My Wicked Ways
Chapter 50

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 50 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

“So, you are?” I asked the mother-daughter cheerleader pair now.

“Sarah and Kay Thornton. My husband is a police officer, Walter Thornton, actually. He was born in the Church of Christ, but converted to Judaism for me. Family cut him off for it, so he went into law enforcement instead of the family firm. Maiden name’s Rothman, in case you wondered. Sarah Esther Rothman. Kay’s our one and only child together, mostly because I miscarried a lot. Sad business, but at least we have our Kay. She’s the apple of our eyes,” the mother explained to me.

“Well, you’re now Schumachers, so get used to it, okay? Don’t worry. We’ll be sure to add Walter, no doubt of that. He’ll be Walter Schumacher instead of Walter Thornton. You’ll love it here with us!” I promised Sarah and Kay.

“And he’ll love that we’re futa now, won’t he?” Kay winked at me.

“That he will, babe. That he will,” I assured her.

“One thing that I wondered is why you changed back to your maiden name. Just curious,” Rick asked Marcy now, the thought no doubt bugging him for some time now.

“Because ... I wanted Shelby and I to have the same surname, Rick. And some part of me hoped that Hershel would come back, which he did, just not how I planned it. Sorry, but that’s just one of my mistakes, I guess,” Marcy blushed a bit, but Rick wouldn’t have it, as he proved by kissing her face and wiping her cheeks free of tears.

“Hey, I messed up by hassling you. And you pleaded with him to restore my life. I can never forget that! That’s some real love there! I owe you big time, honey, and don’t you forget it, either,” Rick had the decency to admit his obligation to his widow.

“Shhh ... don’t you mention it again, okay, babe? I missed you, I love you, and I’m glad that we’re married again. I’m also madly in love with Mark, but you understand, I believe. Love isn’t exclusive, never should be limited and confined like that. My heart is big enough for so many of you, just as your heart and Master’s heart are big enough so many others,” Marcy reassured him with a deep and loving kiss.

“What about you?” I inquired of the Elvira girl and her two companions from earlier.

“Jamie, Valerie, and Moriah Stone. We want to be futa, too, by the way, if you don’t mind! We’re sisters, we’re teachers, and we’re lovers. We’ve always been lovers since the youngest of us turned sixteen! We’ve fucked our way through a lot of men together, too. We live together as sisters and no one suspects. People set up dates with us and we fuck them silly.

“We fuck our male and female students, too, as long as they’re at least fourteen, which in high school, they typically are. We fuck the parents, male and female alike. We fuck our colleagues regularly. You name a significant person in our lives ... and we fuck them. Why? Because of HER!” Jamie pointed to Rachel, who blushed a bit, but also shrugged.

I winked back at my sister, pleased that she made some converts herself, it seemed.

“So ... you already have Schumacher Syndrome. Interesting! Were you three ... gay prior to my sister seducing you?” I questioned out of pure morbid curiosity.

“Yep. Total lipstick lezzies ... but we haven’t been since. We’re full-on nymphomaniacs! We can and will drain a man’s balls, fuck him into an early grave, and then just walk away with a very exciting limp! We didn’t move out here until recently, or else the entire town would have gang-banged you and your whole harem by now. Trust me on that. Small world, huh?” Jamie turned to Rachel again.

“Hey, you gals were too yummy to resist! I’d apologize, but what did I really do wrong again? So, I lured you into a drunken all-girl daisy chain ... is that really the worst thing ever? I can’t help it! I love to eat a good pussy and ass!” Rachel briefly sounded defensive, but now that we reached home, Jamie made a point of parting her thighs to munch on her cunt.

“Maybe ... this ... will ... help ... with ... the ... guilt ... you ... were ... amazing! I could ... eat this ... pussy ... forever. Believe me. Delicious! Never feel bad about offering a girl a pussy this sweet to eat! Yum. Yum. Yum. Just to make my point, if it’s okay with the lord of the manor here, my sisters and I will drag you to bed tonight and eat you out until you see stars! We’re gonna lick this cunt and this butt so much that you’ll forget that our mouths and tongues are separate from your twat! How about it, guys?” Jamie looked at me with pleading eyes, as did Rachel.

“Of course, ladies! Bon appetit!” I winked at the girls as they led my sister away to bed to tongue-fuck her to Cloud Nine.

“Rachel’s busy with them ... so I get you, next, honey! Let’s kick off this orgy, too! May I officially announce the beginning of the domestic bacchanalia tonight? We got to make sure that all of us are limping out of bed in the morning. Oh, hi, Uriel!” Katrina turned to the Archangel.

“I’m spending the night here, just to keep things safe with the bambino. You guys ... have at each other, but keep it to a discreet distance. Certain rooms, suites, and wings only, okay? Keep it out of the kiddie zone. Don’t worry, lionesses. You’re on a break, okay? You can resume Mommy Time in the morning, alright?” Uriel reassured Ninve and Sandra especially, as he wanted God’s plan (and mine) carried out.

“Thank you, Uriel ... you’re the best! Alright, you heard the man!” Ninve declared with a kiss for the angel that Sandra matched before they walked away for their next tryst.

Naturally, my first encounter of that night’s home orgy was ... yeah, it was done in Katrina’s truly wild, rough, no-holds-or-holes-barred fashion. I was buried as far inside that Punjabi physical fitness guru as I could put it and she more than matched me stroke for stroke. We did it in every position that we usually shared ... and also borrowed some from the Kama Sutra, to put it mildly. I must have fucked Katrina one-on-one for easily a good half-hour, if not longer. Her sweet, slick pussy definitely proved receptive to my cock, too, creaming itself quite often, though the sloppy seconds on both sides didn’t hurt us.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.