My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 52

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 52 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

“You know, you did get one thing that we didn’t get, Mira. A roll in the hay with God. Just pointing that out! I’m next! I call shotgun with God, if he agrees to it!” Naomi observed even as I humped the happy hell out of Mira, doggy-style so I could admire her milk chocolate ass.

“True ... and yes, you should definitely get screwed by God ... especially after the ride he took you on with that Sarai business! It was in a good cause, to be sure, but he still owes you, dear sis!” Mira concurred.

“She’s not wrong, that’s for sure!” Shelby declared while making out with Nydia in front of us, “here, let me eat some of that ass!”

My firstborn, now very much undead, daughter now went after Nydia’s butt-crack with her typical abandon, enhanced by the knowledge that she was now immortal. She would never have another worry again. Shelby rimmed Nydia like it was going out of style, licking that culo with ever last hungry swipe to bring her to pure, unadulterated ecstasy. My Latin, pink-haired, boot-fetish, anal-loving stepdaughter definitely put her back into it, spreading her own cheeks as much as she could and pushing back at Shelby’s tongue with that delicious bottom of hers.

This only made things worse for me, trying not to cum while two of my daughters engaged in such steamy lesbian incest action that way. When Naomi got behind Shelby and put her tongue to work inside her elder sister’s asshole, my arousal hit another level upward. I absolutely exploded inside Mira’s warm, wet, loving twat, which caressed me with all of the slickness and heat that you would never associated with the undead.

“Um ... Daddy, I hope that it’s triplets from tonight! Two from you, one from God! Oh, and speaking of that, Shelby absolutely deserves a roll in the hay with the Supreme Being, too, as does Nydia!” Mira exclaimed while kissing me feverishly.

“Yeah, he’s gonna know what it’s like to be inside my ... ass! Every guy in the world should try it sooner or later! At the risk of bragging, you know what my butt’s like ... and how much I love to take it in the rear! Little secret, Mark, honey ... every time I screamed in pain, I also screamed in pleasure. Including that first time in that bar! Talk about taking the sting out of Romney’s defeat! Getting my backfield plowed by you certainly did that!

“The fact that you didn’t vote for Romney made it even more intense! A delicious hate-fuck experience! You know that I even voted for him in the primary?” Nydia laughed and moaned before she lost her powers of speech from Shelby’s tongue going deeper inside her butthole.

“I don’t doubt it! I voted for Obama, but who knows what that might have brought in a second term. He lost a bit of luster that round. The first time, I voted for him with a lot more enthusiasm. I frankly didn’t want to lose my pre-existing conditions coverage, you know, last year, that is,” I acknowledged as I eased into Nydia’s dripping wet cunt from behind and heard her boots squeak.

“I’d have to sacrifice the boots if I came back, wouldn’t I? Nudity all the way! It would be worthwhile, though!” Nydia assured me as she pushed back with her hips and buttocks to encourage me to fuck her harder.

“That you would. And I agree, it would be worthwhile. That’s for sure. By the way, before you ask, I wasn’t a lifelong Democrat. Not entirely. I didn’t like either party, but I felt trapped. Minor parties stood no chance. Both major parties had deep, structural flaws. I had to make my choice. I cast my first ballot for President in 1992. For Ross Perot, of all people! I thought, let’s give someone fundamentally different a shot. Who knows how that might have gone?

“Second time Clinton came up, I thought, well, I don’t like his gun control, but that’s not on the ballot and Dole’s tax cuts would blow up the budget and only help the rich. Plus, I blamed Gingrich at least somewhat for the shutdown. So, yeah, I voted for Bill Clinton back then. 2000 had me sufficiently disgusted with Clinton, not for his Monica stuff, I had no trouble with that, but for his warmongering in Kosovo. The bombs dropped on Serbia. That nasty business! I didn’t approve.

“Plus, Gore violated the Pendleton Act, and no matter how much I agreed with him on the environment, I didn’t trust him ... and especially not Tipper the censor. He paid the price for his wife’s moralizing bullshit and his predecessor’s reckless hawkishness. No thanks! Ironically, I voted for Bush. Colossal mistake! The only time that I ever cast a Republican ballot for the Presidency, in fact.

“Everything with Bush went downhill from the start. From Bush vs. Gore in Florida, only confirming my dislike of that state, I’m still salty over that mess to which they subjected America, to the Iraq War, to his dumbass Patriot Act, to not being where he was needed on 9/11, to Hurricane Katrina, to his awful energy policy practically written by Cheney, to the exploding national debt from his fucking tax cuts! I was the ultimate swing voter, with the expected mixed bag of results.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.