My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 30

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

Nineteen more women to go, I decided to plow ahead for at least two more, if not more than that, since I didn’t need to sleep, but I offered, “Anyone else who wants to rest right now, let me know. We’ve got a long night ahead of us.”

“Oh, no, honey, I’m not missing this for the world,” Stephanie winked at me, while Heather, Lucy, Ashley, and Erica fondled me with their usual ardor.

“Oh, God, no!” Josie and Jeanne said almost in unison, giggling as they looked at each other in the eye.

“Well, I could use the rest. But a large part of me wishes that I could push myself as I did when younger. I’m just not sure that I want to pay the price for it,” Dave commented wryly.

“Daddy, that’s easy enough ... here, let me help,” Mandy said, kneeling to suck my cock and working her damnedest to extract my cum, “I’ll always want you, however you look, Daddy, but I’d love for you to be an Adonis and able to push yourself more ... think of it.”

I chose not to fight it, letting my seed sputter out as she swallowed it, and then watched in fascination as Mandy walked over to her own father to deliver him a snowball. He hesitated, but then seemed to make up his mind before accepting it from her, tasting my cum and grimacing with distaste at first ... before he abruptly began to act pleased instead. It was as if ... okay, it WAS that my cum began to work on his brain biochemically ... Dave was soon balls deep inside Mandy and hammering her good, his hips and hers working cohesively to bring them both the most pleasure for their mutual benefit. There was not a sign of fatigue now ... not at all...

That was when Mira approached me, clearly affected by the scene of father-daughter incest ... and she pointed to them ... and then to her and me. Her message was apparent. She wanted what they had. I nodded and began kissing her sweet lips, adding my tongue before she realized it. My mouth descended all over her wonderfully soft and smooth body, her mocha skin pleasing my tongue as I licked her ... her hips buckled as I rimmed her, and she soon couldn’t help but surrender it all to me.

“Daddy ... I want this ... I want both my Daddies as lovers. Please understand ... please, both Daddies inside me!” she turned to Jim as well, who seized the chance to begin fucking her from below, while my cock met his inside her stretched out twat ... which felt like Heaven.

“Damn ... Daddies, both of you! I’m gonna cum ... please both cum, too, inside me!” Mira urged me further, as we both soon erupted inside her...

I was now aware that Jim didn’t shoot blanks anymore ... he hadn’t for a bit longer than any thought. Mira let out a howl like a wolf’s before she finally crashed to Earth ... little did she know that I mentally caused her to ovulate just then ... it might take a few more times, but she would breed me a grandchild, damn it!

While the nineteen (or so I thought) waited patiently, I began fucking Tamara right in front of them, followed by Jannat, and then Heather, Lucy, Ashley, Katrina, Rachel, Stephanie, Anne, Josie, Mandy, Shelby, Cherry, Nydia, Ana, Teresa, Marcy, Ninve, Jeanne, Erica, and Sandra ... I didn’t cum in any of them just yet, just kept switching back and forth, fucking them in turn, making sure that my original harem ladies knew that I hadn’t forgotten them ... that I still loved them very much. They were still the core, the inner circle, the nucleus of my family, after all.

I fucked each of my ladies in rapid strokes, slow ones, in the doggie position, the cowgirl, the reverse cowgirl, the missionary, and the bent positions ... I fucked them for what seemed hours, but proved to be more like a good half hour to forty minutes. I fucked them with a vigor and urgency that few could explain. I kissed them as I fucked them, fondling them, caressed them, even ... I pulled their hair and I rubbed their clits with a vengeance. I kissed their breasts and rimmed their asses with undeniable passion. I ate several of them out while others rode me...

Then I stopped and told them, “Line up ... I’m going to cum all over you girls.”

“Fuck me ... yeah!” Ninve swore to me as I came at least ... all over their hair, their skin, their tits ... their bellies, and their asses...

Just then, Arwen and Sargon both began crying, so the mothers cleaned each other off and rushed to their babies’ cribs. They closed the door shortly afterward, and I chose not to guess what they did. That was okay ... clearly, Ninve and Sandra had their priorities straight ... while they valued me more than most, they were mothers first, and that was as it should be ... even my needs would naturally take second place to those of my children. This made me smile before turning to the others at last.

“As you can see, despite all the debauchery going on here, family still matters to us. Motherhood, fatherhood, etc. still matter to us. Do not doubt this, my ladies. The ladies that I have pleasured just now have been with me for a good while now, in one way or another. I care deeply about them. I also care about the menfolk ... and Natasha, and all of you, in fact. You matter as well. This is a haven, a community of safety, peace, and love. This is a family, my friends. Welcome to my family ... I have been intimate with each of you, physically, at least. So I would like to welcome you to the fold, give you a chance to be intimate with me, with all of us, in other ways.

“So, now ... you’re next. Yes, you. I recall you from that job I took at the hospital during the summer after graduation. Sahar, right? I remember you very well now. You’re the only one who kept joking that I was your husband and such. That was rather flattering, though not as much as when you planted one on me that day at work. I mean, hey, a nurse hits on me ... such as a Persian cutie ... yeah, it tends to get my attention,” I grinned as I recalled that incident.

“Yes, and what about the other times that I dropped ridiculously obvious hints? I fucking mooned you at that office party, for God’s sake! By the way, I’m only half-Persian. The other half is Kurdish. Long story. Persian father, Kurdish mother, suffice it to say. Anyway, do you recall me wearing my scrubs and dropping the pants on them, exposing my naked ass to you? I was pretty hammered, but I still remember doing that,” she commented as she began giving me the most adorable pout, clearly unhappy that she didn’t have me since our short-lived love affair.

“Well, it was a damn good ass, I’ll give you that, but I was reluctant to cave while we worked together. Unprofessional and all that. As you can see, I relaxed on that issue, and that started with you. It started when I got sick and had to stay at the same hospital where I worked, and you somehow managed to be the nurse on duty much of the time. Convenient? I think not,” I chuckled then.

“Oh, but it was very convenient, for me, that was. I got the chance to serve you, to touch you ... to bathe you ... oh, I loved that! When you got hard, it was the easiest, most natural thing in the world to put my lips on your fine cock and start licking it ... sucking it ... kissing it. It was so damn yummy, too. Oh, it was a dream come true, to taste you ... to lick you, to drink in your cream ... such sweet, delicious seed...

“And then when you awoke, I was terrified that you would get angry with me, but instead, you pulled me to your lips at last and gave me the kiss that I longed for from you ... at long last, I had your tongue in my mouth, my tongue in yours, where they belonged. To have my tongue wrestle yours ... knowing that your own cum was on mine ... and you didn’t care ... you didn’t mind it ... What a dream come true!” Sahar Nouri confessed to me her true feelings.

“Yes, you were incredible ... what followed was a dream for me, too. Seven weeks of sneaking around, fucking in bathrooms, having you suck me off while I worked on the copier, your hot mouth melting into mine, you inviting yourself over to my studio apartment, getting me sauced so that you could straddle me ... and then that next office party, when we got caught fucking by Dr. Hatcher ... oh, fuck, that was wild! We were both terrified when he called us into his office the next day, too,” I remembered the dread in both our eyes that morning.

“Yes, that was the morning that I betrayed you, Mark. I regret it to this day. I don’t deserve you ... he threatened to have me fired and deported unless I broke it off with you and I was in sheer terror for my life at that point ... I didn’t dare go back to Iran! He also insisted that I marry him and I agreed. I was to be his faithful bitch of a wife and I did exactly as he wished, though never satisfied without you, of course. I had regular sex with him, but refused to get pregnant, always took the morning after pill so as to avoid any danger of that, despite his pressure ... I preferred to let him think that I was just barren, so perhaps he would let me go after all. Oh, fuck, I’m not worthy of you, of your haven, of any of it!” Sahar was in tears now, but I brought her closer and gave her a kiss that couldn’t have been missed.

“Yeah, well, you were in mortal peril, going back to Iran could have been fatal ... can’t blame you for that ... and I wasn’t exactly what you may have been looking for ... I fucked several girls while we were together, you know. I didn’t even try to hide it very well, either. Not that it was wrong, because I never swore to be faithful, but I don’t know that I was what you wanted back then ... maybe you hoped that Dr. Hatcher would give you that, at least on some subconscious level,” I started to say, but Sahar stopped me by kissing me even harder than I had her.

“Baby, enough of that nonsense! What, do you think that I’m blind to what sort of man I loved ... and still love? No, honey, I’ve known what a lecher you are from day one. I walked into it with my eyes wide open. Look, for me, it’s always been easy to understand you ... it’s why I love and adore you so much ... you love so much, so many, and so well ... such a potent mix of love and lust, such a wonderful compound ... so much love to give ... such an overflow of passion, my dear Mark. Take what you did with your ladies over there ... so lucky they are ... all of them. Women who ask fidelity from a man like you are cruel ... spiteful, want to deny happiness to others. They are just wrong to suggest it...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.