My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 40

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 40 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

“Well, that was pretty intense! Alright, someone else’s turn! Who wants a chance to get fucked by Max?” I proposed a new round in the game, “in the bushes, of course!”

“Sign me up!” the former Mayor of the town that became Haven, Simone D’Agostino, walked over to us to offer her services now, “I know that I was a naughty mayor, all corrupt and everything, but surely Max can whip me into shape, right, with that big fat cock of his?”

“Just understand that this means joining my harem. That’s the price of accepting that dick,” I grinned as I warned Simone.

“Oh, honey, you say that like it’s a bad thing! You overthrew me, yes, and some might resent that, but to be honest, I was a crook! I rigged the last election that I won, anyway. I badly needed to be punished and taught my lesson. I kinda dig that you took over, kicked ass, took names, and tossed me out on my pampered derriere! Your coup was the best thing that could have ever happened to this motherfucking town ... and to me!” Simone confessed, pushing back her sandy bangs from her face.

The ex-mayor then bent over, dropped her panties, and hiked up her dress for Max’s prick to invade her.

“So, you were a crummy politician ... and you enjoyed getting thrown out of office by what was essentially a theocratic revolution? Interesting! Well, law and order have collapsed and everyone meekly accepted my new regime, basically consented to it, so I don’t lose sleep over that. Not that I have any sleep to lose these days at all! It’s fascinating to see your easy surrender to your fate,” I laughed while giving Shelby the snowball kiss that she wanted which tasted of my cum and Vicky’s ass.

Not content with that, my firstborn daughter knelt and took my cock all the way down her throat, licking and sucking it straight from Vanessa’s bottom, too. I held onto her lovely white-blonde hair, which curled a bit more these days due to her dropping the artificial hairstyle of the past and letting her locks grow out a bit. She also gripped my balls and toyed impishly with them, her desire to excite me increasing by the second until she bent over in the adjacent bush and offered me whichever hole I wished.

“Come on, Daddy ... fuck your daughter, right here in public! Do me while my husband prongs another woman! Schtupp me! I know this coming baby’s Max’s, but I want the next one to be yours and I want to practice making it! Think of it, Daddy ... our incest love child! I want to get bred by my old man! I hope that it’s a girl, too, so when she turns fourteen, you breed her as well!” Shelby encouraged my incestuous love and lust for her.

“What happens if she has a daughter and that daughter turns fourteen ... will you want me to breed her, too? When will the pattern or cycle stop, sweet daughter?” I facetiously asked Shelby, already sensing the answer.

“It never stops! You should breed each generation as soon as they turn fourteen, in perpetuity! Granddaughter, great-granddaughter, great-great granddaughter, great-great-great, so forth! An endless line of ladies bred by the Lawgiver, the Prophet, my own sweet Daddy! A long chain of girls eager for the honor of your seed, Daddy! Each added to your harem after the next! I betcha each of your daughters feels that way, as does every woman in this marriage, this family! Hell, if they were honest with themselves, every woman in this town!” Shelby told me exactly what I already knew in my heart to be true.

Meanwhile, Max drove deeper into Simone’s hungry gash, even as she gave as hard as she got from him. She pushed back with incredible ardor, apparently being eager to make him bottom out inside her creamy slit. She moaned, sighed, groaned, grunted, squirmed, and begged for more dick on every stroke, too. She clearly knew exactly what she wanted. She desired to be fucked, even taken, by Max. She was a cock-hungry slut for him and everyone in the park who paid attention (thankfully all of them being of age) could tell that was true of her.

“Tell me, what does your husband think of this? Is he prepared to join the harem, too?” Max teased her while winking at Shelby.

“Why don’t you ask him? He’s standing right there, watching and jerking off! Aren’t you, Herb?” Simone looked over her shoulder at her husband, who was admittedly very fixated on the act.

“Yess ... I’m ... hoping to join ... the harem ... too!” Herb groaned while watching his wife get it on with Max.

“Don’t just watch and wait to be asked, silly man! Join in! You’re gonna have to do stud duty, too! Time to get used to it now, rather than later! Josie, Jeanne, girls ... take Herb and share him! Make him know what it’s like to be in this harem, dear ladies!” I instructed Josie and her bride, who was once her husband, to grab Herb and rock his world.

“Anyone else wanting to fuck my wives or husbands, just go for it, okay? They won’t complain, will you, my loves? Just know going in that once you do so, you’re in my harem! You’re married to me forever after that ... and I do mean forever,” I encouraged the crowd, kicking off an orgy right there in the park.

“Where’s the downside again?” a local reporter asked as she stripped off her clothes and dove right in, pushing Anton to the ground to have her way with him.

“Oh ... God, yes!” Anton shouted as the TV correspondent straddled and took him balls deep into her eagerly awaiting cunt.

“Fuck, Daddy, this is everything that I hoped would happen in the park! Yes ... yes ... yes!” Shelby grew louder with her orgasm as she creamed on my dick for about the fifth time in a row now.

I admired and fondled Shelby’s lovely pale buns as I drilled deeper into her soaking wet snatch, her hip and ass movements working very well with my thrusts. I also toyed with her butthole and she moaned even more. She started prying her own cheeks apart to make my job easier, soon creaming herself as I slid a finger up her bum. This was followed by another digit, and then another, deeper up her cornhole as I probed her sweet tush.

The lust was mutual, awesome, and primordial in nature by this point. She reminded me that she was mine and that I could have her for the asking, that I could mate with her whenever I pleased, without exceptions or even a hint of reluctance on her part. She was Daddy’s fuckmeat and proud of the fact. I owned my wonderful daughter and she loved me for it.

“Cum ... in ... me ... please!” Shelby pleaded with me, “spill your seed in me, Daddy!”

“Your ass is mine, isn’t it, honey?” I demanded public acknowledgment of the truth.

“Yes ... Daddy! My ass is yours ... forever!” Shelby told me, causing my eruption deep within her creamy gash at last.

“That’s right, princess. Forever,” I told Shelby with a kiss to each of her delectable buttocks and even to her puckered ring ... to which I added my tongue for a second.

Shelby shivered and screamed again, loud enough to be heard in Detroit, or so it sounded. I kept at it for the moment, hungry as I was for my firstborn daughter’s sweet ass, rimming her with abandon and making her squirm as goosebumps formed on her fair skin. The message that my lips and tongue sent her was undeniable: I owned her, but I would always love her, too. She could always count on my love, a father’s love as well as a husband’s and lover’s. She was mine forever indeed, no matter how large my harem became in the future.

“That was wonderful, Daddy, but some new ladies still need your seed ... and your loving touch, your kiss, too! You gotta make them know just how great you are! The rest of us are bait, but you’re the most attractive partner of all! Trust me ... they all want you ... badly!” Shelby encouraged me, just as she joined Marcy in sucking the cock of a parson, one of those stubborn Christians who hadn’t yielded to the new order of things.

I went behind a youth of about seventeen, who was buried up to his pubic hair inside Stephanie, noting with delight that her tongue was up Andrew’s butt while he plowed another woman. I eased into the young man’s asshole with my fingers before guiding my prick back there, much to his absolute shock. It was just an impulse, but it drove him hog wild, making him cum almost instantly inside her slick and juicy twat. I fucked him for several more seconds until he stiffened again and I helped him move to her booty now with my dick still ramming his prostate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.