An Unknown Attraction - Cover

An Unknown Attraction

Copyright©2011 to Crumby Writer

Chapter 10: Night Activities and Morning Explorations

She felt like a chess player who,

by the clever handling of his pieces,

sees the game taking the course intended.

her eyes were bright and tender

with a smile as they glaced up into his;

and her lips looked hungry for the kiss which they invited.

Kate Chopin

“So what’s everyone planning for the evening?” My father Frank asked as he sipped a café au lait while several of the ladies shared a desert, each insisting they couldn’t eat an entire one themselves.

Allison glanced at me, and the meaning was immediately clear to everyone.

“Hey, I don’t care what the rest of you do, but after a full day yesterday, the late-night altercation last night, and all the activities today, I’m exhausted. I’d like nothing more than to crash, as I need to catch up on my sleep.”

Both Mom and Dad simultaneously replied, “Good!” and proceeded to laugh about how enthusiastic they both were about it.

“Finally a chance to party without the kids!” Dad announced with a huge smile. “You go sleep, we’ll visit the Casino and see how much of your college funds we can lose.”

I decided to ignore the little dig, but it was nice seeing them so relaxed for a change. Despite how stressed I’d felt lately, they seemed to be enjoying their vacation.

“Well, since we’re talking about Alex’s bedtime, I think we should discuss who’s going to make sure he sleeps soundly,” Shani suggested with a gleam in her eye. “Since there are so many of us, we’ll need to schedule shifts.”

Anh started speaking, but since Natalie and Cate couldn’t understand, I had to translate.

“She says since she and Shani had their fun last night, she votes for Patricia, Allison and Natalie having their turn tonight. She also says that while the rest of you may be up for this on a nightly basis...” I hesitated, struggling to control my blushing as I continued. “It’s a little harder for her to... ‘get her juices flowing so quickly.’”

“That makes sense,” Shani admitted while pretending to pout. “It’s only fair, and I’ll get another shot tomorrow night if he can handle all three of you tonight,” she added smiling.

My father cringed at the discussion, but my mother merely laughed at him, enjoying the teasing between the women while I was in Dad’s camp. Though actually, I’m not so sure they were teasing.

“Actually, although Henry seems to be handling our little ‘arrangement’ pretty well, the one where he trades being my boyfriend for being my manager, I don’t think it will help anyone if I rub his nose in it by immediately sleeping with Alex,” Patricia announced with a note of resignation. “So, if it’s all the same to the rest of you, I’ll try for another night. I’d better go see how he’s faring.”

She then turned to me with a wolfish grin. “But you’d better count on making up for my lost opportunities, buster,” she told me. Everyone laughed at that. Everyone except Dad and me, that is. Cate was practically rolling on the floor, and Mom was tickled pink too.

“We best spend the kids’ inheritance before they give me a heart attack,” Dad said, standing.

“Good idea, I’m sure Alex doesn’t need his parents standing over him while he entertains his women,” Mom agreed, even though she wasn’t agreeing to the same sentiments he was.

“I’ll tell you what, if you’d prefer, I can show you some of the more interesting adult playgrounds in the French Quarter,” Shani offered. I had to smile, as it seemed she was still angling to ingratiate herself with my parents. Hopefully she’d succeed, because my father could use all the distraction he could stand, since it would take his mind off whatever he imagined the girls and I doing. I still planned on sleeping—whatever the girls were considering.

“I can pull some strings and get you some backstage passes to many of the clubs in town,” Patricia offered. “I’ll walk back with you, and once you decide where you want to go, I can make arrangements.” With that she demonstrated she was following Shani’s lead, trying to ease her entrance into my life by buttering my parents up.

Allison, Natalie, Anh, Cate and I escorted the others out of the hotel, and we waved goodbye to our parents while I kissed Patricia and Shani goodbye.

Since I’m off tonight, I’ll share the other twin bed with Cate,’ Anh offered while we were waiting for the elevator.

“Good, that’ll leave Natalie and me alone with Alex. Which makes going to bed at 8 p.m. worth it,” Allison purred, as the elevator door opened and we all entered.

The older couple who got on with us gave Allison and Natalie some strange looks, but Allison was used to those kinds of look in her line of work, and she wasn’t about to let it bother her. She cuddled up to me, while Natalie backed off slightly and I couldn’t help but try to stifle a yawn. Cate, meanwhile, was trying unsuccessfully to keep from laughing at me.

“Well, I’m sorry to disappoint you, but I was serious when I said I needed to sleep,” I told them, ignoring the continued looks of the couple. However, given how much fun everyone else was having, the women all started yawning, imitating me and giggling about it. By the time the elevator doors opened again and we all tumbled out, the older couple was grinning about what an entertaining group of young idiots we were. Despite that, the girls couldn’t resist some yawns of their own on the way to the room, as they realized they were nearly as exhausted as I was.

But the truth of the matter was I could pretend we were all going to sleep as much as I wanted, but I think we all knew there would be more than that. The girls were still worked up from last night, and they’d all heard the stories or been there themselves this morning, so they were raring to go. My supposed bravery in standing up for Anh, my latest ‘miraculous’ ability, and the excitement at what Shani, Anh and I had done were all working against me, and I had my own teenage hormones countering my resolve. Cate’s eyes also widened in interest as everyone teased me about what they planned to do with me, and while Anh might claim she was too old to care, I could see the gleam in her eyes as well.

So it was with a mixture of trepidation and anticipation that I unlocked the door. ‘Hey, Shani and Patricia, thanks for stepping aside tonight. I appreciate it, and I promise to make it up to you,’ I told them as I held the door open for the girls, and they proceeded to undress almost immediately.

You’re welcome,’ they both replied with a note of humor in their response—which is stronger than a mere tone of voice when delivered telepathically.

The nervous anticipation in the room was palatable. I glanced at Natalie, and she seemed like a nervous wreck. I wondered how much was because of me, and what I supposedly represented, and how much was the fear my father’s little test had generated.

“You know, Natalie, nothing really happened last night,” I said, hoping to convince myself as much as her. “So don’t expect too much.”

“Yeah,” she replied. “That’s not what I heard. Shani said she went off like a skyrocket, despite you hardly doing anything to her, and Anh said she hasn’t been very active in years and thought she was past such things, but she just couldn’t help herself last night.”

“How did she...”

“Oh, Alex, do you really think a difference in language can keep girls from gossiping,” she answered with a laugh. “But Shani provided the translations for us.”

I sighed in resignation, knowing there was no way to fight the effect my supposed aura had on these women as I turned and started removing my clothes and carefully putting everything away, hoping to forestall the inevitable. I had to admit; I just might be too tired to do much with two very willing and playful women, one of whom was a professional escort who catered to the wealthy. What more could an innocent high school boy ask for?

Still, what she said also cast a few doubts in my mind. Were the women making love to me, or this fictional Spirit Lord they saw me as? Didn’t it usually take women a while to reach orgasm? Weren’t women slower to respond then men? Yet the previous night, both Shani and Anh were both primed and ready, and didn’t take much stimulation at all. In fact, I’d had to slow them down a couple of times, and seeing how I was a virginal 17-year-old male, that was highly suspect behavior. But, if they were reacting to my ‘presence’, then there wasn’t really much I could do but grin and bear it. I figured it wouldn’t really be a problem until I finally make love with a girl without this linkage to me. Maybe Natalie wouldn’t be as intense since she has a weaker connection. I’d have to see.

In the meantime, everyone was prepared for bed. Although Natalie still appeared nervous, both Allison and Anh appeared to be calm and collected, looking like they’d been doing this with me for years. When I checked to see Cate’s reaction she responded by winking and smiling at me. I think she was getting off on the vicarious thrills I was offering her. I was essentially offering a free live sex show, with people she knew and was already friends with. I’m not sure many people would be comfortable with it, but she hadn’t asked for other accommodations yet, so I guess she was OK with it so far.

The women doffed their clothing, pulled back the bedding and Allison held the bed sheets for Natalie to enter, then did the same for me. No one seemed to be worried about their nudity, though Cate still used the bathroom to change—doing it fast so she wouldn’t miss anything. I’m sure I was wearing my best shit-eating grin as I climbed in between the two women (Allison climbing in after me). I got comfortable lying on my back, Natalie curled up on my left-hand side and Allison took my right, throwing her leg over mine and grinding her crotch against my hip, leaving no doubt where her interests lay. Natalie, watching this, followed suit, not about to miss whatever was in the offing. I leaned in and kissed Natalie first, she needed it more since she was so nervous, and I was hoping she’d calm a little once things got underway. I tried to put all thoughts of my sister and Anh out of my mind for the moment.

Natalie responded to my kiss, once again seeming almost over-eager, but I figured it was because she’d been building up to the moment more than the effects of my energy. She did relax into me as we kissed, and we kept at it until she started getting more excited, before I switched over to Allison.

“‘Bout time,” she playfully complained, as she wrapped her arms around me and settled into our kiss, quickly devouring me. I pulled back involuntarily from her sudden assault, and she followed me, leaning over me and kissing me with obvious enthusiasm. I could definitely see why she was in such demand if this was the kind of performance all her clients got with their first kisses. I’d always heard prostitutes don’t generally kiss clients since it was a more personal, intimate exchange than simple sex, but I’m sure one of the benefits of a higher caliber hooker was they put the extra effort into it. I’m sure if I’d met her in her professional role I’d have my wallet out and waiting already.

Allison’s hands started exploring, with her left roaming over my arm while her right caressed my chest, moving between my flexing muscles and my skimpy chest hair. Seeing Allison’s aggressive stance, Natalie tried to keep up, reaching over and running her hand along my side, trying to feel every inch along the way. My own hands were busy, but mostly trying to prevent Allison from physically climbing down my throat. She was quite a dynamo, even with a simple kiss. When we finally broke our kiss, many long moments later, we were both out of breath.

“Wow!” she gasped, her expression seemingly surprised. “That’s the most intense kiss I’ve ever had.”

“Tell me about it,” I gasped, having difficulty catching my breath. “Was that me, or are you always so energetic when you kiss someone?”

“I’m not about to answer that, and I’ll kindly ask you not to make any assumptions of my behavior based on my previous profession,” she warned me seriously, just before she broke into a teasing smile. “You’ll just have to find out all my little secrets the old fashioned way, by experiencing them.” She grasped my head again, but turned it so I was facing the still-anxious Natalie. It seems watching us worsened her nervousness.

“Come here, sweetie,” I told her. “You’ve got nothing to worry about. I’m here because I love you just as much as I do everyone else,” I admitted, surprising myself with how easily I could use the ‘L’ word. For some reason it didn’t seem like a giant commitment to use it, it was just an honest statement concerning how I felt about all these new women in my life. I’d have to see if I developed any feelings of ‘true love’ with any one of them once we’d gotten to know each other better, but right now the bonds we’d formed through our intense shared experiences of the last few days had managed to cement our relationship pretty effectively.

Natalie melted into my arms, sighing as we kissed. She was much less aggressive in her approach, and I appreciated the difference. If nothing else, it gave me a chance to recover from Allison’s enthusiastic attack. Natalie’s technique seemed softer, more giving and gentler. It fit her physique and demeanor. She was slightly larger, fuller and more open. She shared all of herself, but didn’t push it on you, you had to come and ask for it yourself. We kissed until, once again, I felt her heartbeat and breathing growing frantic and I moved back into the arms of Allison.

Now that I’d experienced it and I could anticipate her approach, I wasn’t quite as taken aback when she launched herself on me. I welcomed her aggressive nature and let her manhandle me as she rolled us both over so I was on top. She was assertive in her physical lovemaking as well as in her general attitude. Yet, she was still maintaining a slow approach, despite all appearances. Her hands hadn’t ventured any further than my arms and chest, which she seemed to appreciate playing with as she caressed my almost nonexistent pecs.

Allison pulled me down into our kiss as her hand shifted from caressing my arm, and drew my hand to her breast—which was more ample than Shani’s had been. Her flaming red hair seemed to match her temperament and served as a giant warning light of what to expect from her. As my fingers traced over her areola and nipple she gasped, sucking in even more of my breath than she currently was, and she began a continually escalating moan as I proceeded to explore them with my fingertips.

Deciding we’d both had enough stimulation for the moment, I returned her physicality by rolling us both over before I broke our kiss. When I pulled back I saw a bigger shit-eating grin than the one I’d worn as she openly leered at me.

“Damn, I wish I could bottle that,” she told me. “I could make a fortune selling that much sex appeal.”

I found the switching rapidly from one woman to another, a kiss and a few caresses then shifting immediately to the other, a bit disconcerting. While it maintained a constant state of enthusiasm, it provided just enough of a disruption to keep me on an even keel, especially because I had to measure each girl’s emotional response as I went along. I couldn’t let myself simply get swept away with the novel experiences I was having. I couldn’t take that much direct stimulation to my ego, so I instead turned to Natalie for solace. Her soft curves and gentler approach allowed me to pretend I was still the shy young man I’d always been. When our lips met once again I could tell she’d gotten more comfortable and more enthusiastic watching Allison and me, as she latched on and gave one hell of a kiss herself. It was still nice and soft, but it was more aggressive than previously, and her hands didn’t seem quite as constrained as Allison’s had been either. They roamed over my chest, running down my abdomen and from one hip to the other. This wasn’t going to work at all. They weren’t giving me a break on the stimulation front. Deciding to control things a bit more, I rolled us over—just like Allison had done with me—until I had her under me and I broke her kiss, ignoring the disappointed groan, and fastened my lips to her nipple.

I sucked it in and reveled in the sensations and taste. As with the rest of her, her breasts were more ample than I was used to, and by used to, I mean the kids in school who were like my sister, smaller in stature. As I sucked it in, Natalie pressed her chest up to meet me and moaned while holding my head steady, forgetting her own explorations of my body. That’d been my intent, by focusing on her I was able to maintain my equilibrium as well as appreciate her natural beauty and enjoy what had, until so recently, been restricted from me. I worked the breast for quite a while then switched to the other one.

Natalie was certainly appreciative, giving me a virtual scalp massage she was so busy nestling my head against her. Allison wasn’t to be denied either. Her hands began roaming while the two of us were otherwise occupied. Instead of restricting herself to playing with my chest, her hands now roamed freely over my back, running over my ribs, along my spine and coming to rest on my ass, which she clasped tightly as if it was the last one remaining.

Figuring I’d better get back to her, I gave Natalie one last good suck, with a little bite to her nipple—something I’d heard was sometimes effective. Natalie gave a sudden gasp and proceeded to shake for a moment, and I wondered just what I’d done. I couldn’t believe it was what I thought it was. It just wasn’t supposed to be so easy. However, I didn’t have time to debate it.

Keeping with her more aggressive manner, Allison rolled me over and climbed atop me, spreading her legs on either side of my hips and holding me steady as she assaulted me—without waiting for me to get off Natalie. We ended up with Allison straddling me, sucking my face, with me lying on my back, half on top of Natalie’s front. Once again, Allison was all over me. Her hand didn’t seem to want to part with my ass having attained it, and her mouth was no less active. I was a bit distracted, worrying about Natalie under me, but my cock was having no troubles making its presence known to either of us. Allison ground down on it, rubbing it with her slick dripping pussy. I needn’t have worried about Natalie, as I felt her hands wrap around me and clutch me to her, even as our combined weight pressed her to the bed.

Now I knew this much enthusiasm had nothing to do with me alone. These girls were both way too involved for the meager fumbling of an inexperienced lad. As I settled into my renewed kiss with Allison, she settled her gyrations on me to simply dry humping my cock as it lay trapped between us. She managed to control herself, ratcheting up the physical connections between us, but she put her all into the connections we currently maintained.

Figuring I’d been crushing Natalie long enough, and trying to establish a little control over the situation, I grabbed Allison’s hips and rolled us both over and off Natalie. However, she wasn’t to be denied. When she refused to let go of my chest she followed us over and ended draped over my back. In this new position, I found myself pressing against Allison’s nether regions, but my cock ended up misaligned with her vagina. I figured it was a good thing, as I was sure we’d all explode in a supernova if it occurred. Locking my lips to hers I started mauling her breasts as I returned her vigor ounce for ounce, pound for pound, as I felt myself begin to thrust unconsciously against her.

Suddenly it all came together. Allison was gasping, thrusting her chest against me, and she began moaning into my mouth as she started to tremble. That set me off and I started to spray my essence all over her stomach. Natalie, still firmly pressed against us and holding tightly to my chest, seemed to feel the various vibrations and she gasped loudly, seemingly joining us in yet another unexplainable orgasm. We all managed to thrust helplessly together for several long moments until we finally collapsed together in a wet, messy, exhausted heap. Now this is what I had been expecting. A naïve, inexperienced coupling resulting in a spontaneous explosion before anything actually occurred. However, I certainly hadn’t expected it of a couple of older, more experienced women, and certainly not from a very experienced professional in the field. Things couldn’t get any stranger than they felt at the moment.

Having finally gotten my nut off, I felt overwhelmed by exhaustion. I vaguely remember hearing some noises from the accompanying bed, but I wasn’t sure if it was applause or excited gyrations. Maybe it was both. I was asleep in a tumbled collection of sweaty body parts before I could decide.


I awoke the next morning in a confusing tangle of limbs and hair. I couldn’t tell which were mine and which belonged somewhere else. As I tried to extricate myself, I couldn’t avoid waking my bedmates.

“Oh man,” Natalie groaned, “is it morning yet? Man, that was some night,” she yawned. “I can’t believe we did so much and got that carried away while doing so little.”

“I know what you mean,” Allison seconded her, leaning up and shielding her eyes from my supposed glare by speaking directly to Natalie. “I’ve never felt so carried away before. I just couldn’t get enough. I’ve always been the one in control, and last night I just couldn’t stop. But it seems I had MORE than enough before we ever got to anything real.”

“Speak for yourself,” Natalie complained. “What we experienced was certainly real enough for me. Any more real and I don’t think I’d be here,” she said, trying to separate herself from the rest of us in order to sit up.

I looked around and noticed Cate watching me while Anh was still fidgeting, trying to decide whether it was worth waking up or not.

“Well, hello there,” Cate announced cheerfully. “After last night, I wasn’t’ sure you were likely to wake any time soon.”

“Are you kidding me?” I asked, “After all that, I feel more invigorated than I have in ages,” I laughed enthusiastically.

“Yeah, and you’ve got the proverbial morning after grin to go with it,” she responded.

To show my appreciation for my current energy and good humor, I leaned over and gently kissed both Natalie and Allison to let them know I loved them each this morning. Still feeling good, I got up and kissed the others as well. Granted, the kiss I gave Cate was briefer than the others, without any tongue of course, but it was heartfelt nonetheless. I felt great and there was no denying it.

Of course, I was feeling so good I hadn’t noticed I wasn’t wearing anything, so Cate’s reaction—one of surprise as she drew back away from me—might have been because my morning wood was staring her in the face. But once again, I was feeling too good to worry about it and moved on to Anh, who didn’t mind my happy appendage in the least.

Briefly wondering about Shani, who’d been out when we’d all essentially passed out, I finally noticed her curled up on the far edge of our bed. I guess she’d thought it too difficult to cuddle with the tangle of limbs we presented last night. I couldn’t help but grin at the thought. I had to give her a kiss good morning as well.

“I can certainly ... see someone ... had a good night last night,” she groaned in between yawns as she slowly came awake. It seemed both Shani and Anh were worn out, while it looked like the three of us who’d awakened in a heap were all beaming and full of energy.

“How long were you at it last night?” she asked, genuinely curious and no doubt intrigued about how amorous we’d been between our exhaustion last night and our confusing heap this morning.

“We actually didn’t do much,” I admitted, much too energetically as my grin belied my words.

“Ha!” Cate contradicted me. “They were all over each other. The only reason they didn’t get any more carried away was they were all so excited they exploded all over each other before Alex could find slot B to plug peg A into.”

“Yeah, it was all over and done with in just a matter of minutes,” Allison admitted sheepishly. “I feel embarrassed to be acting like a schoolgirl, getting carried away for the first time with a boy, but that’s how it felt last night.”

Shani just shook her head and made some comment about hoping they had lots of coffee downstairs. Everyone started getting up, trying to get straightened and to find their things. Cate noticed a strange bag lying by the bed and asked, “Natalie, is that your bag?”

Natalie blushed prettily before responding. “Yeah, I dropped it off after I finished work when no one was here. I asked one of the housekeepers to let me in. Of course, that’s a clear violation of the rules, but I didn’t think anyone here would object,” she laughed lightly.

“No, that’s perfectly OK,” Cate assured her, feeling bad about having called her on it. “I was just surprised to see it is all.”

“So, is anyone interested in sharing a shower?” Shani asked, finally standing up and stretching, showing off her trim athletic look for all to see.

“I’m sure Cate would be glad to join you,” I teasingly suggested. “After all, it looks like she could stand a cold one after what she was forced to witness last night.” I really couldn’t help it; it’s just so much fun embarrassing Cate because she looks so cute when she blushes.

Ignoring Cate’s look, I ignored my own statement and followed Shani into the bathroom and joined her in the shower. I was just closing the shower door when Anh stopped me, opening it again and climbing in beside me.

“Is that all?” I called out into the room at large.

“Yeah,” Allison responded. “We figure we’d better give you all your turn after we had ours last night.” Allison called back. I figured it would take Allison and Natalie a while to comb out their snarled hair from last night’s tangle, anyway.

It took a bit to get over comparing Anh’s lower hanging breasts and other signs of her age with Shani’s twenty-four-year-old attributes, but I got over it and scrubbed her down just as enthusiastically—almost—as I did Shani. While I was paying particular attention to Shani’s nether region, I heard the shower door opening and turned to see my naked sister climbing in. When I looked at her askance she responded.

“Hey, you invited me—kind of anyway. I figured if everyone else is getting wet and having fun, I didn’t want to miss out on the fun. After all, I can’t watch unless I’m close enough to see what’s going on.” Shani and Anh laughed nervously, and I ceased my inspection of Shani’s pubic regions, but Cate ended that.

“Hey! Don’t go changing your behavior just because I got impatient,” she responded. “How am I ever going to get my vicarious thrills, unless you continue acting as my proxy?” So I resumed washing the good bits before me, less enthusiastically than before, and breasts instead of more personal bits, but it was still fun. While I was engaged with soaping her breasts over and over, Shani finally washed the pieces of dried cum from my belly. Anh apparently felt self-conscious ignoring Cate while rubbing my backside, so she turned and began helping my sister wash; which elicited a quick squawk. We all laughed at her and it soon turned into a fun, playful activity which just marginally hurried us along.

Nobody got off during our shower, though I think all of us got fairly horny from the teasing alone. As we climbed out I started drying Shani, eventually working down to her legs, kneeling before her as Allison and Natalie took our places in the shower. I detected a particular scent wafting through the air. Though we hadn’t progressed far enough in our experimentation for me to actually get a close up smell of anyone, I suddenly realized I could smell three separate excited females. Glancing around I detected glistening lips on two of my shower mates, and Anh’s wasn’t for lack of desire as much as inefficient plumbing. Finally I decided I’d best follow through on my promise to become more forceful in our relationships, so I dried each of the females present, including dropping to my knees before and behind each. I ended up doing so before Cate as well, to which she didn’t know how to respond, fidgeting nervously.

“Cate, if you insist on showering with us, you’ve got to expect to participate in the entire ritual,” I told her.

She blushed prettily while the other girls giggled at her. Her blush reached all the way down to her breasts. It was strange seeing so much of my own sister. Previously I’d seen nothing more than a brief glimpse as someone would hurry to the bathroom at odd hours, and now here I was, rubbing her nipples with a towel covering my hands on her bare chest. I could tell from the underlying texture she was enjoying the contact.

Part of the process was for me to subtly examine the parts of the female anatomy I’d been denied access to in the past. With each girl I got close enough to take a deep breath to familiarize myself with their scent, as well as to examine the external details of their exposed labia while fluffing their pubic hair. It was a fascinating study, as there was such diversity between them. Shani with her dark skin had her pubic area shaved completely bald as is common with many women these days. Anh was from an earlier generation and hadn’t been involved with anyone recently, so she was sporting a full bush of wiry hair. Cate, though younger with still soft and pliant skin, wore her pubic hair trimmed for a bikini, so she represented a midpoint between the other two.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.