The Introduction to Seduction - Cover

The Introduction to Seduction

Copyright© 2013 by Marduk

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A lonely man and woman meet in a bike group, they become sexually active and tell each other of their sexual fantasy. He lived an unhappy marriage and his fantasy was to make his wife a nympho, her fantasy was to use a strap on cock to service a cock sucking woman from behind. Now read on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Double Penetration  

When Rick joined the bike group for those that had retired he did so for the exercise and to meet other people apart from the stuffy religious group that his wife associated with. His wife had never ridden a bike and despite the offer by some of the bike riders to teach her, she declined, so when he joined he found that all the others were husband and wife or pairs, whether married or not it didn't matter, but for himself he was by himself, but that didn't mean he was isolated, the opposite was more to the fore, he was welcome.

It was at the BBQ's where he did feel a little out for he was the only individual present who didn't have a partner and the one time he did manage to get his wife to attend, she sat in stony silence with a look of thunder on her face for the bike leader who was very broadminded read out a joke which was definitely of a sexual nature and where the others were doubled up with laughter, she 'was not amused'. The end result was that she declined any further invitations and he was to find out that if alcoholic was plentiful the BBQ's could turn into a wild night, in fact almost a swingers party and it wasn't uncommon for women and men to change partners and actively engage in open sex either as a group or just as a single couple. It was then that he departed, if he was a woman well that would be different another woman in those situation was always welcome, that didn't apply to a man. So he just joined the rides and abandoned the more social and intimate gatherings, that was until Marion appeared.

Marion was, like the rest of the group in her early sixties, she was divorced and although not that attractive in the facial features was very jovial and he found that she, seeing that he was without a partner, attached herself to him so that they became unofficially a pair. He didn't push the partnership into anything that could be recognized as sexual, he just took each step at a time. In one of their discussion he mentioned his marriage, as she also did. For him he told her that it was a tolerated one, two people living together but had no real association with each other. He told her about the one time she had attended a social put on by the group and that the leader told a very sexy joke and his wife was almost breathing brim stone and fire. Marion couldn't control her giggle but then in a more serious tone told him of her unhappy marriage and how for years she had tolerated an abusive relationship till she had finally got the courage to walk out and move down to Victoria. "You know what finally gave me the courage", she said as they took a break on a ride.

"No!" he replied.

"He told me I was an ugly cunt". It was rare for a woman to use the 'c' word so his only reply was "I think that was a bit rough and certainly a hit below the belt". Just then there was a call to continue so he didn't have to elaborate on what he said. They mounted their bikes and pushed off.

In his own mind he wasn't going to push the relationship although a number of the male riders had seen that 'he was interested'. He didn't know if anything had been said to Marion by the women but after a ride a week later she said. "Jan is having a social next Wednesday I would like to go but I don't like driving at night".

"I have been to the BBQ's but don't stay, however, I would be very happy to pick you up and take you", he replied. For several seconds there was silence then with a big grin she said. "I would really like that Rick". With those few lines a relationship was going to open that for them was going to be a sort of paradise and later, much later it was also going to be a new chapter in his wife's education.

It was just after seven when he arrived. Marion answered the door on the first chime of the bell. She was wearing an attractive floral dress that was held up by two thin shoestring straps; the wobble of her tits made it clear she wasn't wearing a bra. She had made a salad and as she got into the vehicle and leant forward the looseness of her dress revealed the fullness of her boobs even to the colour of her nipples that were slightly erect. They were not the massive melons that he liked but they were substantial. "I bought some rissoles and sausages plus a bottle of wine and fruit juice", he said as he got behind the wheel. She smiled and told him that Jan had suggested she make a salad as other were bringing an assortment of eats that included a dessert.

There were fourteen in the bike group, one couple was away on holidays but the rest were there. There was no comment on the fact that they arrived together, what ever they thought was not made obvious although Rick noticed a couple of smiles from some of the men. It was a terrific meal, the meat was cooked to perfection, the salad were not drowned in oil and the desserts were mouth watering, so by the time the alcoholic began to flow all were in a very good mood and laughter followed a couple of very suggestive jokes put on by their leader, a chap slightly older that the rest. George was sixty-seven. Marion certainly was enjoying herself and later as they got together on the lounge she snuggled in close and when she kissed Rick responded and gave her tits a nice feel but when she went for his groin he gave off a gasp and immediately slipped the strap from her shoulder and as she squeezed his fast growing cock, the top of her dress fell away and her tits flopped out.

Whether it was the example of what one of the other women was doing in sucking her husband prick or whether she just fancied sucking a cock, Marion undid his belt, unzipped him, groped till she had his now throbbing erection and sank her head towards it and then with a gasp of pleasure from him, began to suck. Out of all the sexual activity available, the one thing Rick enjoyed was being sucked, especially if it was a full on suck and he emptied his load into the woman mouth, something that he had done on numerous occasions, for Marion was not the first woman he had associated with. As he held her head hard against his groin he leant forward and whispered. "If you want a fuck you better stop otherwise you will get a mouthful". She pulled away, saliva dripping from her mouth. Fucking was in progress as a couple were fully involved. "Fuck me when you take me home", she replied in a whispered tone. "I would prefer that to be done, at least at the minute without an audience. For the minute I just want to suck you off". With that she renewed her position and Rick just leaned back and let her have her way and when his balls exploded, he thrust upward, pushing her head hard into his groin and just filled her mouth with gush after gush of his released cum.

It was well after eleven when he pulled up outside her home. There was no spoken invitation; there was no need for one for from the moment they left the BBQ she had been topless. Once inside all formalities were off, in seconds she stood just in her panties and again Rich gave a tick of approval. He hated women who shaved themselves but with the amount of hair extending from the elastic of her panties, she was well haired at the groin. With her help he was quickly naked, she then removed the last of her clothing and he gave a gasp of appreciation. "I love women who have a growth of hair around their cunts", he said. She fell back onto the bed, her thighs well spread and in a smiling voice said. "Well don't admire it, fuck it". No sooner said than done and as he rammed his length up those hair covered lips and as her backside rose to accommodate his throbbing cock, she gasped. "Fuck me hard, but make it last. I haven't had a cock up me in ages".

It was a slow but deliberate fuck. He thrust, she rose to take it all and then with it anchored, he sucked her nipples while she pulled his head against those wobbling tits. Then he would thrust again and so it went on for some time till with a gasp, "I can't hold any more", he rose and plunged, driving his cock to the limits of her cunt while filling it with the contents of his balls. She gave a cry of delight as she rose, lifting her bottom inches of the bed as she welcomed the flood that filled every cavity of her being. They stayed joined for some time till finally he slipped out and flopped besides her. It was well after one in the morning when he left. She was just wearing a robe as she bid him goodnight. "What will your wife say about you getting home so late?" she asked.

"I sleep by myself Marion, she will have retired ages ago and most likely won't know when I returned and I won't inform her", he replied as she gave him a kiss and he a feel of her tits still with erect nipples.

All the bike group then recognized that Marion and Rick were now partners, they all knew of the marriage relationship of them both but how they were behaviouring was really none of their business; both were good and humorous friends. Marion didn't ride on the Fridays, only on the Tuesdays because the meeting place for the Friday rides was well out of her way, however, as their association grew Rick found it more convenient to get a bike rack attached to his vehicle and when his wife asked why he did it, he informed her that carrying his bike without the rack meant that the bike had to be dismantled to fit in the boot and it was a darn nuisance. He didn't inform her that it was so he could carry Marion's for now he could drive to her place on the Fridays and she could take part in that days ride. It also meant that they could add another day for their sexual activities.

So far there out of riding routine had a time limit, a long ride could take a number of hours but it still had a time so their sexual activity virtually was attached to a stop watch and it was a situation that they hated but unfortunately had to accommodate, that was till it was suggested that they take a long track that would mean an overnight stay. "How will your wife take the suggestion of an overnight away", she asked one Friday afternoon as they lay naked on her bed. "I really don't think she will care", he replied. "She is very much involved with her religious friends and I'm sure will spend a good bit of the time on the phone and maybe take the opportunity to invite them around for one of her 'holy hours'.

"Holy hours?" Marion questioned as she popped herself up, letting her tit rest on his chest. "It is a time a group of them, mostly women get together for a sing song and such like", he replied as he began to squeeze her nipple.

The programme for the overnight venture was that they drive to the allocated town, book into a motel and then ride the tracks for the full day and return the next day; that was the idea till it became obvious that riding the tracks around the area, especially the old train line that was now a cycle track could not be done in one day, so it was decided and certainly with no objection from Marion and Rick to stay another night. To be considerate he rang his wife and told her what was decided, there was no problem and when he hung up and Marion asked what she had said, he just shrugged and she knew that his wife didn't care at all.

It was a Spartan motel room, the basic tea and coffee making apparatus, the usual facilities and of course a double bed. "We don't have to hurry tonight", Marion said as they slipped between the sheet, naturally naked. As usual she sucked him, lubricating his cock and then either saddled him or rolled on her back, thighs well spread as she welcomed his throbbing erection and always as he plunged it home gasped. "Fuck me hard, but make it last". A request that he endeavoured to fore-fill although it was hard for some time he just wanted to ram away, pump her with brute force and fuck her as though she was one of the escort women he had, had on a number of occasions.

"Have you ever had a fantasy", she asked some time after he had rolled off her. "I suppose every body has a fantasy and I gather you mean of the sexual nature", he replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.