My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 45

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 45 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

“Ah ... fuck ... ah ... damn!” Sidney groaned as he exploded inside Lynne’s sweet pussy, just seconds after Hershel spilled his load inside his bunghole.

“Honey, that was ... hot!” Lynne shouted as she creamed herself with the full knowledge that Sidney had just taken her brother’s moneyshot in his tush.

“Was it, dear?” Sidney expressed some astonishment at how excited his gay butt sex with Hershel would make his wife.

“Sure ... two men together ... especially when one of them is fucking me? Hot as the blazes, babe! Trust me! We should have done this years ago! Do you really think that I would have cared that you were screwing Gloria Schumacher if I also got to share you with a dude? Especially when it’s my own brother, as it turns out! Fuckin’ A! I don’t want my parents brought back if that can be avoided, but my brother ... either of my brothers ... or any hot stud of that sort! Yummy!” Lynne assured her hubby, “I guess, deep down, I was a natural-born brother fucker!”

“Nothing wrong with that, but what other brother? I don’t recall any but Hershel?” I asked as I kept plowing Saoirse and the three futas got it on with selected companions per my instructions.

“You, of course, Master ... I’ve always fantasized that you were my brother ... and so were Hershel and Sidney. And that Rachel was my sister! My parents hated Jews, I told you that, but I secretly wanted to bang a lot of them. The fact is ... if you had ever made a move on me, Mark ... I would have surrendered the booty so fast that your head wouldn’t just spin ... it would roll off your trunk! Yes, I’m saying that I could have been had for the wanting, trust me. I was right there on a silver platter, but I was too scared to tell you that,” Lynne explained in better detail her feelings for me.

“I can fookin’ see why!” Saoirse exclaimed while I pounded her luscious gash, reveling in the silky slickness of it.

“Including your arse?” I asked Lynne, deliberately using a more Anglophile term to humor my current intimate partner.

“God yes! I’d have laid myself out on a Satanic altar for you, if you asked that of me! I’d pay any price to be yours ... any price at all!” Lynne confessed while spreading Saoirse’s cheeks to lick her crack.

“Tell me about it! Mark is a fucking dream, even if he is slow to acknowledge it! We keep telling him, don’t we?” Heather spoke up after being quiet for some time now.

“Yeah, no fucking kidding! I’ll let you in on a little secret ... we’re working on a plan to get him married to everyone of age in Haven, babe,” Ninve spilled the beans now.

“What she said,” Sandra backed her up.

“Yep, it’s true!” Nydia confirmed the truth, “lucky bitches have no idea quite what’s gonna hit ‘em like a ton of motherfucking bricks! A whole lotta sexual healing! Women, men, girls, boys, every resident fourteen years and up. Sound good, candy ass?”

“Awesome ... fucking ... awesome! Do it, Master ... claim the whole fucking town as your harem! It will be like the clans of old ... the old Irish, Scots, Celtic way of communal clan living. I’m pretty sure that they didn’t practice group marriage to that ... extent ... they weren’t monogamous by any ... means,” Saoirse struggled to speak as her breathing became shallow due to her sheer climax.

“Hey, that’s another vote for ‘the plan,’ guys! The ones who know Master best all know that he can do it! You just gotta pace yourself, Master ... don’t try to do it all in one day! It’s a marathon, not a sprint! Take breaks, do other stuff, but come back to your main natural function in society, well, aside from ruling and parenting ... fucking,” Jannat encouraged the others.

“So fucking true, Daddy ... extremely true!” Shelby told me with a sweet kiss as I shot my spunk inside Saoirse’s dripping wet cunt and she creamed herself in response.

“He’s the most delicious, yummiest, most vigorous, most wonderful lover ... nothing against the others, but damn ... Master ... Father Mark? He’s a living legend already for a reason! He’s quite literally supernatural! That’s an impossible standard for any other man to meet. The dude’s a God,” Megan interjected.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.