful, warm, moist breath of air bathed his highly-sensitive and tingling gland. He gasped loudly and arched upward as the loving mouth descended onto the head of his straining manhood. Sara's lips suckled their way down to the circumcision ring and her tongue swirled ecstatically around the highly excited gland.

Sara moved her hands from John's testicles and put them on the bed for support. Her head and mouth now started a slow descent onto John's throbbing erection. She raised up a bit and tilted her head. John's thick gland now glided into her clenching mouth and throat.

Mary looked in amazement as the full length of John's thick manhood slipped into her daughters throat. Her only thought was that Sara must have prepared herself by practicing on a dildo.

John gurgled with joy as Sara's warm throat muscles ecstatically kissed and squeezed his pulsing hardness as it was sucked into the depths of Sara's throat. Sara's throat bulged obscenely from the imbedded erection, her chin pressed against John's heavy balls and she shifted it back and forth causing him to gasp loudly from the dual sensations.

With a torturous twisting motion, Sara lifted her head and John's throbbing erection was slowly pulled outward. When the agitated gland reach her mouth, she closed her cheeks around it with a forceful suctioning action. Her tongue swirled around the pulsing head and played with the oozing opening. She sucked up John's precum with her curled tongue as though it was a straw.

Sara smiled inwardly at John's torment and then skewered her loving throat back onto his enraged member. His hips began bucking and thrashing, his hands gripped Sara's head tightly. Sara's grip on John's hips tightened. Again, John felt that ecstatic sucking and milking action as his erection descended into the depths of her incredible mouth and throat.

"Uhh ... Uhh ... Uhh ... Jesus ... I ... I ... I"

Sara knew that her throat was pushing John rapidly toward his orgasmic edge and she pulled upward just enough so that two or three inches of John's hardness remained within her throat. She then began to ecstatically flex and clench her throat muscles around John's highly excited manhood. He gurgled incoherently as his thick load of semen entered the base of his erection and shot up his highly agitated erection. The thick stream of semen spewed into Sara's eager and receptive throat.

Sara feasted on John's delicious nectar and increased her exquisite milking actions and John's hips arched upward as his mind and body became submersed in a cauldron of orgasmic explosions. Another huge stream of thick semen exploded up his straining hardness and again Sara feasted on his spewing nectar.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

John's mind was now saturated with the multiple waves of orgasmic ecstasy that was exploding across his loins and slumped back onto the bed gasping and panting. His still spurting hardness slipped out of Sara's mouth and she quickly followed it and hummed as her mouth and cheeks feasted on the remnants of Johns ejaculation. Sara stood backup and looked down at John with a feeling of gratefulness. A long string of semen dangled from her lips and she sucked up into mouth. Sara laid the palm of her right hand on top of the slick tube of flesh that was angling over John's abdomen and swirled it in delicious circles. John moaned and again his mind tried to figure out why he was still, so hard and so aroused.

Sara leaned near John's face and whispered,

"Let's have a quick shower, some refreshments and then you can take my virginity."

1.04 John and Sara, Seduction, Mating:

Their shower was quick, both longed to get back to that wonderful soft bed and each other's bodies. After drying each other off they went back to the kitchen where Mary had prepared a brunch for the three off them. John had put a towel around his waist but his sustained arousal pushed the towel outward, which did not go unnoticed by Sara and Mary. When Mary and John weren't looking, Sara poured a package labeled 'Female' into her mother's orange juice. She used the other package for herself. Sara wanted to be on the same arousal level as John and her mother.

In about fifteen minutes, they had finished eating and John saw a deep flush on Mary's face and saw her pushing her robe between her thighs. He saw a panting Sara staring at the 'tent' in his towel and then her hand reached out, pulling the towel away from his body. Both Sara and Mary sighed at the sight as his hardness sprung into the air. John now wanted more of this 16 year old seductress and her mother.

Sara reached down and curled her fingers around John's thick member. A silent moan escaped Mary's mouth when she saw Sara leading John by his erection toward the bedroom. Like John, the inducers were taking effect, flooding her body with waves of up unexplained arousal. Her nipples were fully erect and her clitoris was poking out of its clitoral hood. As if in a trance she followed Sara and John into the bedroom. Sara's arousal was already flooding her body and all the inducers did was heighten the sensations.

They again stood naked facing each other and John reached down and molded the palm of his hand onto Sara's swollen, slick labia. Sara instinctively spread her legs and hunched down to give John easier access to her sex. John fingers slipped between her wet, flared folds and his thumb ecstatically pressed and manipulated the extended pink organ as it strained out of its clitoral hood.

Sara squealed and collapsed against John as her body exploded with joy.

She laid her head on John's chest, gasping and moaning as his slick fingers explored the flared lips and slick furrow. As his thumb and fingers worked her sex into a frenzy, Sara's squeezing hands were gliding up and down John's engorged manhood. Somehow, their mouths found each other and Sara kissed John with a passion used by experienced lovers.

As Mary watched John and Sara manipulate each other's sex, a euphoric rush flooded her body. Her clitoris leaped out of its protective hood and her vagina rippled with deep with need. Her nipples stiffened and her breasts ached. A confused Mary was trying to understand why her arousal was soaring. She had watched her friends having sex and it had never affected her this way or so strongly.

Mary finally got control of herself and whispered into Sara's ear,

"Sit down on the edge of the bed and lay back on it."

A highly aroused Sara did so, her wet inner lips fluttered with incredible sensations. John knelt down in front of Sara and rubbed his hands along the inner part of her thighs. His hands massaged their way from her knees to almost but not quite touching her young flushed labia and then back to her knees. Sara was emitting soft purring sounds and slowly her thighs parted. John hands reached her labia and again he molded them around the flared folds, his thumbs again swirled and pressed onto her rigid clitoris that was now extended well beyond its protective hood. A joyful squeal was heard and Sara's thighs opened wide like a butterfly spreading its wings.

John's erection jumped when Sara's labia flared apart and her sexual treasures were presented to his feasting eyes. He stood up and leaned over her trembling body, lowered his head and their lips met. Their lips parted and their tongues swirled together as they kissed passionately.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.